PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Did You Hear About the Morgans?" and The Michael Jackson Hoax

Go down 
+3
achillesara
Heal the World24
nancydoodle
7 posters
AuthorMessage
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

"Did You Hear About the Morgans?" and The Michael Jackson Hoax Empty
PostSubject: "Did You Hear About the Morgans?" and The Michael Jackson Hoax   "Did You Hear About the Morgans?" and The Michael Jackson Hoax Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:05 pm

After watching the movie "Did You Hear About the Morgans?" and witnessing all that has happened in th Michael Jackson death hoax I've seen similar things. In the movie there is a separated famous couple who are well known in New York. Then one night when they went out to eat together, they witnessed a murder. Afterwards the murderer saw them and had plans to go after them to kill them. The couple were placed in a witness protection program so they can escape from this killer. They were placed in the middle of nowhere, pretty much in the country in Wyoming and they stayed with this couple that lived there to keep them safe in hiding, with the people in New York later on finding out about their disappearance. Then, the killer manages to track them down in Wyoming and finds the couple. The couple was protected by the couple that stayed with them, the citizens, and the police. The killer was taken away and the couple managed to return home safely. So I'm saying that Michael was protected from the enemies that tried to kill him, was placed under the witness protection program in order to escape, was taken into hiding in a far away low populated place, and will come back here when it's safe to do so.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
Heal the World24

Heal the World24

PostSubject: Re: Did You Hear About the Morgans   "Did You Hear About the Morgans?" and The Michael Jackson Hoax Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:35 pm

This could've been what happened, but we don't know for sure. I'm sure we'll find out soon! Laughing
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: "Did You Hear About the Morgans?" and The Michael Jackson Hoax   "Did You Hear About the Morgans?" and The Michael Jackson Hoax Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:04 pm

wow that's actually possible! Nice one Nancy!
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: "Did You Hear About the Morgans?" and The Michael Jackson Hoax   "Did You Hear About the Morgans?" and The Michael Jackson Hoax Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:15 pm

EXACTLY! I WAS JUST GOING TO POST SOMETHING LIKE THIS A COUPLE MINUTES AGO. Luckily I looked at all the new posts. LOL.

Yeah. But then you have to ask, why fake his death if he is safe in Witness Protection? Here's the answer. What is his name? Michael Jackson.
Who is he? PROBABLY THE MOST FAMOUS ENTERTAINER THAT EVER LIVED IN THE 21ST CENTURY. HE HAD TO FAKE HIS DEATH BECAUSE IF HE JUST DISSAPEARED, PEOPLE WOULD LOOK FOR HIM MORE THAN THEY ARE DOING RIGHT NOW. I MEAN, IF HE'S DEAD, IT'S DIFFERENT, BECAUSE THEN THE GENERAL POPULATION THAT ACTUALLY LISTENS TO THE DUMB MEDIA WOULD BELIEVE IT AND NOT PURSUE HIM. PLUS, IF HE REALLY WAS IN DANGER, THEN IT WOULD MAKE SENSE TO "DIE" BECAUSE THAT WOULD FOOL HIS "ATTACKERS". GET IT?

IM SORRY FOR THE SHOUTING. I JUST GOT REALLY EXCITED TO TELL YOU MY POINT OF VIEW. Again, sorry. (:-)
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: "Did You Hear About the Morgans?" and The Michael Jackson Hoax   "Did You Hear About the Morgans?" and The Michael Jackson Hoax Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:06 am

i never really understood this before but now daemon.trances has spelled it out it does seem like a very possible thing for Mike to do Smile so thanks for a really great find nancydoodle Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: "Did You Hear About the Morgans?" and The Michael Jackson Hoax   "Did You Hear About the Morgans?" and The Michael Jackson Hoax Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:41 am

Yeah but then again the government + the FBI were after Mike... And then it's the governent which provides people with the witness protection system... So there is a problem. But then again I may be wrong about the governent going after him, I just heard about it in a few places
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: "Did You Hear About the Morgans?" and The Michael Jackson Hoax   "Did You Hear About the Morgans?" and The Michael Jackson Hoax Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:12 am

It's his enemies that are going after him because he did say that he was scared for his life and for his children's lives that was another reason he had to go because there people out there that wanted to kill him and the FBI had to get involved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: "Did You Hear About the Morgans?" and The Michael Jackson Hoax   "Did You Hear About the Morgans?" and The Michael Jackson Hoax Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:35 am

no i mean the government and fbi were against him
Back to top Go down
deena

deena

PostSubject: Re: "Did You Hear About the Morgans?" and The Michael Jackson Hoax   "Did You Hear About the Morgans?" and The Michael Jackson Hoax Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:34 pm

Quite an interesting find and analogy. Yes, it maybe possible that Michael was threaten by certain authorities with an immense amount of power. However, for him to be able to pull this hoax off the way he has...He on the other hand would need to have clearance from high-levels of authority. This situation is much more complicated then we know at this point.
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: "Did You Hear About the Morgans?" and The Michael Jackson Hoax   "Did You Hear About the Morgans?" and The Michael Jackson Hoax Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:25 pm

Do u think they would close the whole airport just for him to just get away? This seems really weird. After all one plane which leaves a VEERY busy airport wouldnt stand out. And one plane which leaves a giant airport which was closed must have been... well EPIC frankly.
Back to top Go down
SUNFLOWER

PostSubject: Re: "Did You Hear About the Morgans?" and The Michael Jackson Hoax   "Did You Hear About the Morgans?" and The Michael Jackson Hoax Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:37 am

Bazylrei wrote:
Do u think they would close the whole airport just for him to just get away? This seems really weird. After all one plane which leaves a VEERY busy airport wouldnt stand out. And one plane which leaves a giant airport which was closed must have been... well EPIC frankly.

No they would not close down the airport. Would draw more attention. If this were the case, he would have been flown out of a private airstrip anyway.

I got all excited when I first start reading some of these things. However, then I had to be sensible. I have news - as anyone in hear can get - the family has seen his body. They know their own family member's body. Very, very sad and I don't want this to be true -but, Michael has been taken from us. There are MANY of us that have fortunately connected with him spiritually and this is a beautiful experience. But, because of these experiences - I just had to say something to those of you - especially the very young in here because I am worried about you when the date comes and goes and the reality begins to set in that he is really gone.

Is there a plan or even a respondibility to yourself and your fellow members of this site to be prepared for this devastating realiyt that you are about to find out?

My intention is not to rain on your parade in here but, I have literally gotten ill with worry about many of you in here that seem to really beleive that this big come back is going to happen. Sadly, very sadly - THIS IS NOT.

Anyone is positng these items and playing games with all of you - should be ashamed of themselves and hope to God that no one does any harm to themselves when the reality of his death sets in. I did not say anything way back - but, for example - the Super Bowl Jacket - that was Ebay back in August of last year. (look it up) A secruity jacket would not be just for Michael and Uri - they of course we worn by security as well. The drawing of "The Boy" - it is in a collector's sleeve and can be ordered in reprints.

Please - try to have a plan for grieving in place. I am Michael's age and so I have many years on most of you and the griveing has been very difficult over the last year. But, to take this roller coaster of a ride with emotions to have such a horrible let down - concerns me for you. I say this with all the Michael love in my heart. He does not want his fans to hurt! He loves you way too much.

Take care and GOD BLESS!
Back to top Go down
Heal the World24

Heal the World24

PostSubject: Re: "Did You Hear About the Morgans?" and The Michael Jackson Hoax   "Did You Hear About the Morgans?" and The Michael Jackson Hoax Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:28 pm

SUNFLOWER wrote:
Bazylrei wrote:

No they would not close down the airport. Would draw more attention. If this were the case, he would have been flown out of a private airstrip anyway.

I got all excited when I first start reading some of these things. However, then I had to be sensible. I have news - as anyone in hear can get - the family has seen his body. They know their own family member's body. Very, very sad and I don't want this to be true -but, Michael has been taken from us. There are MANY of us that have fortunately connected with him spiritually and this is a beautiful experience. But, because of these experiences - I just had to say something to those of you - especially the very young in here because I am worried about you when the date comes and goes and the reality begins to set in that he is really gone.

Is there a plan or even a respondibility to yourself and your fellow members of this site to be prepared for this devastating realiyt that you are about to find out?

My intention is not to rain on your parade in here but, I have literally gotten ill with worry about many of you in here that seem to really beleive that this big come back is going to happen. Sadly, very sadly - THIS IS NOT.

Anyone is positng these items and playing games with all of you - should be ashamed of themselves and hope to God that no one does any harm to themselves when the reality of his death sets in. I did not say anything way back - but, for example - the Super Bowl Jacket - that was Ebay back in August of last year. (look it up) A secruity jacket would not be just for Michael and Uri - they of course we worn by security as well. The drawing of "The Boy" - it is in a collector's sleeve and can be ordered in reprints.

Please - try to have a plan for grieving in place. I am Michael's age and so I have many years on most of you and the griveing has been very difficult over the last year. But, to take this roller coaster of a ride with emotions to have such a horrible let down - concerns me for you. I say this with all the Michael love in my heart. He does not want his fans to hurt! He loves you way too much.

Take care and GOD BLESS!

Michael may not come back on the 25th but that doesn't mean he's dead. All of us here believ in the hoax not becuz it's too hard to except reality, but becuz there is too much proof that he's alive. I mean no disrespect to you but how much research have you done? little or none it sounds like. If Michael was gone, there would be only lame stories of sightings of him that just sound ludicrous; our reasons to believ that he faked his death aren't based on unstable theories but on facts.
His family may have said that they saw his body but did you or anyone else? Remember how unemotional everyone was at the memorial? No tears, a lot of smiles and my favorite, bored children. Blanket, who was only 7 at the time, was not at all upset even though his dad had "died" just a week or so earlier. Most children after losing a parent just bawl out at an event like this, they don't care what others think.
And yes MJ does luv us, but when he was in danger he most likely had no other coice than to fake his death, regardless of how he feels about us. Think about, wouldn't his life and family be more important than fans who he doesn't even know?
So the jacket thing is not authentic. Big deal. Our hopes that he is alive aren't revolving around some mere photos of items w/ his name on them.
Thank you for caring about us but just becuz some of us are young doesn't mean we're all stupid and gullible. We have a skeptical side as well.
And if he doesn't come back this or next year, there's a good chance he'll be back in 2012 to wake up ppl and warn them of the New World Order.
L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
SUNFLOWER

PostSubject: Re: "Did You Hear About the Morgans?" and The Michael Jackson Hoax   "Did You Hear About the Morgans?" and The Michael Jackson Hoax Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:04 pm

Certainly was not implying that you or anyone else was stupid. And, yes before I spoke - have done lots of research - with people that do research for a living actually - as this is very important to me to not say anything until I knew what I was talking about.

People at Memorial were crying - do your research. Paris was heartbreaking and others were in complete shock. Everyone grieves differently - but, I know people that were ACTUALLY at the memorial and there was PLENTY of crying.

I don't want to try to sway you. I just was trying to help.

I will not comment again.

Heal the World24 wrote:
SUNFLOWER wrote:
Bazylrei wrote:

Take care and GOD BLESS!

Michael may not come back on the 25th but that doesn't mean he's dead. All of us here believ in the hoax not becuz it's too hard to except reality, but becuz there is too much proof that he's alive. I mean no disrespect to you but how much research have you done? little or none it sounds like. If Michael was gone, there would be only lame stories of sightings of him that just sound ludicrous; our reasons to believ that he faked his death aren't based on unstable theories but on facts.
His family may have said that they saw his body but did you or anyone else? Remember how unemotional everyone was at the memorial? No tears, a lot of smiles and my favorite, bored children. Blanket, who was only 7 at the time, was not at all upset even though his dad had "died" just a week or so earlier. Most children after losing a parent just bawl out at an event like this, they don't care what others think.
And yes MJ does luv us, but when he was in danger he most likely had no other coice than to fake his death, regardless of how he feels about us. Think about, wouldn't his life and family be more important than fans who he doesn't even know?
So the jacket thing is not authentic. Big deal. Our hopes that he is alive aren't revolving around some mere photos of items w/ his name on them.
Thank you for caring about us but just becuz some of us are young doesn't mean we're all stupid and gullible. We have a skeptical side as well.
And if he doesn't come back this or next year, there's a good chance he'll be back in 2012 to wake up ppl and warn them of the New World Order.
L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Heal the World24

Heal the World24

PostSubject: Re: Did You Hear About the Morgans   "Did You Hear About the Morgans?" and The Michael Jackson Hoax Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:23 pm

Ok, I am sorry for some things i said previously. I just wanted to give my point of view and I know I got sassy; you're only trying to help but I remain firm in my belief that he's alive. So thank you & I apologize.
i actually am surprised at myself fir what i did. i mean, technically it's not my place (being 15) to be so argumentive w/ an adult just cuz i was annoyed. And i'm deploring my act right now.

Last edited by Heal the World24 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUNFLOWER

PostSubject: Re: "Did You Hear About the Morgans?" and The Michael Jackson Hoax   "Did You Hear About the Morgans?" and The Michael Jackson Hoax Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:47 pm

Thank you for your apology. And, I want you to know that more than anything, God I hope you are right!
xxxooo

Heal the World24 wrote:
Ok, I am sorry for some things i said previously. I just wanted to give my point of view and I know I got sassy; you're only trying to help but I remain firm in my belief that he's alive. So thank you & I apologize.
Back to top Go down
Heal the World24

Heal the World24

PostSubject: Re: "Did You Hear About the Morgans?" and The Michael Jackson Hoax   "Did You Hear About the Morgans?" and The Michael Jackson Hoax Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:02 pm

SUNFLOWER wrote:
Thank you for your apology. And, I want you to know that more than anything, God I hope you are right!
xxxooo

Heal the World24 wrote:
I hope I'm right too, but to be honest I think I am Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Did You Hear About the Morgans?" and The Michael Jackson Hoax   "Did You Hear About the Morgans?" and The Michael Jackson Hoax Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Did You Hear About the Morgans?" and The Michael Jackson Hoax
Page 1 of 1