PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What if michael had a twin???

Go down 
+5
achillesara
lovemjangel
nancydoodle
Heal the World24
truthmj062509
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

What if michael had a twin??? Empty
PostSubject: What if michael had a twin???   What if michael had a twin??? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:32 pm

I know its crazy but i have been fallowing flem18's videos on youtube and just check out these two videos it kinda makes sense..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYUyGkQfdT4&playnext_from=TL&videos=DNm3licCGec

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TokrQ0vYPw&playnext_from=TL&videos=t4OR5L0vKN0

let me know what you think...
Back to top Go down
Heal the World24

Heal the World24

PostSubject: Re: What if michael had a twin???   What if michael had a twin??? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:00 pm

Wow, so maybe this means that there are like two Michaels. this really makes since about the MJ double in London, very much like Michael but w/ slightly different features (or maybe that was the real one?!)
Cool videos, thank you for posting them. Very Happy L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: What if michael had a twin???   What if michael had a twin??? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:04 pm

All I can say is wow, I didn't Mj had a twin to be honest lol like growing up I thought Michael and Janet were twins since they look so much alike but then I learned they weren't Rolling Eyes Laughing so yeah interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: What if michael had a twin???   What if michael had a twin??? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:29 pm

yeah.. it's amazing what you find from other BeLIEvers on youtube..
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: What if michael had a twin???   What if michael had a twin??? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:51 pm

Well, I must say the twin theory seems most unlikely...I mean, should both of them be that talented? And why would Michael be so lonely if he had a twin brother? It doesn't make sense do me... but I have to admit that I start wondering when I see the pics comparing the ears, they are clearly different, check this video out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym0TOnMWhZY&feature=channel

Edit: Just bunked the mysterious ears... Michael's right ear is rounded at the bottom, the left isn't. So those pics with different ears are probably flipped (rotated) Wink

Last edited by lovemjangel on Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: What if michael had a twin???   What if michael had a twin??? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:10 pm

lovemjangel wrote:
Well, I must say the twin theory seems most unlikely...I mean, should both of them be that talented? And why would Michael be so lonely if he had a twin brother? It doesn't make sense do me... but I have to admit that I start wondering when I see the pics comparing the ears, they are clearly different, check this video out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym0TOnMWhZY&feature=channel

Well if one was talented it could have been that one on stage and the other who did interviews or whatever doesn't mean the one who wasn't talented had to be on stage like Michael that's the beauty of being a twin but why keep it a secret..?? but it also makes sense with the middle name mix up right?? what if one is Michael Joe Jackson and the other is Michael Joesph Jackson... What if and just an if that a Michael had actually died that day and to keep the secret the other Michael hides out.. far fetched but a theory...
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: What if michael had a twin???   What if michael had a twin??? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:11 am

I had a dream not so long ago, that Michael for the beggining - 1989 is a different person than the one from 1989-2009... I'm actually serious.
And that would explain why his 1992 'Billie Jean' performance sounded so.. different. Listen to it yourself if you have the time.

Also Iwatched Bashirs interiew, and was amazed by the differences. At one point he was talking to MJ in a red shirt, who had eyes which looked narrow and 'asian'
and at another time (at the end) he was talking to an mj with completely different eyes and appearance
Back to top Go down
byalovemj

byalovemj

PostSubject: Re: What if michael had a twin???   What if michael had a twin??? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:09 am

i know about this teory from an roumanian site "whereismichaeljackson".I used the translator from roumanian to english...http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?ref=IE8Activity&a=http%3a%2f%2fsites.google.com%2fsite%2fwhereismichaeljackson%2fteorii-si-ipoteze%2fdouble-m click "english" to read the article in english Very Happy

Last edited by byalovemj on Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: What if michael had a twin???   What if michael had a twin??? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:17 am

Michael has always changed, he was a "mysterious shadow" in the media.

I've taken a few pictures of MJ and photoshopped these, both from the 80's and 21st century. Changing his skin color, and replace a wig/old hair.

Doing this, we notice he hasn't changed much.. He looks more tired at some pictures than others, also his make up has done much with his apperance look due different times. He was a man who changed fast, without surgeries. I believe all the media was an "important" factor for his changes. Also surgeries that didn't end well, referrering to the nose surgeries.

Paparazzies doesn't film from same angle, distances and lights.
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: What if michael had a twin???   What if michael had a twin??? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:25 am

can u post some random 21st century photo of mj, but 'thriller'-black and 'bad'-white? Pleaaaase? I have no experience with PS
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: What if michael had a twin???   What if michael had a twin??? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:46 am

I will once I come home, which is 7th July. Send a post message to remind me if I forgot then.
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: What if michael had a twin???   What if michael had a twin??? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:56 am

ok, sure, thanks a lot Smile

returning to the main topic: I don't know who is who anymore... Even if MJ comes back, how will we know it is really him?
Back to top Go down
deena

deena

PostSubject: Re: What if michael had a twin???   What if michael had a twin??? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:39 pm

Bazylrei wrote:
ok, sure, thanks a lot Smile

returning to the main topic: I don't know who is who anymore... Even if MJ comes back, how will we know it is really him?

I'm saying this with love.....You should be able to do so very easily. I'm sure you will not have a problem doing so when that time comes. (~_~)
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: What if michael had a twin???   What if michael had a twin??? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:10 pm

The only double I believe can be MJs, if he even had, must been PeterPanPYT. The only one, lol.
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: What if michael had a twin???   What if michael had a twin??? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:06 pm

mostly how he acted one minute he is shy and the next he is all excited and outgoing.. unless he was on some antidepressents or had bi polar disorder which we all know he didn't a twin is my is my only guess...
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: What if michael had a twin???   What if michael had a twin??? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:21 am

yesterday when we talked on tinychat, someone asked Peter whether or not he had children, and he was so uncertain:
"n-noo... no...ermmmm... no i don't have children..." I dont know if Deena and northernToM heard this.
he also said he had jet black hair and brown eyes, and had a long speech when i asked him if he ever curses (because MJ never wanted to (well only in a few songs from the history album)).
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: What if michael had a twin???   What if michael had a twin??? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:26 am

Bazylrei wrote:
yesterday when we talked on tinychat, someone asked Peter whether or not he had children, and he was so uncertain:
"n-noo... no...ermmmm... no i don't have children..." I dont know if Deena and northernToM heard this.
he also said he had jet black hair and brown eyes, and had a long speech when i asked him if he ever curses (because MJ never wanted to (well only in a few songs from the history album)).

what did he say to that?
Back to top Go down
deena

deena

PostSubject: Re: What if michael had a twin???   What if michael had a twin??? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:01 pm

Bazylrei wrote:

Yes, I did hear Peter say that his hair is jet black and his eyes are brown yesterday. Do not recall hearing his answer about having children or him cursing. However, I believe I asked afterwards..was his hair also slicked back? But he didn't reply. Honestly, it was soo crowded in that room and everyone was typing so quickly...it's a wonder Peter could read any question. (~_~)

Not wanting to speak for Tom.... he can confirm whether he heard this if/when he responds.

Please by all means Bazylrei...do let me know when you are in the chatrooms by saying hey. Not sure if you have the same screen name or not. Don't recall seeing this one. So please, next time send a pm with a shout out...LOL!!
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: What if michael had a twin???   What if michael had a twin??? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:13 pm

which tinychat do yall go to?? btw if u ever see a sweetpea5810 thats me...
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: What if michael had a twin???   What if michael had a twin??? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:35 pm

@Deena- i go by the name achilles
@DeenaII- he had a long speach that he tries not to curse at all, because he doesnt want to hurt anyone and that cursing is so wrong, because when u spell a word it means literally to cast a spell on someone by saying something to them, and cursing is just throwing bad spells on people, and he loves EVERYONE and doesnt want to throw these evil ones...
Back to top Go down
deena

deena

PostSubject: Re: What if michael had a twin???   What if michael had a twin??? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:42 pm

truthmj062509 wrote:

Thank you...I'll look out for you. Here's the link: http://tinychat.com/peterpanpyt
Back to top Go down
deena

deena

PostSubject: Re: What if michael had a twin???   What if michael had a twin??? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:48 pm

Bazylrei wrote:
@Deena- i go by the name achilles
@DeenaII- he had a long speach that he tries not to curse at all, because he doesnt want to hurt anyone and that cursing is so wrong, because when u spell a word it means literally to cast a spell on someone by saying something to them, and cursing is just throwing bad spells on people, and he loves EVERYONE and doesnt want to throw these evil ones...

Thanks...for that info. Wow....I definitely didn't hear all of that conversation. I now know for sure I had to be reading or writing a pm or something. LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: What if michael had a twin???   What if michael had a twin??? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:05 pm

deena wrote:
truthmj062509 wrote:

Thank you...I'll look out for you. Here's the link: http://tinychat.com/peterpanpyt

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: What if michael had a twin???   What if michael had a twin??? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:20 pm

He said twice that he had jet black hair, and brown eyes. Asking if he has slicked or curled hair won't help me, since we don't know whether MJ wore a slicked wig, or it was his hair, which he also changed to curls closing to This Is It rehearsals.

I also heard he said he didn't like cursing. MJ did NOT like cursing at all, he only used it to express something very emotional. Like in Scream he said "Stop FUCKING with me." I've never heard Peter curse, but I've seen him write some curse words at Twitter and MySpace, but that is very seldom.

Peter also talked about being alone for 5 minutes.. And yes, that question about children.. "Ehm.. eeh.. n.. no, I don't have any children."

I am afraid we are going to spoil Peters identity very soon, which is not a good feeling. But it's a risk of Peter, which he knows.

Peter has mentioned before that he was a BLACK afro american. And what he says about time,age, and Neverland is just making me think.. "Where did THAT come from.." He is definitely not a person that wants to fool us.
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: What if michael had a twin???   What if michael had a twin??? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:09 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:
He said twice that he had jet black hair, and brown eyes. Asking if he has slicked or curled hair won't help me, since we don't know whether MJ wore a slicked wig, or it was his hair, which he also changed to curls closing to This Is It rehearsals.

I also heard he said he didn't like cursing. MJ did NOT like cursing at all, he only used it to express something very emotional. Like in Scream he said "Stop FUCKING with me." I've never heard Peter curse, but I've seen him write some curse words at Twitter and MySpace, but that is very seldom.

Peter also talked about being alone for 5 minutes.. And yes, that question about children.. "Ehm.. eeh.. n.. no, I don't have any children."

I am afraid we are going to spoil Peters identity very soon, which is not a good feeling. But it's a risk of Peter, which he knows.

Peter has mentioned before that he was a BLACK afro american. And what he says about time,age, and Neverland is just making me think.. "Where did THAT come from.." He is definitely not a person that wants to fool us.

yeah he has to be him has to be... or someone who has really done his homework..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if michael had a twin???   What if michael had a twin??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What if michael had a twin???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next