PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To: Michael J. Jackson with L.O.V.E

Go down 
+8
yseralm
Heal the World24
diane
BehindTheMask
Captain_EO
L.L.T.K.
Dirty Diana
Inhalib
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Inhalib
Inhalib

To: Michael J. Jackson with L.O.V.E Empty
PostSubject: To: Michael J. Jackson with L.O.V.E   To: Michael J. Jackson with L.O.V.E Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:11 am

Well, I created this topic because I firmly believe that Michael reads a lot of the stuffs that are said on the internet.. and that migth include our forum, specially because Tom has become very well known because of his videos and his conection with Uri, and because I hope that this forum grows up much more than is it by now, and Michael Loves his Fans, so.. can you find a better place than a forum with fans members?

Well here is the thing... if you only have 2 lines to say something to Michael.. 2 Lines while you are composing the reply to this topic.. what would you say to him?
of course "marry me " is allowed Razz

----------------
My two lines:
I'm so glad I found you, you can't imagine how many special moments you have been by my side with your songs, without knowing it you give me strengh and support when I needed the most and that is priceless.Thanks for all that you have made and given. L.O.V.E!
----------------

Lots of L.O.V.E!
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: To: Michael J. Jackson with L.O.V.E   To: Michael J. Jackson with L.O.V.E Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:53 am

Great idea,Inhalib and I'm glad to be the second!

My two lines
--------------------------------------------------------
Michael you know i'll love you till the end of this world and in Heaven,too! That's why I'm trying to help you in making a better world for you and me and our family.You don't know how much you mean for me...probably my life wouldn't exist if I wouldn't have managed to discover ur alive.Yours,Dirty Diana I love you
--------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
L.L.T.K.

PostSubject: Re: To: Michael J. Jackson with L.O.V.E   To: Michael J. Jackson with L.O.V.E Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:55 am

Come on Peter, ooops I mean Michael, its boring without you…come out come out where ever you are, or should I say moonwalk out where ever you are Laughing vacation is over.. so just come back, and lets have a parteyyyyyyyy of L.O.V.E cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: To: Michael J. Jackson with L.O.V.E   To: Michael J. Jackson with L.O.V.E Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:13 am

Nice idea!

Even though I have a whole 2 lines, I am gonna go for something short and sweet!

----------------
My two lines:
Michael, I L.O.V.E YOU!
----------------

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: To: Michael J. Jackson with L.O.V.E   To: Michael J. Jackson with L.O.V.E Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:21 am

You have found a place, so you can hide away!
You can do whatever you want to.

(X-scape) I appreciate it
Back to top Go down
diane

diane

PostSubject: Re: To: Michael J. Jackson with L.O.V.E   To: Michael J. Jackson with L.O.V.E Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:07 am

you make me thank god, that i live my life and met you.
and if you can dream it you can do it .
WE LOVE YOU VERY MUTCH king

diane flower
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: To: Michael J. Jackson with L.O.V.E   To: Michael J. Jackson with L.O.V.E Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:20 am

nice posts guys! Hopefully he will read us Smile

Love you all!
Back to top Go down
diane

diane

PostSubject: Re: To: Michael J. Jackson with L.O.V.E   To: Michael J. Jackson with L.O.V.E Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:42 pm

i hope so to Razz
Back to top Go down
Heal the World24

Heal the World24

PostSubject: To: Michael J. Jackson with L.O.V.E   To: Michael J. Jackson with L.O.V.E Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:40 pm

Hi Michael!!

I never knew who you were until your "death" and when I heard the news I was so upset; yet I believe you had a good reason for faking it. afro

Though I don't really listen to your music, I am very fascinated by you because of everything you are and have done. PLease come back soon. And thank you for giving us clues you are still alive.

I love you

Last edited by Heal the World24 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yseralm

yseralm

PostSubject: Re: To: Michael J. Jackson with L.O.V.E   To: Michael J. Jackson with L.O.V.E Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:32 pm

To: Mr. Michael,

Sir, with your so called "DEATH" the WORLD darkens its as if everything died with you
you are sorely missed, we miss you too much. Us your avid fans connect with each other to console ourselves but it still wasn't the same knowing your gone. We are blessed to have someone named Tom who persist and insist you could still be alive. Again, bringing your global fans to connect with each other finding clues and friends like us here in MJHDI. In a way bringing light to our world. But you know the light will be more brighter if you'll come back to us. Please come back Sir and HEAL the WORLD.

Here's hoping you'll moonwalk your way back to us again.

Your Avid Admirer.
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: To: Michael J. Jackson with L.O.V.E   To: Michael J. Jackson with L.O.V.E Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:45 am

yseralm wrote:

Here's hoping you'll moonwalk your way back to us again.

What a great line! I loved it I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
deena

deena

PostSubject: Re: To: Michael J. Jackson with L.O.V.E   To: Michael J. Jackson with L.O.V.E Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:28 pm

OK...Let's see whether I can manage to do this in just two sentences...LOL!

As you always describe how music is a tapestry that is woven...Well, for me you are the tapestry that has been woven in my life, our lives and the entire world's. Each thread of you consists of: LOVE, PEACE, HEALING, GENEROUSITY, HUMILITY, KINDNESS... And simply GENIUS...woven by God's Own Hands.

I Love you MOST!
Back to top Go down
OatmealMcAwsome

PostSubject: Re: To: Michael J. Jackson with L.O.V.E   To: Michael J. Jackson with L.O.V.E Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:44 pm

my two lines (i couldnt have done it without you, wink wink cyclops )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the way you make me feel, (the way you make me feel,) you really turn me on, (you really turn me on), you knock me off of my feet, (you knock me off of my feet,) my lonely days are gone, (my lonely days are gone),i like the feeling your giving me, just hold me baby and im in ecstasy,OH ill be workin from 9 to 5 to buy you things to keep you by my side i NEVER felt so in love before, just promice baby youll love me forever more i swear im keeping you satisfied, cause ur the one for me, the way you make me feel-michael jackson- well, i tried, but in all seriousness everyword in this song describes the way i feel about him, ur in my heart always my loving and caring, gorgeous angel, i love you so much more, i beleive youl come back, but if you dont, just to let you know, i would still be ok, im only happy if ur happy, and if you stay away, and ur happy there, i am to, cause ur in my heart anyway, and again, (i may aswell make 50 lines)i love you much MUCH more, Embarassed
Back to top Go down
love&truth

PostSubject: Re: To: Michael J. Jackson with L.O.V.E   To: Michael J. Jackson with L.O.V.E Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:22 pm

my two lines:

thank you for your music, your dance, your songs.. youre a great man, a wonderful human being and an amzing dad. im so sorry the way that the press made you feel all your life, you were misunderstood everytime, but be sure of all the love from us, your fans!!!! beLIEve!! i love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To: Michael J. Jackson with L.O.V.E   To: Michael J. Jackson with L.O.V.E Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To: Michael J. Jackson with L.O.V.E
Page 1 of 1