PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This Is Also It myspace page-Very Important News

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

This Is Also It myspace page-Very Important News Empty
PostSubject: This Is Also It myspace page-Very Important News   This Is Also It myspace page-Very Important News Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 3:48 pm

Hi, I read more into this myspace page that was shared with us not too long ago and I found something very iompotant. I will provide the link which is right here:
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendId=504104419 this blog provides information about the New World Order. There are people, dangerous people out there who want to take control of our lives. They want to take us back like in the olden times. Our rights and our freedom will be destroyed if we don't fight back against the New World Order. Look at the videos and see for yourselves the plans that are going to be ahead of us. Michael said that we have four years to do something about our planet or else there's nothing that can be done. Michael left us a warning when he decided to finally take action and made us follow his army of love. This is very important and we must take action.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
Heal the World24

Heal the World24

This Is Also It myspace page-Very Important News Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Is Also It myspace page-Very Important News   This Is Also It myspace page-Very Important News Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:33 pm

I know it's sad and scary but true! Let's hope God will send MJ back to warn the media-minded population soon!
Back to top Go down

This Is Also It myspace page-Very Important News
Page 1 of 1