PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DID U GUYS SEE THIS????

Go down 
+3
Rogerrabbit
Manu060662
TeoLovesMJ
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

DID U GUYS SEE THIS???? Empty
PostSubject: DID U GUYS SEE THIS????   DID U GUYS SEE THIS???? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:44 am

WATCH THIS VIDEO PLEASE, IF U HAVE NOT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaMELwMDzGs&feature=feedu
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
Manu060662

Manu060662

PostSubject: Re: DID U GUYS SEE THIS????   DID U GUYS SEE THIS???? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:22 am

Hi. Thanks for the video. I have looked at me with big Interresse.
Best regards Manu
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: DID U GUYS SEE THIS????   DID U GUYS SEE THIS???? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:10 am

Thanks for sharing teo, the bits that interested me were "Janet dressed as a guy"@ that point I was one step ahead with the Michael wearing womens clothes, maybe its a little inside joke between Michael and Janet at medias exspence for when they accused Michael and Janet of being the same person & perhapps let us believers to keep our eyes open because Michael could be disguised as either gender, the Murray hatman tie intrigued me too, it's that kind of detail that only us believers would give any significance.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: DID U GUYS SEE THIS????   DID U GUYS SEE THIS???? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:43 am

Rogerrabbit wrote:
perhapps let us believers to keep our eyes open because Michael could be disguised as either gender.

and even make us think twice about the blonde lady at staples center Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: DID U GUYS SEE THIS????   DID U GUYS SEE THIS???? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:01 am

Yes exactly Smile, it makes me question if we missed something else around time of the memorial as we were all looking for a guy after hatman I'm more convinced by the blonde lady than the hatman, seeing the imposible or the unexpected is a interesting topic in fact I was discussing that yesterday and how we have a blindness to it for example a test was carried out on trainee pilots on a flight simulator 80% of the trainee pilots failed to see a plane on the runway while coming in to land another test people were asked to watch a video and count the number of times the ball was passed in the video at the end most people got it right but when asked did they noticed anything odd in the video most didn't,even though there was a guy in the video in a monkey suit, so we may not see everything even if we are looking but with so many eyes and clues no stone should be unturned Smile this is all for love.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: DID U GUYS SEE THIS????   DID U GUYS SEE THIS???? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:46 am

i totally agree Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: DID U GUYS SEE THIS????   DID U GUYS SEE THIS???? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:16 am

Rogerrabbit wrote:

I'm more convinced by the blonde lady than the hatman,

I wonder if 'Hatman' was at the memorial to distract us and divert our attention AWAY from the blonde lady then?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: DID U GUYS SEE THIS????   DID U GUYS SEE THIS???? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:26 am

Captain_EO wrote:
Rogerrabbit wrote:

I'm more convinced by the blonde lady than the hatman,

I wonder if 'Hatman' was at the memorial to distract us and divert our attention AWAY from the blonde lady then?

L.O.V.E

Well, I personally think the Hatman WAS MJ, and maybe MJ had an impersonator disguise themself as the blonde lady, to make us wonder what is REALLY true and what is fake. Plus, while the blonde lady did have an Adam's apple, the Hatman had more qualities of MJ than the lady did.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: DID U GUYS SEE THIS????   DID U GUYS SEE THIS???? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:18 am

daemon.trances wrote:

Well, I personally think the Hatman WAS MJ, and maybe MJ had an impersonator disguise themself as the blonde lady, to make us wonder what is REALLY true and what is fake. Plus, while the blonde lady did have an Adam's apple, the Hatman had more qualities of MJ than the lady did.

Yeah I am more convinced by Hatman too...was the blonde lady at the funeral like hatman was?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: DID U GUYS SEE THIS????   DID U GUYS SEE THIS???? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:47 am

im sure MJ was the hatman
but u still cant be soo sure because we also think MJ was the blonde lady
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: DID U GUYS SEE THIS????   DID U GUYS SEE THIS???? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:58 am

@ Captain Eo Suppose it was all a bit retrospective, i think we first became aware of the hatman at the funeral or at least i did so we failed to see him first time round at memorial, then eagle eyed investigators looked back and spotted the famous hatman at the memorial dressed the same but looking different so immediate our attention was drawn to him unawares of the Blonde lady or depending on your perspective drawn towards the blonde lady aswell, so it was back to front for me, Maura mentioned the back to frontness in her old videos, I think michael sees his visions and goals first then sets ground work backwards to acheive it, pure genius, we need michael back to explain this enigma because as I fear no conspiracy theorist will ever be able to explain this not in a million years Smile This is all for love.

@ Daemon trances that is the brilliance of Michael Jackson he's managed to hoodwink the fans aswell becuase we can't agree which disguised person was him or even if he appeared at the o2 or if he had doubles in this is it, everyones got their own opinions who was michael or was it michael and don't forget mr magoo at the Grammys Smile btw cool avatar. This is all for love
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: DID U GUYS SEE THIS????   DID U GUYS SEE THIS???? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:43 pm

Rogerrabbit wrote:

@ Captain Eo Suppose it was all a bit retrospective, i think we first became aware of the hatman at the funeral or at least i did so we failed to see him first time round at memorial, then eagle eyed investigators looked back and spotted the famous hatman at the memorial dressed the same but looking different so immediate our attention was drawn to him unawares of the Blonde lady or depending on your perspective drawn towards the blonde lady aswell, so it was back to front for me, Maura mentioned the back to frontness in her old videos, I think michael sees his visions and goals first then sets ground work backwards to acheive it, pure genius, we need michael back to explain this enigma because as I fear no conspiracy theorist will ever be able to explain this not in a million years Smile This is all for love.

Oh yeah you may be right! I remember a while back someone here mentioned that the hoax was like a mirror because some things seems reversed, like the leachim videos and so on...Kinda reminds me of this:

'Can the heart reveal the proof
Like a mirror reveals the truth'

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: DID U GUYS SEE THIS????   DID U GUYS SEE THIS???? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:42 am

Yes very much soo or at least from my Prospective, attention to hatman started at the funeral so attention moved backwards to the memorial so I guess reversed/backwards, then murray's tie going back to hatmans tie so I wonder if every clue comes in at least Pairs and in reverse if you understand?, lol it all reminds me a little bit like a sequence from 80's classic back to the future or something lol. This is all For love.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: DID U GUYS SEE THIS????   DID U GUYS SEE THIS???? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:53 pm

Rogerrabbit wrote:
Yes very much soo or at least from my Prospective, attention to hatman started at the funeral so attention moved backwards to the memorial so I guess reversed/backwards, then murray's tie going back to hatmans tie so I wonder if every clue comes in at least Pairs and in reverse if you understand?, lol it all reminds me a little bit like a sequence from 80's classic back to the future or something lol. This is all For love.

Yeah I understand what you mean Razz

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

PostSubject: Re: DID U GUYS SEE THIS????   DID U GUYS SEE THIS???? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:58 pm

I believe the blonde is Michael too. I read a post on another forum about Liz Taylor happened to be sitting next to a blonde at the Glendale funeral. I decided to research that by looking for pics of Liz at the funeral. The ONLY picture I can find is of Liz looking into the blonde's eyes, smiling, as if being reasured that everything is okay. But the blonde's face and facial features are covered by "her" hair. My guess is all the other photos of Liz have been removed.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: DID U GUYS SEE THIS????   DID U GUYS SEE THIS???? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:05 am

crystaldanae87 wrote:
I believe the blonde is Michael too. I read a post on another forum about Liz Taylor happened to be sitting next to a blonde at the Glendale funeral. I decided to research that by looking for pics of Liz at the funeral. The ONLY picture I can find is of Liz looking into the blonde's eyes, smiling, as if being reasured that everything is okay. But the blonde's face and facial features are covered by "her" hair. My guess is all the other photos of Liz have been removed.

So the blonde lady WAS at the funeral?! I couldn't see her anywhere lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

PostSubject: Re: DID U GUYS SEE THIS????   DID U GUYS SEE THIS???? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:51 pm

Captain_EO - Well, at first, I wasn't for sure. So, like I said, I decided to look it up and realized how fishy it was that the ONLY pic of Liz was of her next to a blonde with the exact color as the one at the Staples memorial - face unseen. So, if anyone could find a face pic of the blonde at the Glendale funeral next to Liz, that would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Invisable Michael?   DID U GUYS SEE THIS???? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:53 pm

Liz Taylor was in remarkably high spirits all things considered, imo Michael was alive on national tv the day of funeral as Dave Dave, that said he couldn't be in 2 places at once also  2 full disguises in one day might be pushing it unless he made a late show at the funeral.

There had been suggestion that green screen was used at the funeral, lets suppose that was the case, now what if we reverse that techique but instead of super imposing objects into the scene they super impose objects out, for example if michael had worn green he would still be visable to the mourners but invisable to the camera, it's only an idea but remember the "green man"  these clues appear to come in pairs, It's all for love
Back to top Go down
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

PostSubject: Re: DID U GUYS SEE THIS????   DID U GUYS SEE THIS???? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:00 pm

Rogerrabbit wrote:
Liz Taylor was in remarkably high spirits all things considered, imo Michael was alive on national tv the day of funeral as Dave Dave, that said he couldn't be in 2 places at once also  2 full disguises in one day might be pushing it unless he made a late show at the funeral.

There had been suggestion that green screen was used at the funeral, lets suppose that was the case, now what if we reverse that techique but instead of super imposing objects into the scene they super impose objects out, for example if michael had worn green he would still be visable to the mourners but invisable to the camera, it's only an idea but remember the "green man"  these clues appear to come in pairs, It's all for love

Yes, the tears in Liz's eyes seemed those of joy. Joy that her friend was in fact, still with her. Probably holding her hand.
So, suppose there was a green screen... CNN newsroom - Move a few hundred feet - there you are, Glendale funeral. After make-up, of course Wink There was no limit for Michael's imagination. And he was always "pushing it" (capabilities, "the envelope", etc)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DID U GUYS SEE THIS????   DID U GUYS SEE THIS???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DID U GUYS SEE THIS????
Page 1 of 1