PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PSEUDOCIDE Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life? (Kindle Edition)

Go down 
+5
TeoLovesMJ
deena
achillesara
Dirty Diana
P.Y.T.
9 posters
AuthorMessage
P.Y.T.

PSEUDOCIDE Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life? (Kindle Edition) Empty
PostSubject: PSEUDOCIDE Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life? (Kindle Edition)   PSEUDOCIDE Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life? (Kindle Edition) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:11 am

Back to top Go down
http://jacksonlive.mybb.ru
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PSEUDOCIDE Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life? (Kindle Edition) Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSEUDOCIDE Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life? (Kindle Edition)   PSEUDOCIDE Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life? (Kindle Edition) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:13 am

Hey WELCOME and thanks for the website ^^ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: PSEUDOCIDE Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life? (Kindle Edition)   PSEUDOCIDE Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life? (Kindle Edition) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:18 am

welcome to the forum and family Smile
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: PSEUDOCIDE Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life? (Kindle Edition)   PSEUDOCIDE Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life? (Kindle Edition) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:25 am

lol $21.79 is a pretty big sum.. U could buy 3 albums for that. xD Is there anything we havent discovered yet ?Very Happy
Back to top Go down
deena

deena

PostSubject: Re: PSEUDOCIDE Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life? (Kindle Edition)   PSEUDOCIDE Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life? (Kindle Edition) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:05 am

P.Y.T. wrote:
http://www.michaeljacksonpseudocide.com/

Very Happy
Why thank you and welcome P.Y.T. Was coming on here to do exactly that...share the same link w/everyone.
(~_~) Have already read the entire sample kindle edition and ready to order the entire emoviebook. Just from the snippet...It's a MUST-READ for everyone!!! Again, thank you very much!!

Much love and God bless you.
Back to top Go down
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: PSEUDOCIDE Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life? (Kindle Edition)   PSEUDOCIDE Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life? (Kindle Edition) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:05 am

what an awesome post

somebody buy this
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
P.Y.T.

PostSubject: Re: PSEUDOCIDE Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life? (Kindle Edition)   PSEUDOCIDE Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life? (Kindle Edition) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:05 am

Bazylrei wrote:
welcome to the forum and family Smile
Thank you!!! Smile
About PearlJr (book's autor) and Jackson Family, A. Jones and other:
http://www.michaeljacksoninsider.com/

Last edited by P.Y.T. on Tue May 25, 2010 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
auntbeas

PostSubject: hey peter PYT   PSEUDOCIDE Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life? (Kindle Edition) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:42 pm

hey peter welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
L.O.V.E
Courtney
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: PSEUDOCIDE Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life? (Kindle Edition)   PSEUDOCIDE Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life? (Kindle Edition) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:24 pm

Actually, I don't think P.Y.T is Peter... look at the date he/she joined the forum... Peter is very welcome though, if and when he decides to join us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
P.Y.T.

PostSubject: Re: PSEUDOCIDE Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life? (Kindle Edition)   PSEUDOCIDE Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life? (Kindle Edition) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:28 pm

lovemjangel wrote:
Actually, I don't think P.Y.T is Peter... look at the date he/she joined the forum... Peter is very welcome though, if and when he decides to join us Very Happy
I'm not Peter, I am a girl Wink
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: PSEUDOCIDE Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life? (Kindle Edition)   PSEUDOCIDE Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life? (Kindle Edition) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:30 pm

Hihi... that's what I thought Laughing But you are very welcome, too!!
Back to top Go down
P.Y.T.

PostSubject: Re: PSEUDOCIDE Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life? (Kindle Edition)   PSEUDOCIDE Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life? (Kindle Edition) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:33 pm

lovemjangel wrote:
Hihi... that's what I thought Laughing But you are very welcome, too!!
Thank you!!! It's all for L.O.V.E. Smile
Back to top Go down
P.Y.T.

PostSubject: Re: PSEUDOCIDE Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life? (Kindle Edition)   PSEUDOCIDE Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life? (Kindle Edition) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:52 pm

From other forum:

Ok, from what we have read so far, the book gathers a lot of information we all discussed so far but many other details and facts about the day of 25th june 2009 and the months before it.
What it is also interesting is that she also gives links to articles and videos to sustain
her point of view...
From the first pages it seems that MJ had indeed a good reason to fake his death, as there was even a petition on-line for people who wanted him dead, and it seems the FBI knew about it...
It also raises qustions about Tohme not being who he is, and that he was indeed fired in may 2009.
She also finds it strange that, even if Michael had passed several exams before the announcement,
there were head-lines everywhere in the press, long before, that he was ill and even dying...
It's a very interesting reading.

I don't know yet how many pages this e-book has, because is counted in % not page numbers.
We reached 22% and really get tired.
As for now, all I can say is that Pearl jr. did a incredible job.
She didn't miss a thing: every article, every site, youtube, facebook, twitter, plus other documents. Her comments are really interesting.
For the moment, I don't think there is something we didn't know already, but seeing everything put in chronological order again, make you really believe that this is a hoax.
We will continue reading...

An interesting aspect (and i don't remember if it was discussed on our forum) is that she says there was a helicopter that landed on top of the hospital just before 3 PM and some people thought that was the time that MJ's body had been taken to the coroner's office but she thinks that could never be possible because Katherine arrived around 2,20 PM and less than 30 minutes later MJ's body was taken away. So, practically, it was almost impossible, as the time would have been too short.
It seems there was another helicopter in the air videotaping something inside the helicopter MJ's body was in.
Pearl Jr says that she thought the heli that landed around 3 pm was Joe coming from Las Vegas, but she found out later that Joe arrived in LA the next day. (What a rush, huh?? )
She also makes references to the tunnels and the evacuation of the people in the hospital, that we all discussed on the forum.

Ok. We are at 34% and something just killed us.
We are in a state of shock.
Remember Jason Malachi?
Just a quote from Pseudocide:
"Jason has released another song on his myspace.com page called A Hero Fell, which many people think was a tribute to Michael posthumously, but this song was actually recorded before Michael died. Andrea Wilson, who is now Jason's former manager, told me that Michael heard the song and really loved it. This song doesn't sound like Michael at all. Listen for yourself on his www.myspace.com/jasonMalachi channel."
Can you believe it?
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: PSEUDOCIDE Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life? (Kindle Edition)   PSEUDOCIDE Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life? (Kindle Edition) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:13 pm

wow thanks for this P.Y.T Smile I haven't heard about Jason Malachi... But this is so weird : he sings about him in the past tense and he calls him by his name... So if MJ was still 'alive' and had heard the song and commented on it then the whole hoax must be true, and the song is just a piece of the preparation...
Back to top Go down
yseralm

yseralm

PostSubject: Re: PSEUDOCIDE Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life? (Kindle Edition)   PSEUDOCIDE Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life? (Kindle Edition) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:09 pm

Welcome P.Y.T.

Thi is an amazing find...
Your coming here and your precious gift is a sign for me
I believe it wont be long now...
I can't wait.....
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: PSEUDOCIDE Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life? (Kindle Edition)   PSEUDOCIDE Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life? (Kindle Edition) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:17 pm

Thank you for posting this, P.Y.T - all of it is very interesting!

BTW... I checked Jason Malachi's and mine mutual friends on Myspace... there is just one. GUESS WHO?? Yep. The Greatest Milestone aka peterpanpyt Wink
Back to top Go down
love&truth

PostSubject: Re: PSEUDOCIDE Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life? (Kindle Edition)   PSEUDOCIDE Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life? (Kindle Edition) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:04 pm

wow!! sounds very interesting!!! and welcome p.y.t!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
deena

deena

PostSubject: Re: PSEUDOCIDE Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life? (Kindle Edition)   PSEUDOCIDE Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life? (Kindle Edition) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:19 pm

lovemjangel wrote:
Thank you for posting this, P.Y.T. - all of it is very interesting!

BTW... I checked Jason Malachi's and mine mutual friends on Myspace... there is just one. GUESS WHO?? Yep. The Greatest Milestone aka peterpanpyt Wink

Interesting indeed. Well, I took a look at Jason Malachi's myspace and listened to all the music....and A Hero Fell... beautiful song however, very strange that song was written prior to June 25th????? It even gets more mysterious IMO...most of those songs sound just like MIKE!! A couple of them have been on my MJ playlist on my cell phone and computers for a longtime (A Bigger Man, Mamacita, the original of Let Me Go)...Believe me, I knew them as soon as I listened. Having a massive array of songs from both J5 and Michael's.... I usually listen to my MJ playlist to drift asleep or when being domestic as I'm cooking-LOL!!! Sooo, I know when I'm listening to his voice....have for most of my life...As many of you can agree. Michael is blessed with an extremely wide range and master-control of his vocal gift. Then, I decided to ask my son who dabbles in the music industry...if he is familiar with JM's name or ever seen him perform...His answer was NO....Told him to then listen to the tracks...He said it sounds like MJ's voice. My son then stated, he (Michael) had to record them under that pseudo name (Jason Malachi.) Also noticing that JM is the reverse of MJ.... decided to google the meanings of both names.The name Jason is Greek and means "Healer" and what do you think Malachi stands for???-It's Hebrew and means-MESSENGER OF GOD!!!!! BTW- Thank you once again P.Y.T. for such a revelation from the Pseudocide e-book. Surprised Shocked
Back to top Go down
P.Y.T.

PostSubject: Re: PSEUDOCIDE Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life? (Kindle Edition)   PSEUDOCIDE Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life? (Kindle Edition) Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:44 am

One page from this book

PSEUDOCIDE Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life? (Kindle Edition) 90ee02e7a869
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PSEUDOCIDE Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life? (Kindle Edition)   PSEUDOCIDE Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life? (Kindle Edition) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PSEUDOCIDE Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death To Save His Life? (Kindle Edition)
Page 1 of 1