PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thank you note for MJ's sunflowers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

Thank you note for MJ's sunflowers Empty
PostSubject: Thank you note for MJ's sunflowers   Thank you note for MJ's sunflowers Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:42 pm

Ok as i have mentioned somewhere before on here, i follow an italian group on facebook called 'Michael Jackson's believers' and i found something interesting that one of the moderators put as their status....however i don't know for sure if they are talking about this certain thank you note as there is no link.

So the Michael Jackson Believers state: The thank you note for sunflowers was written by MICHAEL not Lisa! The graphologist confirmed!
Now the only thank you note from Lisa Marie I know of is when she sent the sunflowerguy a little thank you for all of the flowers he provided for Michael's tomb and the note is attached to the flowers in the picture on this link:

http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/17/lisa-marie-presley-michael-jackson-flowers-thank-you/

So do you really think Michael could have written the note to the sunflowerguy?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
mjwendy

mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: Thank you note for MJ's sunflowers   Thank you note for MJ's sunflowers Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:20 pm

This is a tough one. MJ wrote his letters differently alot of the time. What I mean is, some of it would be in cursive and some in print form. And in some letters, a certain letter would be in print while being written in cursive in other letters. In alot of ways it looks like his handwriting. I just don't know. Ugh, I need to go rest my brain. Hope I didn't just confuse anyone. Laughing Anyway:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__d6C47ANXc&feature=related
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: Thank you note for MJ's sunflowers   Thank you note for MJ's sunflowers Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:53 pm

I saw a youtube video on it and they did a comparison of handwritings and the handwriting on the card seemed to match Michael's handwriting more than Lisa's, so the writing on the card could possibly be done by Michael.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
AJ

PostSubject: Re: Thank you note for MJ's sunflowers   Thank you note for MJ's sunflowers Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:44 pm

Could the writting on the card have been done by someone at the florist? Maybe Lisa called for a bouquet and asked for that message to be written on the card, like you do with Interflora.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you note for MJ's sunflowers   Thank you note for MJ's sunflowers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank you note for MJ's sunflowers
Page 1 of 1