PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!

Go down 
+31
BehindTheMask
daemon.trances
barbiemjj
byalovemj
onemorechance
AngelWynton
Janna
speed demon
ILY Michael
Dirty Diana
love&truth
michaelcomeback
King of Pop
Inhalib
gracep6
HARRYYYY!!
hope
iloveumoremj
LiberianGirl
MJROCKSMYSOCKSOFF
xmghjx
ABrightNewDay
pammendoza
darkchild10
beccalovesmjtoo
~ashley09~
Mizzes B.
jdoornful
pyt777
Eugenie A
Admin
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! Empty
PostSubject: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:34 am

MICHAEL JACKSON COULD BE HIDING IN ENGLAND!

It has been discovered that Michael Jackson could be hiding in England!
My second visit to Uri Geller's home was far more enjoyable due to the social aspect. I visited Uri's home with my sister, 2 year old niece and 5 month old nephew.

As we sat down, I was eager to ask a question. The question being one about This Is It: the reversed version which he viewed about a week before my visit.
"what did you think of This Is It reversed", I asked, curiously.
"Amazing! It was very impressive. So you still think he's alive?!" he appeared to mock,
"Yes. I have an odd guy feeling. One that I have never felt before".
"What would you do, if Michael walked up the garden from that pyramid, right now?" he said, pointing to a room-sized pyramid in the back garden.
"Well I wouldn't jump all over him like some of the crazed fans would. I would be very calm. I would definately keep it a secret", I replied excitedly,
"What if I told you he is hiding in that pyramid", he questioned, grinning,
"you're joking, really?!" I laughed in shock,
"there's some truth in that". He stated.

Me and my sister looked at eachother in excitement, expecting a healthy Michael Jackson to walk from the pyramid. Uri then urged us to go outside and take pictures. I began to wonder if he was hoping that we would catch a glimpse of Michael in the background of a photo, but my sister then accidently distracted him with a spoon.

As Uri walked past the pyramid, he walked sidewards facing it, almost as though he was signalling something.

Some of the above may simply be wishful thinking, but I found the situation very odd and compelling. I have previously suspected that Michael may be hiding at Uri's and upon my visit, I almost sensed that he was there.
I emailed Uri about this, and he replied,
"If you sensed him, you could be right".

I wouldn't like to mis-interpret anything, but I have become very excited about these claims and I really hope it isn't false hope.

I hope to see the King in his minature Egyptian realm.
Uri becomes a bigger part of my life by the day.

Keep the hope alive!

Tom Pickering
Back to top Go down
http://truthprevails.heavenforum.com
Eugenie A

Eugenie A

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:30 am

Dear Tom, Your meeting with Uri is wonderful! I feel in his eyes and in his smile a genuine kindness though I have never met him. Whatever happens, I wish you to meet Michael. You deserve it. I will pray for that. Thanks for all you have done, do and will do to discover the truth and share it with us. Eternal L.O.V.E for you, the world and Michael
Back to top Go down
pyt777

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:45 am

Hey Tom,

First off- CONGRATULATIONS on your new forum! I look forward to watching it grow to- and surpass the capacity and recognition of the hoax forums before it. Very Happy

I am still skeptical of Uri, I will send you a PM as to my identity so you will have a background as to why Embarassed Although (as I have told you before) I do not believe that Uri is a psychic, I do believe in the supernatural and EVEN AND especially the invisible energies that connect us all in this great universe and beyond. I admit that I have never met the man but I 100% agree with you though that it is unacceptable to malign and generally tear apart an individual just because you disagree with them.

To my main query however: is it possible for you to post any pictures of the pyramid on Uri's property and possibly give any details as to it's purpose there (office, storage, greenhouse)? I have, for a long time, been VERY interested in the structure of these buildings and their possible ability to harness the free energy that exists in our world. Could you perhaps question Uri as to his motive for erecting such a structure on his property?

Here is a book by Les Brown about the Pyramid (you might have to register to download it)
http://www.scribd.com/doc/6501842/Les-Brown-The-Pyramid

and also a documentary:

Hope you find them interesting!

L.O.V.E

pyt777
Back to top Go down
jdoornful

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:52 pm

this is so cool tom!! i love it! the visits that youve had with uri are almost speechless, hes got to know michaels alive!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Mizzes B.

Mizzes B.

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:51 pm

Well after around an hour I finally got here....Yipppeeee Smile I wish you every wish that you have wished to come true and i hope you find what you have set out to find!!
You are a wonderful Human being in a sometimes very Sad world...There is enough of us to change things for the better. So If i can do anything for you or be of any help at all pleeze pleeze do not hesitate to ask.
PS. and what a pleasant forum it is...you can even feel the love when you log in!!!
Thank you
Mizzes B.
Back to top Go down
~ashley09~
~ashley09~

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:03 pm

Tom, you are amazing!! I really hope you are on to something..Do you have any pics of that pyramid??
I am so happy you finally have a forum!! bounce
Back to top Go down
beccalovesmjtoo
beccalovesmjtoo

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:29 pm

sunny hey tom!!! hey everyone i am here on the wonderful forum and i agree with the post at the beginning of the thread,, yes you can feel it when you log on! i am going to surf around and read some good stuff !!! sunny so again thank you for providing this awesome gift..you shall receive so much more in return for all your work!! love to all, becca!
Back to top Go down
darkchild10

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:50 am

Congratulations Tom,

Great work and glad to know that you started this forum.
There will be much to learn and discover.
Thank you for all of your hard work, I have been following your videos from the inception.
What a journey we are all on. I bet none of us thought 8 months ago that we would be on this adventure of discovery and intrigue. I wish you continued success on this ever evolving mystery.
We all seem to be captivated, and are here to see this to the end, wherever that may lead.

Thanks again for sharing with the rest of us. We are all making friends with people from all over
the world, that is amazing.

Godspeed
Back to top Go down
pammendoza

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:50 am

Hi Tom! Smile .. Your videos are amazing.. You are amazing!! Laughing
can I ask something?.. when did you visit Uri?.. someone said that they saw Michael in England, London and UK..

Thank You..
L.O. I love you .E
Back to top Go down
ABrightNewDay

ABrightNewDay

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:44 am

Amazing! Great work as always Tom.
Thank you so much for sharing this with us! Wink
Back to top Go down
xmghjx

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:50 am

Thank you so much for sharing this with us
I really do hope you are on to something
So glad you created this forum
L.O.V.E X
Back to top Go down
MJROCKSMYSOCKSOFF

MJROCKSMYSOCKSOFF

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:24 pm

Thanks so much for all the time and hard work you are putting into investigating!
It is much appreciated and I think you are on the path to finally finding out some answers for us all!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/canadiancutie80
LiberianGirl

LiberianGirl

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:36 am

Wow! I really hope you are on to something here. Thank you so much for your hard work and dedication. Keep The Faith!
Back to top Go down
iloveumoremj

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:28 am

i don,t know if i trust uri.
Back to top Go down
hope

hope

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:13 am

Congratulations on your new forum Tom. I'm really glad to be here.
I'm not real sure I trust Uri or not. wasn't he one that was on Michaels hate list? Neutral
Back to top Go down
HARRYYYY!!

HARRYYYY!!

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:39 am

Hmm... If MJ is in England i hope I get a chance to see him.... And you never know... MJ might even find this site and reply...... Well.. Lets just keep our fingers crossed! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gracep6

gracep6

PostSubject: the king lives   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:33 pm

cheers you have done great work i truely beLIEve he is alive and he will come back with a bang. thankyou so much for keeping this feelin in our hearts. to michael i love u more an will see u on ur return my king xxx

ps..for all we no you may have met michael that day ( i hope u did) but as u said u would keep it a secret an good on ya i would to. the king deserves some friends he can trust xx
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:21 am

gracep6 wrote:
cheers you have done great work i truely beLIEve he is alive and he will come back with a bang. thankyou so much for keeping this feelin in our hearts. to michael i love u more an will see u on ur return my king xxx

ps..for all we no you may have met michael that day ( i hope u did) but as u said u would keep it a secret an good on ya i would to. the king deserves some friends he can trust xx

Hi tom! this is my first post here.. first of all.. congratulations for the forum, I belive that your videos are great and all the research you do is awesome, so is great to have all your thoughts in a forum Razz
I agree with grace.. you might probably seen michael if he is in deed at Uri's home, and he deserves friends and no stalkers or people interested in his money or fame.. so, if you did it.. good for you! and good for Michael to have a new friend!!
well.. sorry for my english but is not my first language, I'll go to other topics Smile

Lots of L.O.V.E!!
Back to top Go down
King of Pop

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:51 am

Maybe. Just maybe.

Dunno if what Uri may have told you be linked to 'Remember the Time' from Dangerous (Egyptians/Pyramids, etc.). Is Uri trustworthy, though?
Back to top Go down
gracep6

gracep6

PostSubject: hideing mj   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:43 pm

i just found this it is apparently btween a medium an michael after he died
MEDIUM ▬ Can you tell me more about your fascination with Egypt?

MICHAEL JACKSON ▬ They were the keepers of secrets and had magical powers. I felt the same way! I use symbols and patterns in my work to let the secrets out some people will know exactly what I'm referring to, when you lived in a controlled environment you have to be very careful about what you say and how you say it the power over any man is his secrets, I used this for good purpose to warn people it was the only way I had to get the messages out, people would be wise to wake up and see what is goin on right around them

notice the egypt and secrets= michael = pyramid= very possable
love you my king forever xx
Back to top Go down
michaelcomeback

michaelcomeback

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:05 pm

wow Tom, i so wish that michael is really there at Uri's place, i desperately want michael back, he is my idol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mjfanclub.net
love&truth

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:05 pm

hi everybody, and hi tom! your videos are awesome, thanks! i have a lot of questions and i hope that someone or you tom can aswer me, there are a lot of confusing moments during michael´s "escape" like the hidding man in the house meanwhile the ambulance is leaving (by the way is any video about all the way from michael´s house to the hospital? i mean like a view from the helicopter or something, becuase i read that the ambulance last around 30mins to get into the hospital, isnt too much time to take a patience with that serious state?) and then this suspicious man getting out from the coroners van and the other suspicios man getting out from the ambulance in the hospital? how did michael can get inside the ambulance to arrive to the hospital if he was hidding in his home? and then the body in the helicopter, if it was cover, dont you think that maybe was another body or man inside? i mean to distract everybody with that meanwhile michael is escaping? or why do you think that it needs to be especific michael cover with the blanket? and isnt too risky for michael after all this to continue in usa? im definetelly sure that the dave dave we saw could be michael but why to do this? so he is in usa and in europe an in uk at the same time? or does he is traveling all the time? and if he is alive that i hope so, someday he will have this normal life he ever wanted and the persons that michael loves more in the world are his kids so sooner or later he will b with them in some part of the world, now michael and the kids are known worldwide so if suddenly some new neighbor arrives , a single man with 3 kids will be odd, maybe not in a regular neighborhood full of houses, maybe far away from pople like a big house outside a city limit but you will always will know who is living near to you. and another and final one: if michael is the green man in the we are the world video, all the singers in there knows the truth? i mean that he is alive? isnt too risky to show himself like that? and Tom: theres a picture from paris wearing an mj shirt holding a cat excatly the same as the drawing from michael with the cat and the mouse, check it!! because is too odd! thanks to everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:59 am

I have watched the 27th part of your sequel and I have noticed the last photo,which is the letter from MJ.Under his signature there is a sign which looks like a pyramid(delta).Can it be realted to Uri's pyramid?
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:53 am

love&truth wrote:
hi everybody, and hi tom! your videos are awesome, thanks! i have a lot of questions and i hope that someone or you tom can aswer me, there are a lot of confusing moments during michael´s "escape" like the hidding man in the house meanwhile the ambulance is leaving (by the way is any video about all the way from michael´s house to the hospital? i mean like a view from the helicopter or something, becuase i read that the ambulance last around 30mins to get into the hospital, isnt too much time to take a patience with that serious state?) and then this suspicious man getting out from the coroners van and the other suspicios man getting out from the ambulance in the hospital? how did michael can get inside the ambulance to arrive to the hospital if he was hidding in his home? and then the body in the helicopter, if it was cover, dont you think that maybe was another body or man inside? i mean to distract everybody with that meanwhile michael is escaping? or why do you think that it needs to be especific michael cover with the blanket? and isnt too risky for michael after all this to continue in usa? im definetelly sure that the dave dave we saw could be michael but why to do this? so he is in usa and in europe an in uk at the same time? or does he is traveling all the time? and if he is alive that i hope so, someday he will have this normal life he ever wanted and the persons that michael loves more in the world are his kids so sooner or later he will b with them in some part of the world, now michael and the kids are known worldwide so if suddenly some new neighbor arrives , a single man with 3 kids will be odd, maybe not in a regular neighborhood full of houses, maybe far away from pople like a big house outside a city limit but you will always will know who is living near to you. and another and final one: if michael is the green man in the we are the world video, all the singers in there knows the truth? i mean that he is alive? isnt too risky to show himself like that? and Tom: theres a picture from paris wearing an mj shirt holding a cat excatly the same as the drawing from michael with the cat and the mouse, check it!! because is too odd! thanks to everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi love&truth! thanks for posting. Of course Tom could give you better answers but let me try Razz
About that day and the xcape .. well.. I believe that we all have doubt. I haven't seen any video from the house to the hospital, but I remember that the hospital wasn't so far away from the house, so is not only that was a patient in a critical moment but also that it wasn't really far away. (i need to do my homework agin, everytime I want to post something regarding the first moments of this hoax I notice that I don't remember all that I want to!!)
The misterious man getting out of the coronoer's van it was reeeeally strange, I belive that my heart stop beating for like a minute when I saw it... then this german Tv said they made it, but IMO they didn't, somethings just don't fit (like a lot of things in this supposed death XD).
The one in the hospital... hmmm.. I would like to see a video of this but we only have pictures. a lot of people made great videos on YT!. I remember one where the shapes of the bodys where marked with different colours and the one that some people believes is Michael has no legs :S of course if he is sitting. But what is interesting in this pictures too is the man getting out of the ambulance covering his face.. who was it? why was he covering his face?. Of course some people says that some pictures are photoshoped, but IDK.

About the helicopter, for me it was Michael inside, it was a great way to xcape (if we assume that the goverment has something to do in all this and Michael did use the helicopter ith permission Razz). If you watch the video where the stretcher is getting down to the coroners van, you can see that behind the man that is inside the helicopter there is another stretcher with the black bands that we saw at the beggining when he is arrived to the helicopter in the roof. Beside... you can see that the body that is taken to the hospital has more volume than the one that goes to the coroners van. Of course this theory of Michael being in the helicopter in the other stretcher debunkes the video of the man getting out of the CV.. but.. I'll keep both doors opens on this.

And about where he is.. I really don't know... but I don't believe that he is living with his kids, they are still in the spotlight and that will be a huge risk IMO.
And Dave Dave? he deserves another topic Razz

Lots of L.O.V.E!!
Back to top Go down
ILY Michael

ILY Michael

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:40 pm

Tom, that is wonderful!! I hope you either did or will get to meet Michael. Michael does need a good loyal friend and you deserve to meet him also. Keep up the good work! farao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next