PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Murray's Weird statement on michael's children

Go down 
+2
Manu060662
Rogerrabbit
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

Murray's Weird statement on michael's children  Empty
PostSubject: Murray's Weird statement on michael's children    Murray's Weird statement on michael's children  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:47 pm

What is Murray even talking about " that's my children, I love them" to the average person this is a very messed up statement, it is only just acceptable to a believer who might believe Murray is being instructed by Michael, it's all for love         

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/04/dr-conrad-murray-on-michael-jackson-kids-thats-my-children/?fullsite

Last edited by Rogerrabbit on Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

PostSubject: Re: Murray's Weird statement on michael's children    Murray's Weird statement on michael's children  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:54 am

Murray is getting stranger by the day ... ... CM said that MJ's kids are his ... ?

Is Murray not in the shopping center the grove? And La Toya with MJ's children went shopping at the Grove a few days ago? Is this coincidence?

I do not know, but when I saw the video .... some movements of Murray came to me so familiar.?

I see many parallels to Michael in 2005 (trial)
Maybe CM t is a symbol of Michael? Michael wants to show us how unjustly he was treated back then.
Reminder:
The video of CM: I'm innocent ..... As Michael spoke via video to the people 2005th
These are my children ... I love ... As Michael ...
Just a thought from me.
It's all for love Manu flower
Back to top Go down
t_ruth

PostSubject: Re: Murray's Weird statement on michael's children    Murray's Weird statement on michael's children  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:24 am

In support of what you said , I found this

Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Murray's Weird statement on michael's children    Murray's Weird statement on michael's children  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:45 am

t_ruth wrote:

wow that was a great video thanks for sharing t_ruth..i always miss a few clues here and there so that was defiantly informative..thanks again Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Murray's Weird statement on michael's children    Murray's Weird statement on michael's children  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:57 am

The video that you posted was great t_ruth! I didn't even notice the rabbit in that short video of Murray! I always miss stuff like that lol! Also I didn't realise that LiLo had that many connections with MJ!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
MJacksonHD

MJacksonHD

PostSubject: Re: Murray's Weird statement on michael's children    Murray's Weird statement on michael's children  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:11 pm

I Agree! The Video Was Great!.
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Murray's Weird statement on michael's children    Murray's Weird statement on michael's children  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:40 pm

Does anyone have the YouTube link? I can't view embedded videos Sad thank you, it's all for love.
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

PostSubject: Re: Murray's Weird statement on michael's children    Murray's Weird statement on michael's children  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:31 am

t_ruth wrote:

Thank you for your support T-ruth.
Exactly these notes I wanted to share with you, but my computer crashed at the weekend. It's all so strange.

ALL FOR LOVE Manu
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Murray's Weird statement on michael's children    Murray's Weird statement on michael's children  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:19 am

Rogerrabbit wrote:
Does anyone have the YouTube link? I can't view embedded videos Sad thank you, it's all for love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux2mTX9kf_Q

There you go Rogerrabbit Smile

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Murray's Weird statement on michael's children    Murray's Weird statement on michael's children  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:31 pm

Thank you Captain Eo Smile it's all for love.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Murray's Weird statement on michael's children    Murray's Weird statement on michael's children  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 3:31 pm

Rogerrabbit wrote:
Thank you Captain Eo Smile it's all for love.

No problem Smile

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
t_ruth

PostSubject: Re: Murray's Weird statement on michael's children    Murray's Weird statement on michael's children  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:30 pm

flower Hello again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murray's Weird statement on michael's children    Murray's Weird statement on michael's children  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Murray's Weird statement on michael's children
Page 1 of 1