PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Origin Of The Statue At Neverland Which Featured In V for Vendetta

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

The Origin Of The Statue At Neverland Which Featured In V for Vendetta Empty
PostSubject: The Origin Of The Statue At Neverland Which Featured In V for Vendetta   The Origin Of The Statue At Neverland Which Featured In V for Vendetta Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:49 am

There was discussion a while ago about the statue at neverland of the dancing children which also appears in the movie v for vendetta.

I happen to be watching the movie a clock orange the other night (caution advised not for the younger audience)
and noticed the same statue appears in the movie while Alex the lead charactor is having aversion therapy for his "ultra violence" tendancies.

I did a little digging round and found the statue has appeared in 3 movies the 3rd movie was enemy at the gates.

The statue is called the barmaley fountain its offical name is children's knorovod and was original located in front of the museum of defence tsaritsyn stalingrad russia, the statue originally had a crocodile in centre which I assume sprayed water.

there is a haunting image of the statue on wiki where stalingrad was burning and chaos ensued while the children (statue) danced carefree a very contrasting reminder of happier times, the image captures the near impossible horror and joy in one photo.
I guess it could be  interpreted as war is about killing someone elses children.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barmaley_Fountain?wasRedirected=true

so v for vendetta isn't the only movie that has the statue, it's not evidence just interesting triva.   
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: The Origin Of The Statue At Neverland Which Featured In V for Vendetta   The Origin Of The Statue At Neverland Which Featured In V for Vendetta Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:30 am

I have seen Enemy at the Gates and it is a brilliant film however i have never noticed the statue! Embarassed Guess I will have to dig out the DVD and see if i can spot it Razz Thanks for posting and taking the time to do some 'digging around' for info on the statue Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: The Origin Of The Statue At Neverland Which Featured In V for Vendetta   The Origin Of The Statue At Neverland Which Featured In V for Vendetta Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:43 am

Captain_EO wrote:
I have seen Enemy at the Gates and it is a brilliant film however i have never noticed the statue! Embarassed Guess I will have to dig out the DVD and see if i can spot it Razz Thanks for posting and taking the time to do some 'digging around' for info on the statue Very Happy

L.O.V.E

Hi Captain_EO,

I've haven't seen the movie myself ( check out the link) friends say it's good but I'm not a good listener lol besides I don't have the attention span nowdays lol what's the narrative any messages that apply to the hoax?. Wink
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: The Origin Of The Statue At Neverland Which Featured In V for Vendetta   The Origin Of The Statue At Neverland Which Featured In V for Vendetta Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:50 am

[quote="Rogerrabbit"]
Captain_EO wrote:
Hi Captain_EO,

I've haven't seen the movie myself ( check out the link) friends say it's good but I'm not a good listener lol besides I don't have the attention span nowdays lol what's the narrative any messages that apply to the hoax?. Wink

Well i'm not really sure...i haven't seen the film for a while which is why nothing is popping straight into my head that could be linked to MJ. However the film is about a boy who was taught to shoot by his grandfather and ends up in the army and becomes the best sniper that Russia have! He is written about in the papers so that young people would become inspired to be like him so that they have more people fighting for the Russian army...Then once he is recognised as this great shooter he gets send to go after this guy who is also a great sniper than the Germans have and the Russian wins in the end Very Happy

As i said i will have to watch the movie again to see if i can spot anything that could be linked to Mike...I am not too sure if anything will because it was released around 2001 but then again, so was the Invincible album Surprised

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: The Origin Of The Statue At Neverland Which Featured In V for Vendetta   The Origin Of The Statue At Neverland Which Featured In V for Vendetta Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:48 pm

[quote="Captain_EO"]
Rogerrabbit wrote:
Captain_EO wrote:
Hi Captain_EO,

Well i'm not really sure...i haven't seen the film for a while which is why nothing is popping straight into my head that could be linked to MJ. However the film is about a boy who was taught to shoot by his grandfather and ends up in the army and becomes the best sniper that Russia have! He is written about in the papers so that young people would become inspired to be like him so that they have more people fighting for the Russian army...Then once he is recognised as this great shooter he gets send to go after this guy who is also a great sniper than the Germans have and the Russian wins in the end Very Happy

As i said i will have to watch the movie again to see if i can spot anything that could be linked to Mike...I am not too sure if anything will because it was released around 2001 but then again, so was the Invincible album Surprised

L.O.V.E

Thanks captain_EO

It's in the first combat scene in Stalingrad it appears a few times in the back ground then in full shot after the car is blown up. (within the first 10 minutes).

To put it in a nut shell the story is about triumph against all odds (David and Goliath story).
Dunno if has anything hoax worthy. Wink

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: The Origin Of The Statue At Neverland Which Featured In V for Vendetta   The Origin Of The Statue At Neverland Which Featured In V for Vendetta Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:41 pm

Oh ok Smile it was on a film channel tonight but i missed it Sad I will dig out the dvd to watch the first 10 mins though Laughing

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Origin Of The Statue At Neverland Which Featured In V for Vendetta   The Origin Of The Statue At Neverland Which Featured In V for Vendetta Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Origin Of The Statue At Neverland Which Featured In V for Vendetta
Page 1 of 1