PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Official MJJ BAD Calendar of 2012

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

The Official MJJ BAD Calendar of 2012 Empty
PostSubject: The Official MJJ BAD Calendar of 2012   The Official MJJ BAD Calendar of 2012 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:32 am

Have you guys seen this calendar?

I just got it for Christmas (WOOO!) and I haven't had a chance to open it yet, however, while listening to Monster on repeat I noticed something a little strange.

The colors are switched.
What do I mean?

Well... You know how on the BAD album cover BAD is in red and Michael Jackson is in black? The colors are switched on the new calendar. MJ is in red and BAD is in black...

Michael Jackson being in red font... could it symbolize blood? Like the bloody shirt from the trial? Or maybe that the media's 'blood' will be shed once he BAM's?

Just a thought. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: The Official MJJ BAD Calendar of 2012   The Official MJJ BAD Calendar of 2012 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:02 am

daemon.trances wrote:
MJ is in red and BAD is in black...

On your's the 'Bad' is in black? Mine is in silver Suspect Do you have the 25th aniversary collectors edition one? Or are they all collectors edition ones?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: The Official MJJ BAD Calendar of 2012   The Official MJJ BAD Calendar of 2012 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:41 pm

Sorry the plastic was still on and it looked black because of the lighting. I do have the 25th anniversary one, just opened it and saw that it was in silver... sorry! But yeah don't you think it's weird? What are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: The Official MJJ BAD Calendar of 2012   The Official MJJ BAD Calendar of 2012 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:13 am

daemon.trances wrote:
Sorry the plastic was still on and it looked black because of the lighting. I do have the 25th anniversary one, just opened it and saw that it was in silver... sorry! But yeah don't you think it's weird? What are your thoughts?

Haha lol! Well I checked through all the dates and stuff and didn't really see anything weird...But yes, I was wondering why they changed the colours to such an iconic album cover Suspect

One odd thing I did notice, that probably has absolutely nothing to do with hte hoax was the page right at the back after december...this is the 25th aniversary of BAD, yet there is one picture from the Dangerous world tour lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: The Official MJJ BAD Calendar of 2012   The Official MJJ BAD Calendar of 2012 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:10 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
daemon.trances wrote:

Haha lol! Well I checked through all the dates and stuff and didn't really see anything weird...But yes, I was wondering why they changed the colours to such an iconic album cover Suspect

One odd thing I did notice, that probably has absolutely nothing to do with hte hoax was the page right at the back after december...this is the 25th aniversary of BAD, yet there is one picture from the Dangerous world tour lol!

L.O.V.E

Hmm a picture from the dangerous era on a bad era calendar, it doesn't sound much but it's odd as you wouldn't expect to find say jam on a 25th anniversary edition on the bad album, but as you guys know since the 25th of June nothing has fitted into place, could it be a clue a tease like at the end of TII, keep the faith it's all for love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official MJJ BAD Calendar of 2012   The Official MJJ BAD Calendar of 2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official MJJ BAD Calendar of 2012
Page 1 of 1