PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

URI geller show yesterday

Go down 
+5
ABrightNewDay
fabiii
daemon.trances
BehindTheMask
diane
9 posters
AuthorMessage
diane

diane

URI geller show yesterday Empty
PostSubject: URI geller show yesterday   URI geller show yesterday Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:35 am

uri had a mouth cap at the end of the show
he said that he can not against feathers which to the joker let blow around

http://www.sbs6.nl/web/show/id=820517/langid=43

look for you self at the end off the video

gr diane
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: URI geller show yesterday   URI geller show yesterday Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:49 am

That' strange he has..

But that lady/man with the mask could EASILY been Michael.
Back to top Go down
diane

diane

PostSubject: Re: URI geller show yesterday   URI geller show yesterday Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:02 am

yes it can be michael .
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: URI geller show yesterday   URI geller show yesterday Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:20 am

YOU GUYS! AS THE LADY THAT WORE THE SPARKLY BLACK SHIRT WAS INTRODUCING THE JUDGES, THE OLD JUDGE HAD A REDDISH-ORANGISH BADGE WITH A GOLD CROWN ON IT! BElieVE!!!

the numer 7 was said. 7 best entering this stage tonight. and he called it a spectacle, not a competition, when it is a competition. she-masks trick, seeminbg like she died, but hten reappearing on the oterh side of the room. like mj. announcer wearing bow, like the badge. what the... red everywhere. red + black on the BLONDE lady's shirt. thriller.they added music. another sparkly shirt. sudesh will surprise you? red nuno hats? blue?
Back to top Go down
diane

diane

PostSubject: Re: URI geller show yesterday   URI geller show yesterday Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:15 am

yesterday was a holiday gold (queensday) in the Netherlands
and the colour is orange not red.
but there where enough clues i think Wink
Back to top Go down
fabiii

PostSubject: Re: URI geller show yesterday   URI geller show yesterday Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:55 pm

why do you think that it could be michael ?
scratch
Back to top Go down
ABrightNewDay

ABrightNewDay

PostSubject: Re: URI geller show yesterday   URI geller show yesterday Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:22 pm

I just finished watching the show.
Wow!

Some things I noticed:

The old man with the orange badge with the crown in the middle
The two women had BUTTERFLY hair clips! (looks like monarch butterflies that were in MJs Earth Song)
The number 7 (Uri said 7 contestants left)
The two girls show, one was wearing a crown, and was sitting at a thrown. I think one of the cards had a child and the word "Prince"? (cant remember)
Jokers performance,was a rollercoaster... Uri had to wear a surgical mask because of the feathers
There was alot of orange color people were wearing in the show....wonder what that could mean?

I still feel there is something going on with the Joker.
Notice how he is the only non dutch contestant?!

clown

I love you
Dee
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: URI geller show yesterday   URI geller show yesterday Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:39 pm

Orange is vibrant. It's a combination of red and yellow so it shares some common attributes with those colors. It denotes energy, warmth, and the sun. But orange has a bit less intensity or aggression than red, calmed by the cheerfulness of yellow.

Remember Uri: "Much energy,Uri"
And Uri was taking part in the show...

Huh?! Suspect

Source: http://desktoppub.about.com/cs/colorselection/p/orange.htm
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
diane

diane

PostSubject: Re: URI geller show yesterday   URI geller show yesterday Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:47 pm

pleas listen what i say, the color is only the color off the hollands queensday its a festivalsday,
and everybody wears orange then.
so there many clues but that orange i dont no becaus everyone wears it this day Wink
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: URI geller show yesterday   URI geller show yesterday Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:48 pm

diane wrote:
pleas listen what i say, the color is only the color off the hollands queensday its a festivalsday,
and everybody wears orange then.
so there many cleus but that orange i dont no becaus everyone wears it this day Wink

ok...thx! this piece of information is really welcome!
Back to top Go down
ABrightNewDay

ABrightNewDay

PostSubject: Re: URI geller show yesterday   URI geller show yesterday Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:56 pm

@diane

Thanks for letting us know about the holiday in Netherlands and the orange color they use to symbolize it.
Good to know!
Its interesting this day was for the Queen.
The show had alot of royal touches....and MJ also had used them as well...crowns, throwns..etc... Wink

Last edited by ABrightNewDay on Sat May 01, 2010 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
diane

diane

PostSubject: Re: URI geller show yesterday   URI geller show yesterday Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:56 pm

and maby its a clue and they have used this day .
Back to top Go down
diane

diane

PostSubject: Re: URI geller show yesterday   URI geller show yesterday Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 3:00 pm

youre welcom Wink
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: URI geller show yesterday   URI geller show yesterday Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:57 pm

As I've said from the start of Uri's show.. We have to watch the Joker, he seems to have relevant information.
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: URI geller show yesterday   URI geller show yesterday Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:08 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:
As I've said from the start of Uri's show.. We have to watch the Joker, he seems to have relevant information.

Well, MJ's nickname was the joker, and he had to be really smart to be able to pull off a death hoax. And he is. If he watched enough of Hugh Laurie when he isn't in House, he could've mastered an English Accent. I have every reason to believe the Joker is MJ. Plus, that trick, where the pic of Uri and MJ appeared at the end, it was pretty strange, because right then and there, the Joker moonwalked to the piano (JUST LIKE MJ) and sat down, and started to play Thriller. And the lady's tune that she had stuck in her head was thriller. And, he's the ONLY NON-DUTCH contestant. Weird, right?
BTW, can anyone tell me what the Joker's trick was on the recent episode? I could watch it on my computer, but I have to install stuff to do so, so what happened?
Back to top Go down
diane

diane

PostSubject: Re: URI geller show yesterday   URI geller show yesterday Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:02 am

look this video off uri geller the joker hands has been spotted brown and white
go to the time 54.18 and look the joker Wink

http://www.sbs6.nl/web/show/id=820517/langid=43/media=164984/page=1
Back to top Go down
speed demon

PostSubject: Re: URI geller show yesterday   URI geller show yesterday Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:27 pm

diane wrote:
uri had a mouth cap at the end of the show
he said that he can not against feathers which to the joker let blow around

http://www.sbs6.nl/web/show/id=820517/langid=43

look for you self at the end off the video

gr diane

Im sorry I can not open it. Would some one know link to YouTube same as the last time?
Thanks a lot pirat
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: URI geller show yesterday   URI geller show yesterday Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:47 pm

Uri posted on his twitter that the final of his show is tommorow! Maybe something gd will happen?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: URI geller show yesterday   URI geller show yesterday Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:06 am

Captain_EO wrote:
Uri posted on his twitter that the final of his show is tommorow! Maybe something gd will happen?

L.O.V.E

we will see...i'm really curious...but where can we watch the show live? there is no way of watching it on the official SBS6 website... -__-
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: URI geller show yesterday   URI geller show yesterday Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:18 am

I'm not sure Diana, i remember last time everyone was trying to watch it live from a certain site but the feed wasn't working :S

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
ABrightNewDay

ABrightNewDay

PostSubject: Re: URI geller show yesterday   URI geller show yesterday Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:10 pm

Did you all watch the finale? Guess who won?...The Joker!! Very Happy

So much was revealed on tonights episode! What a great show!
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: URI geller show yesterday   URI geller show yesterday Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:31 am

OMG!!!!! Great! I can't beLIEve! We're so close to the comeback... THIS IS THE MOMENT....
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: URI geller show yesterday   URI geller show yesterday Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:33 am

what happened?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: URI geller show yesterday   URI geller show yesterday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

URI geller show yesterday
Page 1 of 1