PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael is almost here...

Go down 
+3
lilak2020
diane
KingIsAlive
7 posters
AuthorMessage
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

Michael is almost here... Empty
PostSubject: Michael is almost here...   Michael is almost here... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:56 pm

There was a redirect today linked to Michael, it said to read Luke 8:17. 8+1+7=16 1+6=7...

For all that is secret will eventually be brought into the open, and everything that is concealed will be brought to light and made known to all

Sounds like concealed could mean...locked in a casket. The light must mean during the day.

I think we are very close
Back to top Go down
diane

diane

PostSubject: Re: Michael is almost here...   Michael is almost here... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:17 pm

yes that is what the Bible says cheers
I've just looked in my Bible
great found KingIsAlive Razz
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Michael is almost here...   Michael is almost here... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:20 pm

Very Happy Wow this is great. More clues that prove that something is coming. Great find I love you

-Alex
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael is almost here...   Michael is almost here... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:47 pm

lol! I saw this today too and put it as my FB status Smile I too think we are getting close!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
byalovemj

byalovemj

PostSubject: Re: Michael is almost here...   Michael is almost here... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:26 pm

thx for sharing brett,great find....we are closer!!! cheers

L.O.V.E I love you
Back to top Go down
http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Michael is almost here...   Michael is almost here... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:06 pm

Oh now Katherine & Joe are suddenly divorcing. Great idea to get attention back on Michael's family now with MJ's bday 9 days away.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael is almost here...   Michael is almost here... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:51 pm

KingIsAlive wrote:
Oh now Katherine & Joe are suddenly divorcing. Great idea to get attention back on Michael's family now with MJ's bday 9 days away.

lol! i read this too and thought to myself, after everything they have gone through in the past and have stayed together and now they decide to split?! I myself can never see them getting divorced! It's like Katherine and Joe were meant to be together!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Michael is almost here...   Michael is almost here... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:57 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
KingIsAlive wrote:

lol! i read this too and thought to myself, after everything they have gone through in the past and have stayed together and now they decide to split?! I myself can never see them getting divorced! It's like Katherine and Joe were meant to be together!

L.O.V.E

With this news it must be the month of BAM. We are not much further away
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael is almost here...   Michael is almost here... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:33 pm

yeah i know! So many clues all in 1 month!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Michael is almost here...   Michael is almost here... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 6:24 pm

http://www.epicenterfestival.com/

"More TBA soon"

Hmm...interesting. Going on same day as Jermaine's tribute.

Only the greatest names will appear here.

BAM must be soon then What a Face
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: Michael is almost here...   Michael is almost here... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:56 pm

Nice post
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: michael is almost here   Michael is almost here... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:41 pm

I pulled up the link above. I was looking at the bands in order that will be there, and the new ones where they wher added. For some reason something jumped in my head reading them. Could be nothing, but I got this, Papa, Big house of pain, Empty Smile, Kings Cras, Thirty seconds, Bad, A Day to remember, Against Me!! Sounded like a scripted clue! Am I just nuts or it could relate to Mj. All the words fit him!!! king king queen king
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: michael is almost here   Michael is almost here... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:49 pm

Sry at the end by Remember me add Suicidal Black Politics!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael is almost here...   Michael is almost here... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael is almost here...
Page 1 of 1