PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?

Go down 
+7
Dirty Diana
deena
truthmj062509
lovemjangel
CrimsonRaine
achillesara
Captain_EO
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
achillesara

achillesara

Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:16 pm

i dont think he is manipulating with his hair to get it straight/curly.. he got burnt and i think he is at least partially burnt aand bald
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:24 am

Bazylrei wrote:
i dont think he is manipulating with his hair to get it straight/curly.. he got burnt and i think he is at least partially burnt aand bald

Yeah that's what I though lol

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:29 am

Michael HAS a LOT of money.. I don't think he spent rest of his life after this horrible commercial accident, with a spot on his head without hair.. I am pretty sure he got some realistic looking extensions.
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:24 am

NortheNtoM wrote:
Michael HAS a LOT of money.. I don't think he spent rest of his life after this horrible commercial accident, with a spot on his head without hair.. I am pretty sure he got some realistic looking extensions.

I could see that or he could have had what they call a basely hair regrowth treatment it's hard to explain what it is but a doctor does something with out meds to grow back your hair.. my husband was going to do that poor thing has been balding since high school unfortunately its expensive so my husband suffers, but i don't know how effective it would be after 3rd degree burns and to have extensions put in unless they are glued on or tied onto other hair its near impossible to get hair to stay and if there were bald spots i don't know how he was able to do it... I don't think he had a wig but it does make me wonder how it always looked so shiny i loved his hair.. sooo sexy mmmmmm.... please excuse me for a moment lol lol!
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:26 am

Yeh, I see the problem. But I wouldn't be shocked over what doctors can do these days, unfortunately the richest gets help first.. And the average sorely.
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:35 am

NortheNtoM wrote:
Yeh, I see the problem. But I wouldn't be shocked over what doctors can do these days, unfortunately the richest gets help first.. And the average sorely.

yep.... affraid
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:43 am

lol Truth, I thought you were a dude Razz
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:46 am

Bazylrei wrote:
lol Truth, I thought you were a dude Razz

Or am i lol... no i'm a crazy married 20 year old girl or woman.... My 21st is on august 24th super excited..
Back to top Go down
juddy_abbott

juddy_abbott

PostSubject: Medical info on Michael's autopsy   Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:43 am

Please check this site; the writer has made a very detailed examination with the help of his/her medical background.

http://xscapemj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:59 am

Thank you and welcome to the forum and family Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
juddy_abbott

juddy_abbott

PostSubject: you're welcome   Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:29 pm

it!s an honour to be a part of this family.I'am looking forward to sharing the joy of Michael's return with all of you.
with love from Turkey
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:30 pm

juddy_abbott wrote:
it!s an honour to be a part of this family.I'am looking forward to sharing the joy of Michael's return with all of you.
with love from Turkey

Welcome!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?   Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not Michael Jackson in the autopsy!?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2