PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael Jackson Death Hoax Diary ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

Michael Jackson Death Hoax Diary ? Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson Death Hoax Diary ?   Michael Jackson Death Hoax Diary ? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:47 am

Not sure if it's been covered on here yet, even so why not refresh the topic ?

http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/2009/07/07/michael-jackson-death-hoax-diary-found-final-proofm-hes-still-alive/

anybody read this ? I've read it a couple times, and although it seems way too good to be true, and the predictions are incorrect, it's interesting to say the least. But can we beLIEve in such a thing to exist ? Would Michael keep a death hoax diary ?

If it were real, I'm sure it would have sparked WAY more attention.

In the case that it's fake, really bums me out that people would actually play with us like that. . . :/ Teddy Riley is so far my favorite 'knower' and he gives me the most faith. Speaking of Teddy, anybody have any idea why he had to sign an NDA ? (;

thoughts ?
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Death Hoax Diary ?   Michael Jackson Death Hoax Diary ? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:30 am

Yeah this diary was one of the first things I looked at when coming into this hoax...and that was a while ago now lol! I'm not sure whether it is fake, maybe it is and maybe it isn't....but again, it could be like many of the 'insiders' in this hoax, ANYONE could have written it....So I'm not sure what to make of it!

As for Teddy Riley, I love him too! He gives me so much belief in this because he has worked with Michael and I always say to myself, would he really say that he beLIEves MJ is alive, knowing that he could lose a lot of respect from MJ fans? I don't think so! He definitely knows something! Wink

Also, I'm not saying that ALL 'insiders' are fakes, it's just for the people who are faking a link with Michael could really end up hurting a lot of people! In the past, I have hung on to every word that some insiders have said, only to find that they were playing stupid games! I tend not to beLIEve any insiders now, unless they say something is going to happen and then it does of course lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Death Hoax Diary ?   Michael Jackson Death Hoax Diary ? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:53 pm

Same, I saw the diary first too and I cried cause I was like ohnmy god, and started to delve into it all deeper, I feel that I can better judge 'insiders' now.

Teddy is my favorite, you're right. The 20 years they have together is obviously sacred to him. And he's a very outspoken straight forward honest person, that's why he says so much.
Or maybe Michael tells him to.

Who knows, but the diary caught my eye.

I'm really hoping for his comeback, that way we can all pick the liars from the truth, and see how good our investigating skills have been !

And to determin who should consider becoming investigators for a living !
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Death Hoax Diary ?   Michael Jackson Death Hoax Diary ? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:58 am

beLIEve in L.O.V.E. wrote:

I'm really hoping for his comeback, that way we can all pick the liars from the truth, and see how good our investigating skills have been !

Exactly! Wink

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Death Hoax Diary ?   Michael Jackson Death Hoax Diary ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Death Hoax Diary ?
Page 1 of 1