PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YELLOW RIBBONS for MICHAELs BIRTHDAY

Go down 
+5
nancydoodle
lovemjangel
Captain_EO
lilak2020
t_ruth
9 posters
AuthorMessage
t_ruth

YELLOW RIBBONS for MICHAELs BIRTHDAY Empty
PostSubject: YELLOW RIBBONS for MICHAELs BIRTHDAY   YELLOW RIBBONS for MICHAELs BIRTHDAY Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:27 pm

Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: YELLOW RIBBONS for MICHAELs BIRTHDAY   YELLOW RIBBONS for MICHAELs BIRTHDAY Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:55 pm

Those are good videos. great find thanks for sharing.

-Alex
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: YELLOW RIBBONS for MICHAELs BIRTHDAY   YELLOW RIBBONS for MICHAELs BIRTHDAY Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:36 pm

wow great video! This does make sense especially since the video that was posted with the dog was so short and had no explanation! I suppose now it does have an explanation thanks to MonkeyLoverGirl777 Very Happy

Thanks for posting t_ruth!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: YELLOW RIBBONS for MICHAELs BIRTHDAY   YELLOW RIBBONS for MICHAELs BIRTHDAY Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:28 pm

Wow t-ruth, what a find!
I haven't seen that video with the dog before, I wonder who leaked it?? Did you notice the birthday hat they put on the dog... hmm, birthday... Michael's birthday cheers I'm bying the idea of yellow ribbons right now, folks Laughing
I love you Pia

Thanks for sharing, t-ruth!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: YELLOW RIBBONS for MICHAELs BIRTHDAY   YELLOW RIBBONS for MICHAELs BIRTHDAY Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:37 pm

lovemjangel wrote:
Wow t-ruth, what a find!
I haven't seen that video with the dog before, I wonder who leaked it?? Did you notice the birthday hat they put on the dog... hmm, birthday... Michael's birthday cheers I'm bying the idea of yellow ribbons right now, folks Laughing
I love you Pia

Thanks for sharing, t-ruth!

I too had not seen the video until now. I did notice that hat but i couldn't tell if it said happy birthday on it. I think that this was all part of the plan though. Something is coming. Can you feel it?

-Alex
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: YELLOW RIBBONS for MICHAELs BIRTHDAY   YELLOW RIBBONS for MICHAELs BIRTHDAY Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:54 pm

great videos i would be sure to post a ribbon for michael on twitter=)
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
byalovemj

byalovemj

PostSubject: Re: YELLOW RIBBONS for MICHAELs BIRTHDAY   YELLOW RIBBONS for MICHAELs BIRTHDAY Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:32 am

great videos..thx t_ruth for sharing...i ike the idea with yellow ribon cheers cheers

Can you feel it?
L.O.V.E I love you
Back to top Go down
http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: YELLOW RIBBONS for MICHAELs BIRTHDAY   YELLOW RIBBONS for MICHAELs BIRTHDAY Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:39 am

After reading this, I went and told everyone! This is an awsome thing to do, Mj will feal the L.O.V.E!!! Thanx for shareing!!! farao farao king queen king
Back to top Go down
t_ruth

PostSubject: Re: YELLOW RIBBONS for MICHAELs BIRTHDAY   YELLOW RIBBONS for MICHAELs BIRTHDAY Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:38 am

Quote :
I haven't seen that video with the dog before, I wonder who leaked it?? Did you notice the birthday hat they put on the dog..
You are welcome.
I found this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk3xdBzwWck&feature=search Prince&Paris Jackson Leaked Video from New Years
And dog`s name is ... Versace
Back to top Go down
t_ruth

PostSubject: Re: YELLOW RIBBONS for MICHAELs BIRTHDAY   YELLOW RIBBONS for MICHAELs BIRTHDAY Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:56 am

OMG! An youtube user say:
Gianni was murdered at age 50!!! The Fashion Files: Versace's Role in Michael Jackson's Memorial.Versace Was Chosen to Dress the Jacksons at M.J.'s Memorial!
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: YELLOW RIBBONS for MICHAELs BIRTHDAY   YELLOW RIBBONS for MICHAELs BIRTHDAY Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:22 am

I saw that, the name of the video was New Years 2010
Back to top Go down
love&truth

PostSubject: Re: YELLOW RIBBONS for MICHAELs BIRTHDAY   YELLOW RIBBONS for MICHAELs BIRTHDAY Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:17 pm

remember in the memorial service michaelĀ“s brothers were wearing yellow ties and yellow flowers, can be this a clue???
love I love you
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: YELLOW RIBBONS for MICHAELs BIRTHDAY   YELLOW RIBBONS for MICHAELs BIRTHDAY Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:15 pm

BAM posted in the video?? Sure looks like it. This is the strongest indication yet. Michael is coming and it will be soon, very soon. This is a great find. Get ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YELLOW RIBBONS for MICHAELs BIRTHDAY   YELLOW RIBBONS for MICHAELs BIRTHDAY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YELLOW RIBBONS for MICHAELs BIRTHDAY
Page 1 of 1