PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael is Chillin in the sky...

Go down 
+9
HARRYYYY!!
BehindTheMask
Dirty Diana
achillesara
TeoLovesMJ
daemon.trances
fabiii
Captain_EO
lovemjangel
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

Michael is Chillin in the sky... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael is Chillin in the sky...   Michael is Chillin in the sky... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:18 am

I think he actually replied to "Michael Jackson is dead!" news. But to a believer this guy talked about TMZ, I believe.

It depends on which news, all the weird stuff or the "unrealistic truth"

You should ask
"If he were alive, would he come back? The world needs him."

Michael did actually never change his name to Mikael, and converted to Muslim. Jermaine has said this couple of times now.
Back to top Go down
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Chillin in the sky...   Michael is Chillin in the sky... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:16 pm

i would definately ask him that
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Chillin in the sky...   Michael is Chillin in the sky... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:46 am

what if he was talking about the casket mistery solved from TMZ (like someone said before) with the poll? Another thing, in my opinion he asked/answer the questions in a strange way...I mean like he was kinda shouting... or like he was talking to a hater... Neutral this is the impression he gave me.... Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Chillin in the sky...   Michael is Chillin in the sky... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:30 am

back to my conversation with peterpanpyt

i did write him this "If he were alive, would he come back? the world needs him."
he replied ""i think it would"
and to be honest, i was like huh? what does he mean by "it"???? it doesn't make sense when he say "i think it would"
so i replied back "i think he would too. I just wanted your opinion. Um, where are u from?"
he replied "Im from the south where you from"

and that was what happened yesterday, im still waiting for a reply, i will keep you posted, but what are your thoughts on his responses????
Back to top Go down
HARRYYYY!!

HARRYYYY!!

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Chillin in the sky...   Michael is Chillin in the sky... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:50 am

He's acting strange for sure. Is he copying where you live? I have a feeling he knows something about Michael OR he is Michael.

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Chillin in the sky...   Michael is Chillin in the sky... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:00 am

i know
he wont give me clear answers
Back to top Go down
HARRYYYY!!

HARRYYYY!!

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Chillin in the sky...   Michael is Chillin in the sky... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:32 pm

BaSingSe wrote:
i know
he wont give me clear answers
That's strange. I think he's hiding something. And anyway, well done for talking to him. I'd be shy to talk to someone like him ^^
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Chillin in the sky...   Michael is Chillin in the sky... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:45 pm

Keep asking him questions BaSingSe, I am sure he will slip up sooner or later to reveal something that may be gd for us!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
yseralm

yseralm

PostSubject: Michaels Chilling in the Sky   Michael is Chillin in the sky... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:28 pm

i apologize if i may sound or looks like im intruding i just cant resist giving my opinion to the current discussion which i know may not sound favorable to all of you. You see I've been reading the going ons on this forum for a long time now.I know your group is the best of all. Whenever i will hit this forum i always make it a point to read on your group any way To Mr basingse i want to ask Question Didnt it ever occur to you that peterpanpyt gave you vague answers because he's really not Michael but maybe this so called Barry Shaw maybe im wrong but i think this myspace account is new and was started at the same time this impersonator came out in you tube. In this account all his friends are MJ impersonators there is one there with an account name of Morgana Jackson a spanish one with an alias of alucinada50 whom i remember was featured in one hoax videos telling MJ will come out April 28th but was pulled out of the author because it didnt happen. Please all you people in this group i really really admire your group for having mature predispositions and im wanting to know the truth just like you and i cant wait to see and live through the bam day im trying to research but my short knowledge prevented me so. to Ms. Dianamj4love in twitter theres 2 account there that reflect MJ Michaeljune2010 and thisisalmostit it seems these 2 account reveal 2 side of Michael the playful childlike and the serious genius artist side... but both are emotional and sensitive i have this feeling it is run by someone not MJ but for MJ to make sure people will always be aware of him...I dont know...sometimes in trying to look for the truth brings about this Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed again im sorry if i sound stupid to all of you i just want to see the light of day thats all ..
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Chillin in the sky...   Michael is Chillin in the sky... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:17 am

yseralm wrote:
i apologize if i may sound or looks like im intruding i just cant resist giving my opinion to the current discussion which i know may not sound favorable to all of you. You see I've been reading the going ons on this forum for a long time now.I know your group is the best of all. Whenever i will hit this forum i always make it a point to read on your group any way To Mr basingse i want to ask Question Didnt it ever occur to you that peterpanpyt gave you vague answers because he's really not Michael but maybe this so called Barry Shaw maybe im wrong but i think this myspace account is new and was started at the same time this impersonator came out in you tube. In this account all his friends are MJ impersonators there is one there with an account name of Morgana Jackson a spanish one with an alias of alucinada50 whom i remember was featured in one hoax videos telling MJ will come out April 28th but was pulled out of the author because it didnt happen. Please all you people in this group i really really admire your group for having mature predispositions and im wanting to know the truth just like you and i cant wait to see and live through the bam day im trying to research but my short knowledge prevented me so. to Ms. Dianamj4love in twitter theres 2 account there that reflect MJ Michaeljune2010 and thisisalmostit it seems these 2 account reveal 2 side of Michael the playful childlike and the serious genius artist side... but both are emotional and sensitive i have this feeling it is run by someone not MJ but for MJ to make sure people will always be aware of him...I dont know...sometimes in trying to look for the truth brings about this Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed again im sorry if i sound stupid to all of you i just want to see the light of day thats all ..

Welcome yseralm! Nice to meet you! Very Happy I'll just reply to your question for me: Yeah,I know thisisalsoit... he/she is very strange and thanks for announcing me there's another "mj's" account. There is a BUT. But one day I found an account there called: M1CH43LJ4CK50N who says he is Michael and he talks with a lot of fans...I really don't know if to beLIEve or not... he said he'll be back on june... I hope so... Rolling Eyes

L.O.V.E.
Diana

P.S.: And YES! Our gropu is soooo united haha =))=)) Razz
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Chillin in the sky...   Michael is Chillin in the sky... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:26 am

BaSingSe wrote:

i did write him this "If he were alive, would he come back? the world needs him."
and to be honest, i was like huh? what does he mean by "it"???? it doesn't make sense when he say "i think it would"
so i replied back "i think he would too. I just wanted your opinion. Um, where are u from?"

and that was what happened yesterday, im still waiting for a reply, i will keep you posted, but what are your thoughts on his responses????

I was thinking of what "peter" said... "I'm from the south where you from"...OK,this is weird... I know you're living in Florida and as far as I learned very very good for the geography test at school, in the south of Florida,there is the Gulf of Mexico...and country Mexico...Hmmm....
Now about "I tgink it would"...in my opinion he was probably refering to "THE WORLD"...that the world would need him and I have a good proof...every person related to Michael,even if his daughter,son,bro and so on(who shows he/she is a beLIEver), when I ask them about Michael's come back they don't reply to me...or say anything else... Neutral...Michael has written a lot of songs and it's impossible for him not to know his language very good so I don't think he would say "it" instead of "him"
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Chillin in the sky...   Michael is Chillin in the sky... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:16 am

Interesting. What about asking him if he hope Murray will be charged, and does he think that Murray is innocent?
Back to top Go down
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Chillin in the sky...   Michael is Chillin in the sky... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:43 am

yea, i know where the gulf of mexico is, i do not live far from it, maybe like 5 miles away

anyway, i havent heard from peterpanpyt, what should i ask him????

i already heard enought from paris, she said her father is still alive and i posted it on here also
but what should i ask peterpanpyt???
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Chillin in the sky...   Michael is Chillin in the sky... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:43 am

DianaMJ4love wrote:
BaSingSe wrote:

I was thinking of what "peter" said... "I'm from the south where you from"...OK,this is weird... I know you're living in Florida and as far as I learned very very good for the geography test at school, in the south of Florida,there is the Gulf of Mexico...and country Mexico...Hmmm....
Now about "I tgink it would"...in my opinion he was probably refering to "THE WORLD"...that the world would need him and I have a good proof...every person related to Michael,even if his daughter,son,bro and so on(who shows he/she is a beLIEver), when I ask them about Michael's come back they don't reply to me...or say anything else... Neutral...Michael has written a lot of songs and it's impossible for him not to know his language very good so I don't think he would say "it" instead of "him"

Haven't some people reported seeing someone who looked or could possibly have been MJ crossing the border into Mexico the day he 'died'?
Back to top Go down
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Chillin in the sky...   Michael is Chillin in the sky... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:53 am

i heard the mexico rumors too
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Chillin in the sky...   Michael is Chillin in the sky... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 9:54 am

Captain_EO wrote:
DianaMJ4love wrote:
BaSingSe wrote:

Haven't some people reported seeing someone who looked or could possibly have been MJ crossing the border into Mexico the day he 'died'?

Oh! You're right! Thanks Captain_EO for the new proof Wink

L.O.V.E.
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Chillin in the sky...   Michael is Chillin in the sky... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:09 am

BaSingSe wrote:
yea, i know where the gulf of mexico is, i do not live far from it, maybe like 5 miles away

anyway, i havent heard from peterpanpyt, what should i ask him????

i already heard enought from paris, she said her father is still alive and i posted it on here also
but what should i ask peterpanpyt???

Ask him if he hope Murray will be charged, and he believe that Murray is innocent?
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Chillin in the sky...   Michael is Chillin in the sky... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:32 am

Teo WAIT! Have you listened to "Message from Peter" on his myspace?! in that audio he says: "I'm not Michael Jackson (kinda laughin')" but I remained shocked when I heard the voice which is the same with Michael's and then to find out that he is NOT Michael Jackson...what do u think?
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Chillin in the sky...   Michael is Chillin in the sky... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:12 am

When you are named PeterPanPYT, and have the same voice as Michael, and sing like Michael.. It's a VERY BIG chance that it is MJ himself. Very Happy

Last edited by NortheNtoM on Fri May 14, 2010 4:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Chillin in the sky...   Michael is Chillin in the sky... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:13 am

nooo...the voices are the saaammee!!!
Back to top Go down
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Chillin in the sky...   Michael is Chillin in the sky... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:39 pm

Diana is right

the voices are the same
Back to top Go down
deena

deena

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Chillin in the sky...   Michael is Chillin in the sky... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:30 pm

lovemjangel wrote:
I need help to figure out what Michael - oh sorry... "Peter";-) - is saying in his message, which website is he talking about? All I can hear is: www and dot com Laughing

What Peter says is PalTalk.com I did send him a PM on myspace...to ask which chat room to connect to but unfortunately he hasn't responded to me Sad
Soo, perhaps you or someone can figure it out and then pass along. Smile

Much LOVE and keep the FAITH!!
Back to top Go down
mjwendy

mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Chillin in the sky...   Michael is Chillin in the sky... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:24 pm

lovemjangel wrote:
I think we have to work together on this, I've tried to figure this out, but I think my brain is to small or something Wink

I have a feeling this song is very important for us, and there's a lot of questions here; för example:

*Who's the lead singer in this song?

*At 0.37 to 0.47 is sounds like someone else is singing... who? IMO it could be Michael...

*Who's rapping at 0.48 - 1.29 and 2.14 - 2.45, and can someone help me with the lyrics, I can't hear what this rapper is singing??

*Obviously, at 3.40 - 4.30 and from 6.11 to the end, is Michael himself. At 3.40 he reads a poem called "How many times" which is posted on "peterpanpyt's" myspace page in Dec. 24, 2008 - but, here is mystery; "peterpanpyt" became a member at Myspace in Aug. 28 2009?? How could this poem be posted 1,5 years earlier??
Also, read his other poems and tell me if they don't scream Michael to you?

*In the last part, at 6.11 and to the end, he mentions people that have died, do any of you know if someone he mentions died after Michael's "death"? Of so, this song is a huge clue for us!

*Last but not least... WHEN was this song made??

... and I'm wondering what "The Greatest Milestone" stands for... could it be "The final curtaincall"?

Okay, here's my question. If this is a tribute song for MJ, since he "heard that Michael Jackson passed away", why wouldn't he say, "Michael Jackson, we miss you."?
Did anyone else notice that he says "we miss you" for everyone except Tupac, for whom he says, "I miss you."? May be of no significance, just saying.
L.O.V.E. to the family.
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Totally agree   Michael is Chillin in the sky... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:56 pm

I totally agree with you everything in this myspace site screams out Michael and he did mention that we will find interesting things in his myspace page and we have found plenty. I believe so too that this could be michael there is a strong possibility but we just have to find out. I tried asking him some simple questions as well and I asked him about the poems like what inspired him to write them and he said from life experiences, and also what he thought about the hoax and he said said that he didn't really look into it but he didn't really like the thought of michael being dead.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael is Chillin in the sky...   Michael is Chillin in the sky... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael is Chillin in the sky...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2