PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clue in VMA performance!

Go down 
+5
nancydoodle
lovemjangel
BehindTheMask
Captain_EO
his_girl<3
9 posters
AuthorMessage
his_girl<3

Clue in VMA performance! Empty
PostSubject: Clue in VMA performance!   Clue in VMA performance! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:42 pm

There has been a lot of talk about a guy that goes by the nick name Mr. Carousel. In many of his videos it shows a suit... with a hat floating on top of it. Almost as if the person who's in the suit is invisible.

I was watching Janet's performance just now and look what I saw in the background!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsM6CPi7248

Pause at 4:23!!! It's the same pic that Mr. C uses... except that in the VMA performance there is an apple in front of the face. Could this be a clue saying that Applehead is Mr. C??? After all... we all know that's Michael's nickname.

I'm going to watch the performance again to see if I notice anything...

And I'm sorry if this clue has already been found... to my knowledge it hasn't!
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Clue in VMA performance!   Clue in VMA performance! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:13 am

Wow great find! No it hasn't been mentioned before and you are right! It could definitly be a clue!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Clue in VMA performance!   Clue in VMA performance! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:19 am

The man behind the apple reminds me of the person from "Ghost" where MJ played this huge evil guy with glasses.
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Clue in VMA performance!   Clue in VMA performance! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:23 am

WOW! I'm amazed that you found this, since it's just a split of a second!!

I've never heard of "Mr Carousel"... can you tell us more about him?

Btw, welcome to the forum and our lovely family Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
his_girl<3

PostSubject: Re: Clue in VMA performance!   Clue in VMA performance! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:36 am

This is Mr. Carousel's YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/6722768735

This is his Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mr-Carousel-Appreciation-Society/104388122930219?v=info#!/pages/Mr-Carousel-Appreciation-Society/104388122930219?v=wall

Mr. C doesn't claim to be Michael; however, he says that Michael is giving him messages to relay to his fans.
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: VMA performance   Clue in VMA performance! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:37 am

wow I saw that and this hasn't been mentioned before, thanks for finding this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: Clue in VMA performance!   Clue in VMA performance! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:42 am

The guy behind the apple is a famous painting and welcome to the forum and family
Back to top Go down
his_girl<3

PostSubject: Re: Clue in VMA performance!   Clue in VMA performance! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:43 am

Mr. C's Myspace statement!

Thanks for taking a look at my note.
As you all know my identity is secret and will remain so until the day I feel I want to say who I am. I have never stated to anyone where I was originally born or what my real name is. The only truth I have given to people is my age, my date of birth and also my job.

I have always been faced with criticism and had to defend all of my actions all of my life and so has Michael. Thats why we get on so well and I am lucky to be in a small circle of friends who Michael trusts entirely.

Now the following is a statement that I wish people to post if you feel anyone is attacking me and my identity. I ask you to post it and also provide me a link to check it out too.

"Statement by Mr Carousel.
I have never EVER stated that I am Michael Jackson and would never do that to anyone. I am not a LIAR and understand how the internet can make anyone into whoever they wished to be. I apologise if people believe I am trying to pass myself off as Michael, and even though its a great compliment, please do not think or one moment I am him. I am not.

I shall be given a link to this post and will visit it and if attacks continue then legal action may occur if I am not given the right to protect myself without being forced to register.

Thankyou for reading this.
L.O.V.E."
Back to top Go down
AJ

PostSubject: Re: Clue in VMA performance!   Clue in VMA performance! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:43 pm

Brill find, it took me about 10 goes to see it!!!! when I did it just reminded me of Charlie Chaplin, who admires Charlie Chaplin, Micheal xx
Back to top Go down
AJ

PostSubject: Re: Clue in VMA performance!   Clue in VMA performance! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:45 pm

Brill find, it took me about 10 goes to see it!!!! when I did it just reminded me of Charlie Chaplin, who admires Charlie Chaplin, Michael xx
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Clue in VMA performance!   Clue in VMA performance! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:48 pm

extremely good find but can someone explain me what's with all that letters?

Quote :
pre t l
??!?!?!??!?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Clue in VMA performance!   Clue in VMA performance! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:56 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

Quote :
pre t l
??!?!?!??!?!

Hey D, i just saw those letters too...in the description of one of Mr. C's video's right. I do not know what they mean either but i am going to guess that he is givin out letters to spell out a message or something? Maybe it will be the date of BAM day? e.g. the letters so far along with the ones he has still to reveal could spell out 'sEPTember eLeventh' maybe? I am not saying this will be what he is doing and i am also not saying that september 11th is when BAM day is, but it still seems like he is trying to spell out a message Smile

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Clue in VMA performance!   Clue in VMA performance! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:00 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

Quote :
pre t l
??!?!?!??!?!

Hey D, i just saw those letters too...in the description of one of Mr. C's video's right. I do not know what they mean either but i am going to guess that he is givin out letters to spell out a message or something? Maybe it will be the date of BAM day? e.g. the letters so far along with the ones he has still to reveal could spell out 'sEPTember eLeventh' maybe?

L.O.V.E

yeah sis,i thought of this too...we'll see
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Clue in VMA performance!   Clue in VMA performance! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:01 pm

We sure will Smile

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Heal the World24

Heal the World24

PostSubject: Re: Clue in VMA performance!   Clue in VMA performance! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:39 pm

Awesome Discovery! And welcome to the forum! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clue in VMA performance!   Clue in VMA performance! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clue in VMA performance!
Page 1 of 1