PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!

Go down 
+31
BehindTheMask
daemon.trances
barbiemjj
byalovemj
onemorechance
AngelWynton
Janna
speed demon
ILY Michael
Dirty Diana
love&truth
michaelcomeback
King of Pop
Inhalib
gracep6
HARRYYYY!!
hope
iloveumoremj
LiberianGirl
MJROCKSMYSOCKSOFF
xmghjx
ABrightNewDay
pammendoza
darkchild10
beccalovesmjtoo
~ashley09~
Mizzes B.
jdoornful
pyt777
Eugenie A
Admin
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
gracep6

gracep6

I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: re i may know where michael jackson is hiding   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:37 am

wow very interseting there are clues everyware .... the king lives xx love u mj foreva
Back to top Go down
speed demon

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:46 pm

That Cirque du Soleil is the most famouse circus in the world!
That picture is nice as great addvertisement but where do u see MJ? Into pyramide? Staying with the circus artists? I wish it would be truth...
Back to top Go down
byalovemj

byalovemj

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:10 am

no...but it has to do with what Tom said about pyramid...could be an clue
Back to top Go down
http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
onemorechance

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:27 am

And this is the clue he got from Uri Geller, right? Could somebody tell me how that fits in?
Back to top Go down
barbiemjj

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:17 pm

Hello Tom!
Nice to meet you.
I'm from Brazil
Glad to be here in your forum.
I admire and respect his work.
I hope to share together return the King of Pop
Congratulations and a big hug cheers
Back to top Go down
Janna

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:20 pm

I think that we might be over thinking his where abouts.
First of all he is a parent and loves his children. He wants and needs to be as close to them as possible while remaining in hiding. If he needed to get to his children in a hurry, a 11 hour flight from England would be way to long.

On the other hand, if he were in Las Vegas, staying at the Luxor Hotel , which by the way is a pyramid structure, it would take a little under 60 minutes to get to LA. Sometime the best hiding place is in the open. He has family there, his older sister, so it wouldn't be unusual for his children to make a visit to their aunt. I believe he is splitting his time between LA and Vegas

I could be way off, but thinking as a parent, if I were in his place, I would want access to my children as quickly as possible. Keep them close.

This is just a feeling, nothing to back it up, but I think he is in the states and I just have this feeling that something is going to break real soon! Just have to wait and see and keep believing. ( I so hope he writes a book about this amazing adventure !)

Tom, Thank you ! I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:09 pm

Okay, now, I will beLIEve what you guys are saying about the video, because I can't watch it. Why? There's a COPYRIGHT CLAIM FROM MICHAEL JACKSON KIDS! No really. That's the words that are displayed. Try playing it for yourself. Copyright claim, from Michael Jackson Kids. How would a copyright claim like that go on there? I thought these kids weren't allowed on the internet often, remember the fake Paris twitter account? So, how could they make that claim? And the wording used was this : This video can not be viewed (or something like that) due to a Copyright claim from Michael Jackson Kids. If the claim was from Mj's Kids, wouldn't it be better and gramatically correct to say ' a Copyright Claim from Michael Jackson's kids'? No, it says 'Michael Jackson Kids. All capitalized. Like it's an organization by Michael Jackson, that we DO NOT KNOW ABOUT. Weird. Really weird. Right? Maybe the 'kids' are Uri Geller's 10 Jokers (see the post on them in the Breaking news section, page one).
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:40 am

I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! - Page 3 Zmlkn210
Back to top Go down
fabiii

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:38 pm

isn't it the same mask that shemask has worn hat the next uri geller, just in white.?
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:47 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:
I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! - Page 3 Zmlkn210

Look at the skin tone! This 'person' is covered in peach (recent MJ), but you see the hand, which is out of the suit (Old MJ, dark skin). And, if it is MJ, then maybe Criss is trying to tell us that the vitaligo is real (so many people have said otherwise), and he was the blonde LADY at the memorial. This 'person' is a lady after all, right?

I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! - Page 3 Michael-jackson-right-hand-over-the-years
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: wow   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:33 pm

That's very amazing to know and there is alot of imagery around the symbolism of the pyramid especially when Michael said"I would like to live forever." Thanks for sharing this with us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
Juvenile

Juvenile

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:50 pm

I don't reckon he'd be in the UK.

Far better places to be if you want to remain "hidden".
Back to top Go down
MJacksonHD

MJacksonHD

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:49 am

Hmm Exciting Let's Hope We Get To See MJ Walk Out Of The Pyramid!.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3