PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ELVIS GOES TO GRACELAND WITH MJ...Is this a joke?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

ELVIS GOES TO GRACELAND WITH MJ...Is this a joke? Empty
PostSubject: ELVIS GOES TO GRACELAND WITH MJ...Is this a joke?   ELVIS GOES TO GRACELAND WITH MJ...Is this a joke? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:53 am

I just found this great news article but can't decide whether it is real or fake!? They claim that they know that both Elvis and MJ are alive and have visited or are going to visit Graceland to mark the 33rd year of Elvis' death! Also they claim that Mike and Elvis are recording an album together that will be released in 2011!

http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/20873/elvis-goes-to-graceland-with-mj/

What do you think? Real or fake?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS GOES TO GRACELAND WITH MJ...Is this a joke?   ELVIS GOES TO GRACELAND WITH MJ...Is this a joke? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:58 am

Hmmm i don't know this seems fake to me. Like it was meant to be some kind of joke. Well guess we don't know for sure but to me it looks fake. Anyway it was pretty interesting. Thanks for sharing.

-Alex
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Scarlett

Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS GOES TO GRACELAND WITH MJ...Is this a joke?   ELVIS GOES TO GRACELAND WITH MJ...Is this a joke? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:55 am

WeeklyWorldNews.com is a SATIRE newspaper. So everything they write is not true and only satirical. I was caught in that trap, too.... lol It's fake!
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS GOES TO GRACELAND WITH MJ...Is this a joke?   ELVIS GOES TO GRACELAND WITH MJ...Is this a joke? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:14 am

Scarlett wrote:
WeeklyWorldNews.com is a SATIRE newspaper. So everything they write is not true and only satirical. I was caught in that trap, too.... lol It's fake!

Ah ok then! Thanks Scarlett! Topic closed!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ELVIS GOES TO GRACELAND WITH MJ...Is this a joke?   ELVIS GOES TO GRACELAND WITH MJ...Is this a joke? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ELVIS GOES TO GRACELAND WITH MJ...Is this a joke?
Page 1 of 1