PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*..Michael Jackson on MySpace..?*

Go down 
+2
Dirty Diana
BehindTheMask
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

*..Michael Jackson on MySpace..?* Empty
PostSubject: *..Michael Jackson on MySpace..?*   *..Michael Jackson on MySpace..?* Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:01 pm

I was on MySpace.. They had this list, where they recommended me to add this person calling himself ''Living Dead''

His channel seems to be open for anybody, and it is a very new account. It is a very neat and orderly profile.

What I find strange with this account is:
- His interests: Children - Music - Dance - Movie Director - Peace - Love - Earth - World.
- Condition: Alive Smile
- About me: I could be ...
- Information:
* Signs of the zodiac: Virgo

- His Top 7 friends: Living Dead, WISER TIME, Alicia Keys, Orianthi, Michael Jackson, Jason Malachi, Tom ( Tom Anderson; MySpace-entrepreneur)

- In a total of 143 friends, some of them are:

*Jackson Family - a Verified Official MySpace
*Orianthi
*3T
*Usher
*Criss Angel
*Lisa Marie Presley
*Tito Jackson
*Taryll Jackson
*Marlon Jackson

*Wilco Malta (Wilco Malta did together with PeterPanPYT & Cumillion, make ''Chillin' In The Sky.'')
*Earnst Valentino
*La Toya Jackson
*Whitney Houston
*will.i.am

*TMZ
*Daev Daev
(Dave Dave)
*The Greatest Milestone (PeterPanPYT)
*Navi
*TNZ

Last edited by NortheNtoM on Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:14 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: *..Michael Jackson on MySpace..?*   *..Michael Jackson on MySpace..?* Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:07 pm

I remember Diane gave us this website which is redirecting to "Living Dead" 's profile...but anyways THIS IS VERY ABSOLUTELY EXTREMELY INTERESTING.... Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: *..Michael Jackson on MySpace..?*   *..Michael Jackson on MySpace..?* Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:39 pm

wow! good find Smile do you think this could really be Michael??? I mean i hope it is but i dont know it could be anyone
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: *..Michael Jackson on MySpace..?*   *..Michael Jackson on MySpace..?* Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:41 pm

Everything is getting to unrealistic.. But, my question is..

How did The Greatest Milestone become friend with Living Dead, and Living Dead friend with Wilco Malta..
- I believe Living Dead is behind The Greatest Milestone (PeterPanPYT).. We'll see. I can't really drop into a conclusion, but make sure to watch both.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: *..Michael Jackson on MySpace..?*   *..Michael Jackson on MySpace..?* Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:38 pm

Cool Smile

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: theory   *..Michael Jackson on MySpace..?* Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:44 pm

Ok my theory is that these two pages have a relation. Both could possibly belong to michael because in one he doesn't say much like he doesnt have blogs or anymore pics while in peter's page he has all his pic poems n music as well as fans.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
deena

deena

PostSubject: Re: *..Michael Jackson on MySpace..?*   *..Michael Jackson on MySpace..?* Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:10 pm

nancydoodle wrote:
Ok my theory is that these two pages have a relation. Both could possibly belong to michael because in one he doesn't say much like he doesnt have blogs or anymore pics while in peter's page he has all his pic poems n music as well as fans.

Would agree w/you that these two profiles have a connection to one another. The question is... how connected?? They both "FEEL" sooo Michael. This would be such an amusement for MJ to create these different profiles and screen names...another part of his personality...sit back and enjoy watching us attempting to figure it all out...What a prankster and a thirst to create mystery. I LOVE it...LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *..Michael Jackson on MySpace..?*   *..Michael Jackson on MySpace..?* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*..Michael Jackson on MySpace..?*
Page 1 of 1