PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I just have one small question for you guys...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

I just have one small question for you guys... Empty
PostSubject: I just have one small question for you guys...   I just have one small question for you guys... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:39 am

When the 25th of June comes around, and something big happens with the hoax and everything, what will happen, and who will we hear it from?
Back to top Go down
mjwendy

mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: I just have one small question for you guys...   I just have one small question for you guys... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:04 am

Wow! That's a good question. I don't know how to answer the first one. MJ can mke ANYTHING happen. I'm guessing that TMZ will be the "first to report", just by following the past trend. But who knows?! IMO The way it happens is going to be sooo unexpected. We will be totally blindsided. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: I just have one small question for you guys...   I just have one small question for you guys... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:42 am

mjwendy wrote:
Wow! That's a good question. I don't know how to answer the first one. MJ can mke ANYTHING happen. I'm guessing that TMZ will be the "first to report", just by following the past trend. But who knows?! IMO The way it happens is going to be sooo unexpected. We will be totally blindsided. Shocked

Actually I think ETonline will be the first to announce it cuz as far as I remember they published the ambulace photo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: I just have one small question for you guys...   I just have one small question for you guys... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:34 pm

Hmmm I think we should keep our eyes on the TV and visit some youtube videos to see if anyone posted something new or saw something we didn't and I guess come here and discuss it. We could always ask Tom.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just have one small question for you guys...   I just have one small question for you guys... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just have one small question for you guys...
Page 1 of 1