PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Could michael be in neverland??

Go down 
+6
KingIsAlive
Dirty Diana
deena
nancydoodle
BehindTheMask
truthmj062509
10 posters
AuthorMessage
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

Could michael be in neverland?? Empty
PostSubject: Could michael be in neverland??   Could michael be in neverland?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:41 am

I know we have talked about this before but i just want to know because after watching the lkl with Jermaine interviews the one where he was there at Neverland and then the newest one not to mention all the clues leading to neverland just makes you think.. hmmm is he there?? king king king
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Could michael be in neverland??   Could michael be in neverland?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:49 am

Michael Jackson has a studio at Neverland. Omer Bhatti said he was going to Neverland.

Peter talks about Neverland a lot. He talks about being there and going there. Peter lives at his studio, and what he says at time is unbelieveable.

Also Orianthi played a show at Neverland a few months ago.
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: Could michael be in neverland??   Could michael be in neverland?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:29 pm

I thought the same thing because neverland is fixed up and if it wasn't fixed it would mean Michael would not have intentions on going back. Also Jermaine said that he wants Michael's remains to be in Neverland because that is his place, his pride and joy. So I was thinking could Michael possibly be living in neverland?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
deena

deena

PostSubject: Re: Could michael be in neverland??   Could michael be in neverland?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:04 pm

Uhhmm...All I feel and will say....This topic makes me remember all the earlier discussions about the Wizard of Oz.....and I just cannot get out of my head..... hearing Dorothy say..."There's no place like home." (~_~)
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Could michael be in neverland??   Could michael be in neverland?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:38 pm

deena wrote:
Uhhmm...All I feel and will say....This topic makes me remember all the earlier discussions about the Wizard of Oz.....and I just cannot get out of my head..... hearing Dorothy say..."There's no place like home." (~_~)

O.O your right...

btw The Wonderful Wizard of Oz (2011) >.>

Oz (2013)
Oz: The Great and Powerful (2013)
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Could michael be in neverland??   Could michael be in neverland?? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:29 am

truthmj062509 wrote:
deena wrote:

O.O your right...

btw The Wonderful Wizard of Oz (2011) >.>

Oz (2013)
Oz: The Great and Powerful (2013)

hmmm...very very good point... silent
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Could michael be in neverland??   Could michael be in neverland?? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:38 pm

Everyone, I've thought for a while about this, and, what if MJ does come back on 7/7 or 7/13.....wouldn't it be in London since he was planning to have the TII concerts in London? Then again I found interesting clues about the song "Threatened"; if I remember correctly the lyrics were "Never Neverland, that's the place".....just a thought but take it into consideration.
Back to top Go down
deena

deena

PostSubject: Re: Could michael be in neverland??   Could michael be in neverland?? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:24 am

Could Michael be in Neverland?? One HUGE...YESSSS!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Could michael be in neverland??   Could michael be in neverland?? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:25 am

Something strange is.. Check Omer Bhatti's twitter! affraid

http://twitter.com/LilMoonBoi

# Name Omer Michael Bhatti
# Location Neverland
Back to top Go down
byalovemj

byalovemj

PostSubject: Re: Could michael be in neverland??   Could michael be in neverland?? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:35 am

yeahh i saw this! affraid
Back to top Go down
http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Could michael be in neverland??   Could michael be in neverland?? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:13 pm

deena wrote:
Could Michael be in Neverland?? One HUGE...YESSSS!!! Wink

I think so too! I heard that it was being renovated and kept 'up together' so that it still looks nice! So why would they do that if no one is living there Suspect

Also there isn't much news surrounding Neverland anymore so the cameras aren't focusing on it, so it would be the perfect hideaway right under everyones noses Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Could michael be in neverland??   Could michael be in neverland?? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:41 pm

I dont think Orianthi and Omer Bhatti would go to Neverland, if MJ were NOT there. They knew he didn't like the place.. Maybe MJ actually like it, and just said he didn't like it.. Because he knew he could then hide at Neverland if something like a death hoax happened.
Back to top Go down
suspicious_minds

PostSubject: Re: Could michael be in neverland??   Could michael be in neverland?? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:41 pm

Michael is NOT at Neverland people...

Barrack Seeking Redemption in Neverland

Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: Could michael be in neverland??   Could michael be in neverland?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:39 pm

suspicious_minds wrote:
Michael is NOT at Neverland people...

Barrack Seeking Redemption in Neverland

I'm sorry but my english is not good.. I didn't undertsand the second line in your post :S

L.O.V.E you all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could michael be in neverland??   Could michael be in neverland?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Could michael be in neverland??
Page 1 of 1