PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Statement by a close friend to Michael

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

Statement by a close friend to Michael Empty
PostSubject: Statement by a close friend to Michael   Statement by a close friend to Michael Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:00 pm

I asked a close friend to Michael, Dr Susan Essien Etok, two questions and recieved a reply a minute ago. I simply asked her if Michael faked his death and if it was really Michael at the O2arena in March 2009. This is her reply:

"Michael didn’t fake his death. I wish he did, he’d still be with us. I did find the press conference in March last year at little off. I saw him the very next day and as I’ve said in many interviews he didn’t seem himself. It wasn’t a double, it definitely was him, albeit acting rather out of character."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: Statement by a close friend to Michael   Statement by a close friend to Michael Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:46 pm

well that really hit me :/ I feel bad...But on the other hand you cant expect somebody whom you do not know to give you that kind of information...
After all it's a hoax a secret which you won't just give away to some random person. That's just my oppinion, I hope I'm right. Smile

KEEP THE FAITH.. He'll be there Smile
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Statement by a close friend to Michael   Statement by a close friend to Michael Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:35 am

Ok!!! Stop it! Stop it!!!!!! =))=))=))=))=))=))=)) I can't help laughing!!!!!!!!!!! =))=))=))

Listen! Can you trust her RIGHT NOW when you and all of us know a lot of things about this hoax....it is definitely a hoax!!!!!!!!!!!
Look:...we are investigating lots of things and we discovered that this is really a hoax and then someone come and says:"NO! He didn't fake his death." HOW CAN TOU BELIEVE THIS??!!!!!!!!

Michael Jackson's THIS IS IT....or better say....Michael Jackson's THIS IS A HOAX and Dr Susan Essien Etok's THIS IS A LIE!!!

I can also say I am a close friend to Michael....but I'm sure you wouldn't beLIEve me... So do we have to beLIEve her?

Oh,come on! Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: Statement by a close friend to Michael   Statement by a close friend to Michael Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:18 am

I knew Diana would start screaming lol!
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Statement by a close friend to Michael   Statement by a close friend to Michael Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:33 am

Bazylrei wrote:
I knew Diana would start screaming lol!

I'm trying to be convincing! lol!
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Statement by a close friend to Michael   Statement by a close friend to Michael Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:14 am

Not everyone would know about the hoax, and those who knew.. Would NEVER EVER say that Michael was alive. But that this person says about Michael at O2 is true. You should have asked about doubles in This Is It, which I hardly doubt are in his video.
Back to top Go down
withLOVEMJ

PostSubject: Re: Statement by a close friend to Michael   Statement by a close friend to Michael Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:10 am

pfffftttt....never convinced!
as what diana just said, i can say am michael's bestfriend or i can tell you that i'm michael jackson and if you're for example a dumb( which all of us are not) you can believe me immediately!
we can't trust her now! and of course she will never admit to you that he faked his death. it's just like "we aren't close so i won't say you that."
again, LOL! lol!
and again, afro .......the afro king caught us!
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Statement by a close friend to Michael   Statement by a close friend to Michael Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:31 am

withLOVEMJ wrote:
pfffftttt....never convinced!
as what diana just said, i can say am michael's bestfriend or i can tell you that i'm michael jackson and if you're for example a dumb( which all of us are not) you can believe me immediately!
we can't trust her now! and of course she will never admit to you that he faked his death. it's just like "we aren't close so i won't say you that."
again, LOL! lol!
and again, afro .......the afro king caught us!

Hey,MichaelJackson<3 (harry) do you find this known by you? Wink) Ok,I'm just kidding about your jokes haha...yeah withLOVEMJ is right,we are not dumbs! Smile) afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Statement by a close friend to Michael   Statement by a close friend to Michael Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Statement by a close friend to Michael
Page 1 of 1