PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help guys!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

Help guys! Empty
PostSubject: Help guys!   Help guys! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:15 pm

Okay, I know this doesn't belong in the breaking news section, but there really isn't a section for this. I want to know how to change my email address on this forum. i changed my email address, and I don't use that one anymore, so can anyone tell me how to change it? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

Help guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help guys!   Help guys! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:26 pm

I'm not sure if this well work, but maybe you can try logging out of this forum. Then it should say on the top of the forum page (next to the HOME, FAQ, SEARCH, etc.,), it should say REGISTER. you can press that and it should take you to a page of the terms of this forum. At the end of the reading it says "I accept all Terms", or something like that. If you accept just press that button and it should take you to a page where you fill out your profile and that should include your email address. I hope that makes sense and I hope it works. flower
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

Help guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help guys!   Help guys! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:47 am

moonwalk11/19 wrote:
I'm not sure if this well work, but maybe you can try logging out of this forum. Then it should say on the top of the forum page (next to the HOME, FAQ, SEARCH, etc.,), it should say REGISTER. you can press that and it should take you to a page of the terms of this forum. At the end of the reading it says "I accept all Terms", or something like that. If you accept just press that button and it should take you to a page where you fill out your profile and that should include your email address. I hope that makes sense and I hope it works. flower

this way she is creating a new account on the forum...but i guess there is no other chioce cuz you can't change the email adress on the same account

Help guys! Profil10
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

Help guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help guys!   Help guys! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:20 am

i actually wasn's sure how to do it. i don't really know that much about things like that.
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

Help guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help guys!   Help guys! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:03 am

daemon.trances wrote:
Okay, I know this doesn't belong in the breaking news section, but there really isn't a section for this. I want to know how to change my email address on this forum. i changed my email address, and I don't use that one anymore, so can anyone tell me how to change it? Thanks.
Did you manage to change your e-mail?
I think you do it like this, in your profile:
Help guys! Forum_10
I love you Pia
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
Sponsored content

Help guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help guys!   Help guys! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help guys!
Page 1 of 1