PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cry lyrics-really weird

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

Cry lyrics-really weird Empty
PostSubject: Cry lyrics-really weird   Cry lyrics-really weird Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:06 am

Somebody shakes when the wind blows
Somebody’s missing a friend (Hold on)
Somebody’s lacking a hero
And they have not a clue when it’s all gonna end again

Surely talking about MJ! "Somebody's missing a friend"-michael's friends are missing him
"Somebody's lacking a hero"--The fans miss him
"And they have not a clue when it's all gonna end again" ------we kinda know but ---AGAIN??!?!?!?! Maybe he's talking about another comeback...like: the first one was Paul McCartney's and the second one is mine...

Stories buried and untold
Someone is hiding the truth (Hold on)
When will this mystery unfold
And will the sun ever shine
In the blind mans eyes when he cries

"Stories buried and untold"---yes,that's happening!
"Someone is hiding the truth"---everybody is! ---"HOLD ON!"---probably until the truth will prevail
"When will the mystery unfold/And will the sun ever shine/In the blind mans eyes when he cries"----people don't believe he is alive so they are blind...

Faces filled with madness
Miracles unheard of (Hold on)
Faith is found in the winds
All we have to do is to reach for the truth, the truth -----this lyrics tells it all!

And when that flag glows there’ll be no more wars
And when all cause I will answer all your prayers (Prayers)
Show the world…

He will answer to all our prayers------he will come back!
Show the world------sure

What do u guys think? Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Cry lyrics-really weird   Cry lyrics-really weird Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:04 am

D! Good find! I have always wondered what the lyrics meant in this song! I guess I do now! Well done sis!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Cry lyrics-really weird   Cry lyrics-really weird Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:06 am

Captain_EO wrote:
D! Good find! I have always wondered what the lyrics meant in this song! I guess I do now! Well done sis!

L.O.V.E

Thanks sis! I was wondering the same until i read them ^^
Back to top Go down
mjwendy

mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: Cry lyrics-really weird   Cry lyrics-really weird Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:56 am

Yes, truly great find. It seems that more and more of his lyrics are being recognized as explanation or clues in the hoax. I have to admit, if it weren't for you guys, there would be things I wouldn't know. I thought I was clear on alot of things, but, the more I bounce around the WWW, I read different views and wonder just how much I DO know. This is such a whirlwind of emotions, but I wouldn't miss being involved in this history for anything. I always end up right back here where it's most "comfortable". Thanks for being such a great family! (Even if I am distant) LOL

L.O.V.E. you guys!

P.S. Sorry for getting off topic.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Cry lyrics-really weird   Cry lyrics-really weird Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:59 am

mjwendy wrote:
Yes, truly great find. It seems that more and more of his lyrics are being recognized as explanation or clues in the hoax. I have to admit, if it weren't for you guys, there would be things I wouldn't know. I thought I was clear on alot of things, but, the more I bounce around the WWW, I read different views and wonder just how much I DO know. This is such a whirlwind of emotions, but I wouldn't miss being involved in this history for anything. I always end up right back here where it's most "comfortable". Thanks for being such a great family! (Even if I am distant) LOL

L.O.V.E. you guys!

P.S. Sorry for getting off topic.

Thank you for your kindness too we are happy for u to be a part of our family and everybody who is visiting this forum must know that they are very welcome to this forum and to our family.

Lots of L.O.V.E.,
Diana
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: Cry lyrics-really weird   Cry lyrics-really weird Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:01 pm

This is a great find and this is one of my favorite songs=) the lyrics tell it all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cry lyrics-really weird   Cry lyrics-really weird Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cry lyrics-really weird
Page 1 of 1