PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael is Chillin in the sky...

Go down 
+9
HARRYYYY!!
BehindTheMask
Dirty Diana
achillesara
TeoLovesMJ
daemon.trances
fabiii
Captain_EO
lovemjangel
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

Michael is Chillin in the sky... Empty
PostSubject: Michael is Chillin in the sky...   Michael is Chillin in the sky... Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:13 am

I really think I'm on to something here... I'm in contact with someone on myspace who actually can be Michael himself. Among other things on his page he has this song... have you ever heard it before?

There's also a new demo called "All my love" and a message from this guy, who claims he is not Michael but sound exactly like him. He calles himself "peterpanpyt" and everything on his page is very strange. I've talked to him, he talks about everyday things and he says he's doing great. He doesn't answer any questions at all, except how he's doing.
I don't really know, but I have a very strong feeling this really could be Michael...

http://www.myspace.com/peterpanpyt

Who is this guy? If he's not Michael, and just someone pretending to be him, wouldn't there be a lot of faked "proofs" that he really is MJ??
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Chillin in the sky...   Michael is Chillin in the sky... Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:17 am

Hey I know you said you had a feeling that it could actually be Mike that is usuing the page but I am not sure if it is because of something they have written underneath the profile picture...it says: "This is not Michael Jackson Myspace, This is Peter Pan PYT and I am also a hug Jackson Family Fan." But who knows, you may be right!

I think that the video you posted with the song 'chillin in the sky' doesn't really sound like MJ however, the 'all my love demo' does...Have you heard the other thing on the myspace page called 'message from peter'? I know the guy says how people say he sounds exactly like Mike but like you said...it could be him! It is amazing how similar he sounds! Thanks for sharing the link to the myspace page with us!

L.O.V.E!
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Chillin in the sky...   Michael is Chillin in the sky... Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:52 am

I think we have to work together on this, I've tried to figure this out, but I think my brain is to small or something Wink

I have a feeling this song is very important for us, and there's a lot of questions here; för example:

*Who's the lead singer in this song?

*At 0.37 to 0.47 is sounds like someone else is singing... who? IMO it could be Michael...

*Who's rapping at 0.48 - 1.29 and 2.14 - 2.45, and can someone help me with the lyrics, I can't hear what this rapper is singing??

*Obviously, at 3.40 - 4.30 and from 6.11 to the end, is Michael himself. At 3.40 he reads a poem called "How many times" which is posted on "peterpanpyt's" myspace page in Dec. 24, 2008 - but, here is mystery; "peterpanpyt" became a member at Myspace in Aug. 28 2009?? How could this poem be posted 1,5 years earlier??
Also, read his other poems and tell me if they don't scream Michael to you?

*In the last part, at 6.11 and to the end, he mentions people that have died, do any of you know if someone he mentions died after Michael's "death"? Of so, this song is a huge clue for us!

*Last but not least... WHEN was this song made??

... and I'm wondering what "The Greatest Milestone" stands for... could it be "The final curtaincall"?
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Chillin in the sky...   Michael is Chillin in the sky... Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:11 pm

Hello again Smile

Now that you have broken the song down it is far easier to understand lol

I think that the first time I heard ther song, the rapper sounds like 2Pac! Now I am not sure if people know but 2Pac is also supposed to have faked his death and is apparently going to come back in 2014 but I don't want to go off track here because i would rather focus on Michael lol!
The part where you said from 6.11 onwards sounds like he is saying we miss you to lots of people and in this part he mentions 2Pac! I don't know what other people think but I really think the rapper is 2Pac...

I think that if someone could reverse this song just like they did with MJ's This Is It, it could possibly contain more hidden messages because 2Pac used A LOT of them in his own music, so if it is him rapping in this song he may have added some in telling us about MJ!

The ending of the song definitly sounds like MJ too but from the rapping, i can't really pick up on any of the lyrics...sorry lol

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Chillin in the sky...   Michael is Chillin in the sky... Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:52 pm

Thanks for your respond Captain_EO Very Happy

Now I found this...

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=99819176&blogId=498180917

"Spoken words & adlips: PeterPan PYT" - who, IMO, is Michael himself Wink
Back to top Go down
fabiii

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Chillin in the sky...   Michael is Chillin in the sky... Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:20 pm

there is a comment from Chinara (on the myspace profile) with a picture, there you can see mj with his kids and under the picture is standing AFTER GRAMMY MUSIC AWARDS 2010..
Basketball
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Chillin in the sky...   Michael is Chillin in the sky... Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:54 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
Hello again Smile

Now that you have broken the song down it is far easier to understand lol

I think that the first time I heard ther song, the rapper sounds like 2Pac! Now I am not sure if people know but 2Pac is also supposed to have faked his death and is apparently going to come back in 2014 but I don't want to go off track here because i would rather focus on Michael lol!
The part where you said from 6.11 onwards sounds like he is saying we miss you to lots of people and in this part he mentions 2Pac! I don't know what other people think but I really think the rapper is 2Pac...

I think that if someone could reverse this song just like they did with MJ's This Is It, it could possibly contain more hidden messages because 2Pac used A LOT of them in his own music, so if it is him rapping in this song he may have added some in telling us about MJ!

The ending of the song definitly sounds like MJ too but from the rapping, i can't really pick up on any of the lyrics...sorry lol

L.O.V.E

I have it reversed, but it's not letting me upload it on youtube or here. So, if you want it, pm me, and i'll send it to you.
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Chillin in the sky...   Michael is Chillin in the sky... Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:02 pm

fabiii wrote:
there is a comment from Chinara (on the myspace profile) with a picture, there you can see mj with his kids and under the picture is standing AFTER GRAMMY MUSIC AWARDS 2010..
Basketball

Hmm... interesting picture... the question is, if it's real or fake? Has anyone seen this picture with someone else between Paris and Prince?
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Chillin in the sky...   Michael is Chillin in the sky... Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:07 pm

I need help to figure out what Michael - oh sorry... "Peter";-) - is saying in his message, which website is he talking about? All I can hear is: www and dot com Laughing
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Chillin in the sky...   Michael is Chillin in the sky... Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:13 pm

lovemjangel wrote:
fabiii wrote:
Basketball

Hmm... interesting picture... the question is, if it's real or fake? Has anyone seen this picture with someone else between Paris and Prince?

I'm answering my own question here... that pic is photoshopped. I knew I had seen it before, and here it is:
Michael is Chillin in the sky... Grammy-Jackson-children
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Chillin in the sky...   Michael is Chillin in the sky... Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:25 pm

Hey Smile

I saw the picture of Mike between his kids and was at the point of posting it on here but i just had the feelin i had seen it with someone else too lol, so thanks for clearing that up for us lovemjangel lol, Also i can only hear www.com on the message! Someone please help with what he seems to be saying!

btw lovemjangel, the link you found showing the name of the rapper as 'camillion', I have never heard of this rapper have you or anyone else? I am still pretty sure it sounds identical to 2Pac!

daemon.trances could you please PM me a copy of the reversed song, i would love to help see if there are any messages Smile have you found any so far?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Chillin in the sky...   Michael is Chillin in the sky... Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:48 pm

No, I've never heard of "camillion", but I don't know much about any rappers *lol*

I just noticed that Wilco Matla uploaded "Chillin in the sky" July 2 - 2009, and I'm 100% sure that it is Michael speaking in this song, even though Wilco says it's "PeterPan PYT"... why couldn't he just say it's Michael, and that they have been using MJ's prerecorded voice? Why claim it's "PeterPan PYT"?? It's a mystery to me...

Wilco Matla has to be a link to MJ in some way, at least he has to know him to have him in his song, right? I checked Wilco's and mine mutual friends on Myspace, and there were two; "The Greatest Milestone" (aka peterpanpyt) and Janet Jackson Wink
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Chillin in the sky...   Michael is Chillin in the sky... Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:01 pm

lovemjangel wrote:
No, I've never heard of "camillion", but I don't know much about any rappers *lol*

Wilco Matla has to be a link to MJ in some way, at least he has to know him to have him in his song, right? I checked Wilco's and mine mutual friends on Myspace, and there were two; "The Greatest Milestone" (aka peterpanpyt) and Janet Jackson Wink

tbh i have never heard of wilco matla lol but when i hear the song in reverse it will hopefully tell us something more Smile

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Chillin in the sky...   Michael is Chillin in the sky... Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:37 am

i have a feeling that peterpanpyt is the real michael jackson
and it is an honor that he speaks to me
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Chillin in the sky...   Michael is Chillin in the sky... Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:32 am

I've listened to this message!
OK if somebody gives me proof that the speaker is not Michael I shall eat my hair lol. I remember in the making of ghosts Michael while being in disguise said something like: Now you may think im michael but Im not! I'm the evil mayor.
And when he laughs in the end its sooo Mike. And he uses the same kind of words that Michael would use: flattered, appreciate it, we sing we talk, we have a lot of fun(somehow it made me think of: I give them cookies, warm milk, I read them stories...[in Bashir's documentary]) etc..
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Chillin in the sky...   Michael is Chillin in the sky... Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:49 am

Bazylrei wrote:
OK if somebody gives me proof that the speaker is not Michael I shall eat my hair lol. I remember in the making of ghosts Michael while being in disguise said something like: Now you may think im michael but Im not! I'm the evil mayor.
And when he laughs in the end its sooo Mike. And he uses the same kind of words that Michael would use: flattered, appreciate it, we sing we talk, we have a lot of fun(somehow it made me think of: I give them cookies, warm milk, I read them stories...[in Bashir's documentary]) etc..

I have to agree...I listened to the bit from ghosts earlier when he says "i'm not Michael..."

btw it made me giggle when u sed u would eat your hair lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Chillin in the sky...   Michael is Chillin in the sky... Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:24 pm

when i talked to peterpanpyt earlier today, i told him that i want michael to come back
he said "we all do"
and i asked him if he thinks michael jackson will come back, he said "no i dont think he will come back'

i was heart broken and so i asked why do u think he wont come back........he went offline and i still await his answer, i will keep u posted
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Chillin in the sky...   Michael is Chillin in the sky... Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:07 pm

oh crap... Does he know you are reasearching his death?
Back to top Go down
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Chillin in the sky...   Michael is Chillin in the sky... Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:54 pm

im not sure
i added him yesterday and we were just having a normal conversation

im soo confused and a lil discouraged, and i also did some research today and found that michael jackson and his kids are hiding in a house behind a hotel........my mind is everywhere and thats all i can remember...
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Chillin in the sky...   Michael is Chillin in the sky... Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:14 am

Bazylrei wrote:

I really want to see how you eat your hair lool! =))=))=))

And about our subject, I have news. On facebook paris accepted my family request so I'm getting closer to the Jackson's information.She gave us a website where we can ask her ANYTHING so i asked her to tell me EXACTLY when will her daddy come back. This is because on facebook she posted a sweet photo with Michael and at the comments section she said: "Daddy I miss you so much.I'm waiting for you!" I think this girl is very clever because in her comment she made a spelling mistake and then she wrote another comment on which she wrote with the correct spelling. This is probably because she wanted to emphasize the fact that Michael is aLIvE.

It's getting warm here... Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Chillin in the sky...   Michael is Chillin in the sky... Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:54 am

What if Michael has changed his name to Peter?.. Well, who have such a identical voice and way he use the words. Listen to his "unreleased" songs on the channel.. It's crazy. Keep following Michael! *oops.. I mean Peter*
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Chillin in the sky...   Michael is Chillin in the sky... Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:20 am

Diana it sounds as if you are making great progress with Paris! I agree with you when you said about the spelling mistake!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Chillin in the sky...   Michael is Chillin in the sky... Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:46 am

And it wouldn't be the first time he had changed his name! Remember he became a muslim a few years ago and now his name is Mikhail
Back to top Go down
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Chillin in the sky...   Michael is Chillin in the sky... Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:52 am

back to my conversation with "peter"

i asked him why he thinks michael jackson wont come back, he said "have u seen the news"
i was shocked again and just replied "ok"
then he wrote "so u know the reason why"

im confused
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Chillin in the sky...   Michael is Chillin in the sky... Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:01 am

Hmm... so what did he mean? I'm confused too. Did he mean old news, that Michael is "dead", or the recent news that people believe he's alive?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Chillin in the sky...   Michael is Chillin in the sky... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael is Chillin in the sky...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next