PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Book from Dieter Wiesner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Manu060662

Manu060662

New Book from Dieter Wiesner Empty
PostSubject: New Book from Dieter Wiesner   New Book from Dieter Wiesner Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:37 am

Why Michael Jackson had to die

On 25 June 2009 is the world silent short, Michael Jackson, the biggest pop star of all time, died two years later are still many unanswered questions: Why did Michael Jackson die? Why do so shortly before his planned comeback? Who took advantage of his death?

Dieter Wiesner, Michael Jackson's longtime confidant and manager,

• describes how Michael Jackson growing up in the clutches of a merciless "Mafia Music" came
• revealed that Michael Jackson's fear and paranoia were more than justified: For certain circles is Michael Jackson worth more dead than alive
• reveals very personal memories: Jackson's secret little escapes his loneliness and his longing for love
• the first time speaks about the plans as yet unknown, the Michael Jackson pursued after his music career.
Dieter Wiesner was a consultant for over a decade Michael Jackson's general manager and closest. He lived with him privately at the Neverland Ranch and countless hotels in the luxury suites at the big tours (eg HIStory Tour). Increasingly, he grew into the role of a confidant and friend.

I can only say: Wow WOW WOW ......
Actually, this book is my Christmas present .... But I could not wait. I have just finished reading this book. I've never read a book about Michael, how this. So close to Michael, and yet written with the greatest respect.
My feeling was: I'm with Dieter Wiesner and Michael together on a trip, The whole time ,as i was reading, I saw , the situations, people, pictures, everything.
I'm overwhelmed. I can only say to you all : Read this book.

This book is brand new and is written in my mother tongue German-.--
But I think this book will be published in English.

If you want, I can write Dieter Wiesner and ask when this book is published in English?

New Book from Dieter Wiesner 038_9610

New Book from Dieter Wiesner 7054810 Manu

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

New Book from Dieter Wiesner Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Book from Dieter Wiesner   New Book from Dieter Wiesner Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:30 pm

Sounds like a good read! I will be keeping my eyes open for a copy in the UK Razz Thanks Manu!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down

New Book from Dieter Wiesner
Page 1 of 1