PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?

Go down 
+7
Dirty Diana
deena
truthmj062509
lovemjangel
CrimsonRaine
achillesara
Captain_EO
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!? Empty
PostSubject: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:41 pm

Again I have to thank the 'Michael Jackson's Believers' group on facebook for this find! You guys have got to read this!

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s4i76940

I don't know whether to believe this or not considering the name of the site it is on but it's still worth a read!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:43 pm

Underneath what is written on that site it says something like 'the above is totally fictitious' but i remember reading somewhere that it may well have been E'Casanova that took Michael's place in the autopsy room! So this artical may well be true...who knows?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:49 pm

wasnt MJ bald?
Back to top Go down
CrimsonRaine

CrimsonRaine

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:53 pm

Quite possibly E'Casanova because nobody has seen or heard of him since. Hmm makes you wonder though though was the replacement
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:54 pm

Bazylrei wrote:
wasnt MJ bald?

Not completely i don't think, but then again his hair still would have been too short to get DNA from right? Like i say I don't know whether to believe this or not lol

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:06 pm

CrimsonRaine wrote:
Quite possibly E'Casanova because nobody has seen or heard of him since.
I'm sorry, but's thats not true, he was at MJ's memorial...
Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!? Casova10

Btw, interesting article!
Welcome to this forum and our 'family' Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
CrimsonRaine

CrimsonRaine

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:13 pm

lovemjangel wrote:
CrimsonRaine wrote:

Thank you Smile

Still learning as I go along ^^ But I guess from that pic. He has just retired. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:21 pm

You're welcome, CrimsonRaine Wink

This site, "The Spoof" - doe's anyone know if all articles are fake/fiction? I found an article that caught my eye: http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s4i75149
It's about someone called Honus Snell, who's obviously imitating Michaels voice and selling tapes... have you heard of this person before??
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
CrimsonRaine

CrimsonRaine

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:25 pm

Not heard of that guy but I did watch a video not too long ago with these teenagers and one of them sounded somewhat like MJ.
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:25 pm

CrimsonRaine wrote:
lovemjangel wrote:
CrimsonRaine wrote:

Thank you Smile

Still learning as I go along ^^ But I guess from that pic. He has just retired. Very Happy

this pic looks a little photo shopped to me...
Back to top Go down
deena

deena

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:42 am

truthmj062509 wrote:
CrimsonRaine wrote:
lovemjangel wrote:
CrimsonRaine wrote:

Thank you Smile

this pic looks a little photo shopped to me...

Yes, will agree. This photo has been altered. It looks like photo shop was used.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:17 am

That picture is kinda weird.Also it was taken when on the screen was written "I'm alive and I'm here forever".And about the autopsy...hmmm...you know that on the report was written: "Michael JOSEPH Jackson" and not "JOE"===> They want to tell us that his real name ISN'T Joseph? (this may be a possibility)
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:28 am

Okay guys.. Time to get realistic, please.

E'cassanova is not dead. Michael would NEVER use a body to someone else, to plan his own death hoax.
-Then it was his plan for 10 years that E'casanova had to die, or someone else?

I think that article is fake. First of all, everyone can see whether it is Michael Jackson lying on the table or not, if you're not blind.. Using someones body, who is identical to MJ, that doesn't even exist, except for Navi & E'casanova.. Who are 100% alive. (1% in Uri-language Laughing) MJ was reported bald, when he came in.. MJ was not bald, because then it PROVES 100% that ambulance photo is fake, or MJ was wearing a wig in This Is It.

MJ is alive, no autopsy was completed. Only a creator himself behind the scene, writing what the results should be.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:17 am

Ok...I agree with Tom.Michael was on the ambulance,for sure Rolling Eyes (on the fake photo)
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
missingmj

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:27 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:
Okay guys.. Time to get realistic, please.

E'cassanova is not dead. Michael would NEVER use a body to someone else, to plan his own death hoax.
-Then it was his plan for 10 years that E'casanova had to die, or someone else?

I think that article is fake. First of all, everyone can see whether it is Michael Jackson lying on the table or not, if you're not blind.. Using someones body, who is identical to MJ, that doesn't even exist, except for Navi & E'casanova.. Who are 100% alive. (1% in Uri-language Laughing) MJ was reported bald, when he came in.. MJ was not bald, because then it PROVES 100% that ambulance photo is fake, or MJ was wearing a wig in This Is It.

MJ is alive, no autopsy was completed. Only a creator himself behind the scene, writing what the results should be.

I agree.MJ wouldn't do anything like that.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonRaine

CrimsonRaine

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:42 pm

It's interesting what peterpanpyt put as a comment to this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TddfpeFNoQY
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:48 pm

Ah.. He is not talking about the ambulance photo itself, but 0:07 intro.. Check it out, lol.
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:06 pm

yes but people never thought he would fake his own death which he clearly did...
Back to top Go down
CrimsonRaine

CrimsonRaine

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:02 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:
Ah.. He is not talking about the ambulance photo itself, but 0:07 intro.. Check it out, lol.

I know but why use E'Cas's pic
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:43 am

Because media is so stupid that they can't see the difference.

Or maybe it was E'casanova who died, but changed name to Michael Jackson.. lol, don't ask me.. I believe in the first one... Media doesnt know so much.
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:03 pm

The thing is the person in the autopsy was not Michael since there were some fake autopsy reports and mj was not bold at all it was probably part of the story for a cover up of the hoax who knows but if it was really michael in that autopsy why the fake reports and inconcitencies of the stories relating tio his death and death certificates?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:11 pm

the autopsy in my oppinion was totally fake:

1. wrong name
2. wrong date
3. most probably wrong person or none at all

And yeah I think he was actually bald... how and why would he keep changing curly hair-staight hair? Somebody said that he had curly hair all along, he just put the straight wig on top. But how would the straight ones look so natural since the original ones would make a mald or something on top of his head
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:14 pm

It was definitely MJs real hair in This Is It..

MJ has money to get a comfortable wig, that can have real hair inside.

His wig is like a mask.
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:19 pm

Bazylrei wrote:
the autopsy in my oppinion was totally fake:

1. wrong name
2. wrong date
3. most probably wrong person or none at all

And yeah I think he was actually bald... how and why would he keep changing curly hair-staight hair? Somebody said that he had curly hair all along, he just put the straight wig on top. But how would the straight ones look so natural since the original ones would make a mald or something on top of his head

MJ is not bold lol I have the same hair as he does and I can go from curly to straight it's very simple lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:22 pm

nancydoodle wrote:
MJ is not bold lol I have the same hair as he does and I can go from curly to straight it's very simple lol

But when he got burnt whilst doing the pepsi commerical didn't he get 3rd degree burns on the top of his head? So he only had some places that were bald?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next