PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael Jackson OFFICIAL 2011 Calendar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

Michael Jackson OFFICIAL 2011 Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson OFFICIAL 2011 Calendar   Michael Jackson OFFICIAL 2011 Calendar Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:42 am

I checked my calendar and it seems to be normal, but if you have one then I think you should check it out too!

Could the two 7's and the missing 12 be a date? 7/7/12? If not, then could it be 7/7/11?? JULY 7th!!

What do you think?

Also, remember how Tom said there was something strange about his 2009 calendar? Well that is now to calendars they have got wrong in two years!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson OFFICIAL 2011 Calendar   Michael Jackson OFFICIAL 2011 Calendar Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 12:28 am

Oh wow great find,I hope it might mean something Rolling Eyes Thanks for sharing that Em Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson OFFICIAL 2011 Calendar   Michael Jackson OFFICIAL 2011 Calendar Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:07 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
Oh wow great find,I hope it might mean something Rolling Eyes Thanks for sharing that Em Smile

No problem Razz

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson OFFICIAL 2011 Calendar   Michael Jackson OFFICIAL 2011 Calendar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson OFFICIAL 2011 Calendar
Page 1 of 1