PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back to Uri Geller :/

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

Back to Uri Geller :/ Empty
PostSubject: Back to Uri Geller :/   Back to Uri Geller :/ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:12 am

Today I was looking back at the first clues we've found on this forum just to see if we can make a relation between the old ones an the new ones and I found this post from Tom (NorwegiaNtoM) about Uri Geller

Back to Uri Geller :/ Tom_bm11

This month has been and it's still very interesting with all the songs,interviews and videos that are being released like some World Breaking News...Did Uri know from the beginning that this was meant to happen? Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Back to Uri Geller :/   Back to Uri Geller :/ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:02 am

WOW! Nice find there D! I never thought of going back to look at the old stuff! Lucky you had your brain switched on lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Back to Uri Geller :/   Back to Uri Geller :/ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:29 pm

Your smart kid. Good find cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to Uri Geller :/   Back to Uri Geller :/ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to Uri Geller :/
Page 1 of 1