PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MJ-Green Man clue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

MJ-Green Man clue Empty
PostSubject: MJ-Green Man clue   MJ-Green Man clue Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:31 pm

So I got curious about the Green Man again and decided to look him up. Well, I found out there was a movie about Him in the 1950s and I found out that there was a man named William Blake as the main character in the movie. Bill is a nickname for William. Anyway, when I was watching TII I noticed something on the tombstone during Thriller

MJ-Green Man clue Untitl10

This is a major clue at MJ being the Green Man
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

MJ-Green Man clue Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ-Green Man clue   MJ-Green Man clue Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:46 pm

MJ-Green Man clue 18276710

Here is the pic describing The Green Man
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

MJ-Green Man clue Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ-Green Man clue   MJ-Green Man clue Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:43 am

Oh nice! Well spotted there Brett! I think it is amazing how TII is STILL providing us with clues!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

MJ-Green Man clue Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ-Green Man clue   MJ-Green Man clue Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:58 am

Well spotted, I never thought to look at the grave stones in TII and I would never have made the green man connection, perhaps the green man /green screen has a even bigger role than we first realised, slightly aside from your original point what do you think about when someone says green man or green men (retorically asked) btw cool avatar I want that on my phone Smile. it's all for love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MJ-Green Man clue Empty
PostSubject: Re: MJ-Green Man clue   MJ-Green Man clue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MJ-Green Man clue
Page 1 of 1