PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What if michael had a twin???

Go down 
+5
achillesara
lovemjangel
nancydoodle
Heal the World24
truthmj062509
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

What if michael had a twin??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if michael had a twin???   What if michael had a twin??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:44 pm

Hey maybe Peterpan pyt is mj's twin! Smile
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: What if michael had a twin???   What if michael had a twin??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:47 pm

He could be, the only one Wink

He can sing, he is so humble. He is a gift from above.. Sounds familiar What if michael had a twin??? - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: What if michael had a twin???   What if michael had a twin??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:54 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:
He could be, the only one Wink

He can sing, he is so humble. He is a gift from above.. Sounds familiar What if michael had a twin??? - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes

Actually it would seem rather weird if Michael had a twin. I mean being the popular person he was or is, and how the media followed him, everywhere it seems, wouldn't someone find out that he had a twin? Suspect

Last edited by moonwalk11/19 on Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: What if michael had a twin???   What if michael had a twin??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:04 pm

Indeed, the same with a double. People would notice.. And you can't be so similar.. Even have the same mold scars etcs.
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: What if michael had a twin???   What if michael had a twin??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:14 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:
Indeed, the same with a double. People would notice.. And you can't be so similar.. Even have the same mold scars etcs.

that would explain the plastic surgery.. one to look excatly like the other..
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: What if michael had a twin???   What if michael had a twin??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:05 pm

Not really easy.. Most of such surgeries ends in a horrible result. Etc Catwoman, and all these botox users.
Back to top Go down
deena

deena

PostSubject: Re: What if michael had a twin???   What if michael had a twin??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:13 pm

This thread is named "What IF Michael had a twin???" Wow...The world wouldn't be ready for that one... Or at least I wouldn't... But one could easily assume that...since he has sooo much talent, smarts, and LOVE just oozing from his one being... forget twins, enough for septuplets or octuplets to divide....and still, more would be overflowing. LOL!!

As for doubles or plastic surgeries....

God created only ONE MJ..... Agreed, he is truly a gift from above-a gifted soul! My belief....When God created man...He was practicing...but when He created MJ, He was perfecting...Then He broke the mold!! (~_~)
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: What if michael had a twin???   What if michael had a twin??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:52 pm

deena wrote:
This thread is named "What IF Michael had a twin???" Wow...The world wouldn't be ready for that one... Or at least I wouldn't... But one could easily assume that...since he has sooo much talent, smarts, and LOVE just oozing from his one being... forget twins, enough for septuplets or octuplets to divide....and still, more would be overflowing. LOL!!

As for doubles or plastic surgeries....

God created only ONE MJ..... Agreed, he is truly a gift from above-a gifted soul! My belief....When God created man...He was practicing...but when He created MJ, He was perfecting...Then He broke the mold!! (~_~)

i like that!!
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: What if michael had a twin???   What if michael had a twin??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:31 pm

truthmj062509 wrote:
that would explain the plastic surgery..
Hey... if I was living with the risk of looking like Joe Jackson when growing old, I would do plastic surgery too Rolling Eyes

Sorry, I couldn't help that one Laughing Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: What if michael had a twin???   What if michael had a twin??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:18 pm

lovemjangel wrote:
truthmj062509 wrote:
that would explain the plastic surgery..
Hey... if I was living with the risk of looking like Joe Jackson when growing old, I would do plastic surgery too Rolling Eyes

Sorry, I couldn't help that one Laughing Laughing Laughing

LOL u have a point there...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if michael had a twin???   What if michael had a twin??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What if michael had a twin???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2