PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The complete Elvis book....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

The complete Elvis book.... Empty
PostSubject: The complete Elvis book....   The complete Elvis book.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:55 pm

If you read my Facebook status today, you will know about the book my mum showed me....It is a book called The Complete Elvis and it was really interesting! I remember like right at the beginning of this hoax, people began to notice how MJ's 'death' was almost IDENTICAL to Elvis'...(Also remember how Lisa Marie spoke about the 'play by play')

Well the section I read was called 'The King is Dead! Hang the Doctor!' and it was written by Stanley Booth.
So the first thing I noticed was Elvis' doctor talking about his sleep...He said:

Quote :
My nights were just horrible. I would go to bed when he'd go to bed, and then he might sleep two or three hours and wake up wide awake, and I'd have to go in and try to get him back to sleep. Then he might sleep two or three more hours, or he might sleep four or five. But the average he'd sleep two or three hours and wake up, two or three hours and wake up.

Just like Michael supposedly had trouble sleeping right?!

Secondly, the doctor goes on to say:

Quote :
At the time when I was trying to resuscitate Elvis in the ambulance, I was so out of it, what was going on - I should have realized he been dead for several hours at the time.
Again, just like Murray tried to resuscitate MJ in the ambulance!

Wait there is more!
Quote :
On the way there and in the emergency room, cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (CPR) attempts were made without effect

Suspect

Lastly, this may be just coincidence, but still weird:
Quote :
The fact of Elvis Presley's death had been made public, and a crowd had gathered at Baptist Hospital...
Remember the HUGE crowd of people outside the UCLA on June 25th?!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: The complete Elvis book....   The complete Elvis book.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:02 pm

The parallels between Michael & Elvis 'deaths' are remarkably similar, I think Lmp said "line by line" even the carolwood drive connection, Michael wanted to become the biggest star in the world which he achieved I also believe that Michael set Elvis as his bench mark, Michael reached & over took with more universal & global appeal.

Now why all the similarities between michael's and Elvis's 'death' perhaps the rumours are true & Elvis is alive & Michael was aware of this fact & decided to take elvis's 'death' as a blue print to execute his very own 'death' "line by line" Michael would have been 18/19 around elvis's 'death' I'm sure it would have had a lasting impact on michael as a person & fellow performer, according to lmp michael wanted to know all the details about her father, was it just out of curiosity or for his own preparations/plans, michaels always learnt from the best I'm sure elvis wasn't the exception to the rule, it's all for love.  

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: The complete Elvis book....   The complete Elvis book.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:32 pm

Rogerrabbit wrote:
according to lmp michael wanted to know all the details about her father, was it just out of curiosity or for his own preparations/plans, michaels always learnt from the best I'm sure elvis wasn't the exception to the rule, it's all for love.  

Yeah I remember watching an interview or something with LMP explaining about MJ wanting to know all the details! I think that if MJ knew Elvis had indeed faked his death, then he would maybe want to know how to do it successfully?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: The complete Elvis book....   The complete Elvis book.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:48 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
Rogerrabbit wrote:
according to lmp michael wanted to know all the details about her father, was it just out of curiosity or for his own preparations/plans, michaels always learnt from the best I'm sure elvis wasn't the exception to the rule, it's all for love.  

Yeah I remember watching an interview or something with LMP explaining about MJ wanting to know all the details! I think that if MJ knew Elvis had indeed faked his death, then he would maybe want to know how to do it successfully?

L.O.V.E

With as much drama as possible lol, if I was planning to fake my own death I could think of no better person then someone that had already did it e.g possibly elvis/ elvis's family, it's all for love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The complete Elvis book....   The complete Elvis book.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The complete Elvis book....
Page 1 of 1