PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Movie Theory

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

The Movie Theory Empty
PostSubject: The Movie Theory   The Movie Theory Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:39 pm

This is something I've been thinking about a lot, and now I found this video:

It makes sense to me, what about you?? It sure would explain all the clues, right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
AJ

The Movie Theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theory   The Movie Theory Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:10 am

That is so interesting, I have never heard of these games before, I just looked them up in wikipedia and was amazed!!! what struck me more was the unique terminology paragraph with the last term This Is Not A Game, I think you could be really on to something here lovemjangel, brill find.
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

The Movie Theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theory   The Movie Theory Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:16 am

Thanks AJ Very Happy

Actually, I had never heard about ARG before I saw this video, but to me it makes sense in many ways. Knowing Michael to be a very innovative person, and especially his wish to "take the media to the next level" - what would be more fitting than this?
The past months I've had a feeling that we are all players in his "game" without knowing it, and that it probably will end up in some kind of documentation, maybe a movie. But the question is - if this is some kind of ARG, how many knows about this, and how did he get those who know in on it?
Back to top Go down
AJ

The Movie Theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theory   The Movie Theory Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:52 am

I fully understand where you are coming from, the only thng about this that bothers me slightly is the fact that there are a lot of people who grieved for michael and some that probably still are, - accept faking a death for the right reasons but not just for a game, we beLIEve he is still with us, but what about those that are making a trip to forest lawn in 2 weeks time? Everything about the ARG. Makes sence but with so many people affected - don,t know what to think
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

The Movie Theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theory   The Movie Theory Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:14 am

wow lovemjangel this is a great find! it really makes sense especially because Mike wanted to make more films and also loved playing games! Thanks for sharing!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

The Movie Theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theory   The Movie Theory Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:40 am

AJ wrote:
I fully understand where you are coming from, the only thng about this that bothers me slightly is the fact that there are a lot of people who grieved for michael and some that probably still are, - accept faking a death for the right reasons but not just for a game, we beLIEve he is still with us, but what about those that are making a trip to forest lawn in 2 weeks time? Everything about the ARG. Makes sence but with so many people affected - don,t know what to think

Yes, I know... that's bothering me too, it doesn't seem right to make a whole world grieve just for a game, and I really don't know if Michael would do such a thing. I really hope he wouldn't, unless there is a sincere meaning to it (oh, I can't explain my thoughts in english).
But otherwise, the ARG has almost all parts of a hoax like this.

To Captain_EO: Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

The Movie Theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theory   The Movie Theory Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:07 am

lovemjangel wrote:
AJ wrote:

Yes, I know... that's bothering me too, it doesn't seem right to make a whole world grieve just for a game, and I really don't know if Michael would do such a thing. I really hope he wouldn't, unless there is a sincere meaning to it (oh, I can't explain my thoughts in english).
But otherwise, the ARG has almost all parts of a hoax like this.

To Captain_EO: Thanks Smile

No problem Smile by the way, i understand that people have been and still could be grieving about Mike, but as the video pointed out some of the clues are so obvious, so why would people not beLIEve he is still alive? The trailhead clues are the ones that were used for people to see the obvious which Mike would want so that they would clearly see he is still alive, therefore he would not be hurting them? Just like at the memorial, the one on screen that said "I'm alive and I'm here forever" or the word painS in Will You Be There...they are so obvious for people to see so why would he be hurting them by leaving as they know he is still alive from these clues...

Sorry if this doesn't make sense as it is difficult to explain lol

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
AJ

The Movie Theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theory   The Movie Theory Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:46 am

I fully understand your point to but not everyone has watched Toms videos or even seen this site so they have their
own views on things, were lucky we have found all of this but I will be honest I wouldn,t have seen those clues without the help of a site like this
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

The Movie Theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theory   The Movie Theory Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:02 am

AJ wrote:
I fully understand your point to but not everyone has watched Toms videos or even seen this site so they have their
own views on things, were lucky we have found all of this but I will be honest I wouldn,t have seen those clues without the help of a site like this

o yer i didn't think of that sorry, but still i think that there must be lots of beLIEvers by now

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
AJ

The Movie Theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theory   The Movie Theory Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:37 am

Hey, no need to apologise, were here in our little world, its just sometimes you have to think out of the box!! (if you know what I mean) anyway I think we are moving away from the subject in question, the ARG, do we think Michael could be involved in one of these? I am 50/50 all makes sence, but would he play mind games with his fans?? the people that really L.O.V.E him no matter what???
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

The Movie Theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theory   The Movie Theory Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:52 pm

Thanks for sharing this with us, it may sum up everything Michael is trying to do=)
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
Sponsored content

The Movie Theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theory   The Movie Theory Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Movie Theory
Page 1 of 1