PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death Hoax Theories

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

Death Hoax Theories Empty
PostSubject: Death Hoax Theories   Death Hoax Theories Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:05 am

I was looking on an Internet page about the megastars about whom a lot of people beLIEved and probably beLIEve now they're alive...
Excepting Michael,let's see what is written:

4.Paul McCartney:

We know a lot of things about the ex member of The Beatles,but what not all of us know is that he was declared dead by the teen media in 1969. Accoring to Paul's death news,he suffered a car accident in 1967 and the person who appeared to be him was somebody who looked like him.The fans started to search clues related to his death in The Beatles' songs finding lyrics from different songs and sticking them they announced the Like a Star @ heaven 's death. (just like us)

1.Elvis Presley

The rock'n'roll legend died on the 16th august 1977.The 2 autopsy reports (the second one in 1994) said that Elvis died because of a cardiac arrest but the drugs were not proofs.A lot of people keep sustaining that Elvis died because of a drugs cocktail.

Now remember Michael telling Lisa: "I think I'll day like your father!" and was just like this(cardiac arrest or drugs cocktail)

And now look:If we mix the clues we have:

The person who appeared to be him was somebody who looked like him.A lot of fans started to search clues related to his death is his songs and sticking them they realised they were announcing the star's death."I'm afraid I'll die like your father".He dies because of a cardiac arrest or a drugs cocktail======> Are this driving us to......MICHAEL JACKSON?! (count that all of this are beLIEved as proofs for a DEATH HOAX)

afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com

Death Hoax Theories
Page 1 of 1