PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!

Go down 
+31
BehindTheMask
daemon.trances
barbiemjj
byalovemj
onemorechance
AngelWynton
Janna
speed demon
ILY Michael
Dirty Diana
love&truth
michaelcomeback
King of Pop
Inhalib
gracep6
HARRYYYY!!
hope
iloveumoremj
LiberianGirl
MJROCKSMYSOCKSOFF
xmghjx
ABrightNewDay
pammendoza
darkchild10
beccalovesmjtoo
~ashley09~
Mizzes B.
jdoornful
pyt777
Eugenie A
Admin
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:40 am

DianaMJ4love wrote:
I have watched the 27th part of your sequel and I have noticed the last photo,which is the letter from MJ.Under his signature there is a sign which looks like a pyramid(delta).Can it be realted to Uri's pyramid?

YES! That's what I was trying to say! The autograph in the opus! Pyramids! Oh and that helps me intriduce another part of the pyramid theory! The INVINCIBLE artwork!
Back to top Go down
http://truthprevails.heavenforum.com
love&truth

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 2:45 pm

thank you so much Inhalib, is great to have some thoughts with some one about this topic, thank you so much for your time and our answers, its very strange that they are no videos of the way from michaels house to the hospital, and do believe that he is in the helicopter and i saw the videos with the black stretcher.
i understand that the kids continue in spotlight but someday no far away they will be together and i really hope so for them! and is true dave dave deservs another topic! sunny
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:04 am

Admin wrote:
DianaMJ4love wrote:
I have watched the 27th part of your sequel and I have noticed the last photo,which is the letter from MJ.Under his signature there is a sign which looks like a pyramid(delta).Can it be realted to Uri's pyramid?

YES! That's what I was trying to say! The autograph in the opus! Pyramids! Oh and that helps me intriduce another part of the pyramid theory! The INVINCIBLE artwork!

I'm the one who has written to you on youtube to allow me to put your vids on my blog.So can you give me the picture with his letter,please? Thx so much. IT's ALL FOR LOVE-L.O.V.E.
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:40 am

If my classmates would know about what happened until today they won't (maybe) call me crazy... -_-...anyway,thanks for posting the dialogue.You are a really good detective and you really give us important clues.Kee the good work! king cheers Arrow
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:24 pm

love&truth wrote:
thank you so much Inhalib, is great to have some thoughts with some one about this topic, thank you so much for your time and our answers, its very strange that they are no videos of the way from michaels house to the hospital, and do believe that he is in the helicopter and i saw the videos with the black stretcher.
i understand that the kids continue in spotlight but someday no far away they will be together and i really hope so for them! and is true dave dave deservs another topic! sunny

You are very welcome L&T. I do believe that the kids are still in the spotlight, but I also believe that they see Michael pretty often. As far as we know the kids are Michael's life and so is Michael to them, so they probably wouldn't and couldn't stay away for so many months.

Lots of L.O.V.E!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:11 pm

love&truth wrote:
hi everybody, and hi tom! your videos are awesome, thanks! i have a lot of questions and i hope that someone or you tom can aswer me, there are a lot of confusing moments during michael´s "escape" like the hidding man in the house meanwhile the ambulance is leaving (by the way is any video about all the way from michael´s house to the hospital? i mean like a view from the helicopter or something, becuase i read that the ambulance last around 30mins to get into the hospital, isnt too much time to take a patience with that serious state?) and then this suspicious man getting out from the coroners van and the other suspicios man getting out from the ambulance in the hospital? how did michael can get inside the ambulance to arrive to the hospital if he was hidding in his home? and then the body in the helicopter, if it was cover, dont you think that maybe was another body or man inside? i mean to distract everybody with that meanwhile michael is escaping? or why do you think that it needs to be especific michael cover with the blanket? and isnt too risky for michael after all this to continue in usa? im definetelly sure that the dave dave we saw could be michael but why to do this? so he is in usa and in europe an in uk at the same time? or does he is traveling all the time? and if he is alive that i hope so, someday he will have this normal life he ever wanted and the persons that michael loves more in the world are his kids so sooner or later he will b with them in some part of the world, now michael and the kids are known worldwide so if suddenly some new neighbor arrives , a single man with 3 kids will be odd, maybe not in a regular neighborhood full of houses, maybe far away from pople like a big house outside a city limit but you will always will know who is living near to you. and another and final one: if michael is the green man in the we are the world video, all the singers in there knows the truth? i mean that he is alive? isnt too risky to show himself like that? and Tom: theres a picture from paris wearing an mj shirt holding a cat excatly the same as the drawing from michael with the cat and the mouse, check it!! because is too odd! thanks to everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay!!! Firstly, thank you for your comments on my videos! I'm glad you enjoy them!
I also became very confused after the string if inconsistencies and/or sightings through June 25th. I am yet to figure this out myself, but I will try to answer. Okay. We cannot confirm that that was Michael hiding at the home. We can however, assume that this would be the most possible theory, considering all of the others could have acted as diversions. But, if we say it wasn't Michael at the home, it would seem right that Michael was part of the whole journey. The lack of footage up to the hospital is confusing, however the news wasn't quite global at that point and there may not have been somebody that could drive fast enough. Also, I believe no helicopters were present at this time, but I could be wrong therefore proving that there was a reason for the lack of footage. I think that we know Michael well enough to say that a majority of the footage released of the coroner's van video, ambulance and helicopter footage is all part of the more complex puzzle, or a plan engineered with distractions. Please review the footage of the helicopter landing at the coroner's office. You can see people aimlessly wandering round to distract you.

I think Michael would have chosen Dave Dave as he has a similar life story as Michael. It wouldn't be hard for Michael to say his father abused him when dressed as Dave Dave because he did. Also, there was a cheque to Dave Dave made at the beginning of this year from Michael. Was there more payments and were they to kepp Dave Dave quiet? Or maybe it was to say thank you?! Also, according to the bodyguards, the burn victim was one of Michael's favourite disguises....

He may not be in all of these places at the sane time. It could be people that have Been asked by Michael to attend as part of the plan to raise questions and suspicions. Michael said himself, he loves drama!

Michael may be with his children right NOW! For all we know! I watched a video of Paris on a scooter filmed after June 25th and you can clearly hear Michael's voice in the background! I think he is probably having the life with his children that he and them both deserve. And that's certainly a pleasing thought!

WATW?!?! That was the most suspicious and confusing part in this hoax for a long time. To me, that looked very much like Michael. Just because he was there, it doesn't mean they all know. He may not gave spoken to them. But, they could know! Crazy thought I know! But, it could also have Bern put there purposely to catch our attention like most people are saying.

You HAVE to show me the Paris picture!!! I haven't seen the Michael and rabbit thing! That picture is in the opus, and the person who drew that used to talk to me in Youtube!!!!

I hope this is enough help! I'm sorry I could not have been of more assistance!

LOVE

Tom Wink
Back to top Go down
speed demon

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:39 pm

.................. video of Paris on a scooter filmed after June 25th ................

I been trying to find this video but it seems to be deleted from You Tube, even another webs I cant find it out. Please, would you have a link or could you post it here?
Thank You a lot.

L.O.V.E.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:02 pm

speed demon wrote:
.................. video of Paris on a scooter filmed after June 25th ................

I been trying to find this video but it seems to be deleted from You Tube, even another webs I cant find it out. Please, would you have a link or could you post it here?
Thank You a lot.

L.O.V.E.

oh that's so annoying! I hate forgetting things! She was in like, a living room or garage and it was one of those futuristic scooters where you lean to get it moving. She joked "hey look! I'm doing the moonwalk" and whilst she spoke, you could hear Michael talking and laughing! Oh I really want to remember!!!!!! When I do, I will let you know!

LOVE

Tom Wink

PS: you could always request it on my YouTube profile page! It's like a forum there and everybody is so helpful!
Back to top Go down
ILY Michael

ILY Michael

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:26 am

Here's one made with that clip in it.
Back to top Go down
Janna

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:41 am

ILY Michael, thanks for posting the video and enhancing the sound.

I listened to the video several times and I heard the following:

0:53 You guys should show her.......you guys, did you show her your home movie ?

1:12 We did a home movie.

1:15 It was so fun.

I am not saying for sure those are the accurate words, but that is what I heard. It sounds so much like the voice of Michael.If anyone heard something different , please share your thoughts.

Keep beLIEving !
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:36 am

ILY Michael wrote:

I TOTALLY HEAR HIM! HA! WE'RE TOO GOOD TO MISS THINGS LIKE THAT Razz

LOVE
Back to top Go down
ILY Michael

ILY Michael

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:45 am

Janna wrote:
ILY Michael, thanks for posting the video and enhancing the sound.

I listened to the video several times and I heard the following:

0:53 You guys should show her.......you guys, did you show her your home movie ?

1:12 We did a home movie.

1:15 It was so fun.

I am not saying for sure those are the accurate words, but that is what I heard. It sounds so much like the voice of Michael.If anyone heard something different , please share your thoughts.

Keep beLIEving !

You're very welcome dear but I didn't make the video, just shared it with you Wink
Back to top Go down
Janna

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:18 pm

Thanks for sharing. I am sure everyone appreciated it. I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
speed demon

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:52 am

Hi,

from Friday I´m listening this video and also my friends, believers in MJ alive, they can hear MJ´s voice there. But just 2 questions: Does anyone know how this video found the way out to appear on YouTube and is it sure it was filmed after June 25th?
Would MJ like everybody knows he been enjoying time with his family and he would share this video with someone ( this sounds a bit strange to me) or it was filmed by someone like as paparazzi?

I´m sorry for my English but I hope you will understand ... :-)
Back to top Go down
AngelWynton

AngelWynton

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:36 am

Hello Tom,

Thank you for making such a wonderfull site, and of cause I believe in you.
Its because of Uri I'll found you here, he is on the Dutch TV again sbs6.
Some acts are discusting like Uri found also..but I'll believe for a long time
this is a deadhoax with a meaning. To see how people act and media act
and even family of MJ act. At Derek Clontz he had contact with Cassandra
But I'll think..its Michael himself.

Greetings Angel Wynton Wink

Derek Clontz
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelwynton.com
AngelWynton

AngelWynton

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:44 am

Admin wrote:
ILY Michael wrote:

I TOTALLY HEAR HIM! HA! WE'RE TOO GOOD TO MISS THINGS LIKE THAT Razz

LOVE

You hear Michael from the start, when he said, showing the movie and owh my god
and laugh..there is more on this video from Michael.
Back to top Go down
gracep6

gracep6

PostSubject: re i may know where michael jackson is hiding   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:01 am

yes i thought i herd more of him to maybe my brain is playing tricks as i would love it to be him iam addicted to listening to it just to make sure
beLIEve xxxx love u my king xxx
Back to top Go down
michaelcomeback

michaelcomeback

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:05 am

oh my god yes it sounds like michael's voice i totally herar it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mjfanclub.net
AngelWynton

AngelWynton

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:04 am

michaelcomeback wrote:
oh my god yes it sounds like michael's voice i totally herar it.

You see more ears hear everything Very Happy
It sounds silly, but I'll think, that Michael is at his mothers place
with the children, that's the best place he can hide, maybe he
have his hair different and operation on his face..but I'm sure
he is coming out in june 2010 with the great concert in London.
They said it will be to remember MJ, but I say
IT WIL BE THE MJ GREATEST
EVER SEEN ON THE WORLD

CALLED ALL FOR LOVE king

One thing is for sure..Michael sounds Happy lol!

I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! - Page 2 MJGlitter
Back to top Go down
onemorechance

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:10 am

Thanks for your analysis of Michael Jackson and his use of distractions. So a lot of things we saw June 25th were distractions? Has anyone analysed them? Perhaps the RTL video of the coroner's van was such a distraction. Michael could have been so angry about the 2005 trial that this is his way of getting back. I can't figure out how he can possibly make a comeback, now that so many deals are being cut with his music and films. He has certainly done an excellent job of rebranding. Today I worked at an elementary school and the children mentioned Michael Jackson several times, including Men in Black!!! He has been rediscovered. Do you think he's going to make a physical comeback?
Dave Dave is a major key and I agree with you, Tom, that Michael must have "used" him to explain why he was the way he was--his father was a criminal. Maybe Michael suffered much more abuse than he let on, otherwise why would he be so hung up on it? He is such a shy person. But it is the quiet people who are intelligent. They are gathering information.
I am enjoying your site and look forward to your new videos. I really liked the last one. Is there a comment section on that?
Back to top Go down
speed demon

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:03 am

Hi ,

from Friday when you posted video with Paris I´m watching and listening this video and also my friends, believers in MJ is alive, they can hear MJ´s voice there. But I would havejust 2 questions if someone could explain to me:
1. Does anyone know how this video found the way out to appear on YouTube and is it sure it was filmed after June 25th?
2. Do you think would MJ like everybody knows he been enjoying time with his family and he would share this video with someone ( this sounds a bit strange to me) or it was filmed by someone like as paparazzi?

I dont know what to tell to my friends about that and we are wondering a lot about....
I´m sorry for my English but I hope you will understand ... :-)
Thanks for answer and for great web as well!!!
Back to top Go down
ILY Michael

ILY Michael

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:01 pm

I understand you speed. It was filmed after because Paris received that as a gift for Christmas! As far as MJ being there, I'm sure if he was, he let them film Paris because he knew he wouldn't be filmed(never saw him) and possibly he wanted his fans to hear his voice for comfort. That is just my supposition, I couldn't say it's fact...lol.
Back to top Go down
byalovemj

byalovemj

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:44 am

another clue Very Happy... I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! - Page 2 Criss-11
Back to top Go down
http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
ABrightNewDay

ABrightNewDay

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:04 am

hmm thats interesting..
Back to top Go down
byalovemj

byalovemj

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:12 am

that's right...
Back to top Go down
http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!   I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I MAY KNOW WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON IS HIDING!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next