PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CALLED FROM A HOTEL

Go down 
+3
Inhalib
ABrightNewDay
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

CALLED FROM A HOTEL Empty
PostSubject: CALLED FROM A HOTEL   CALLED FROM A HOTEL Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:28 pm

In pictures, we could see the inside of the LAFD vehicle outside Michael's home at 100 N Carolwood Drive. What we saw, just heightened our beliefs in the death hoax.
The picture was of the call information that was made. As you would expect, it had the details. Michael's age, gender, emergency, ADDRESS! Why do I draw your attention to Address? Because it wasn't Michael's home where the 911 call was made from, but a hotel further down the road!
What is the conclusion? Was it a diversion made by the caller to help Michael get away? Was it an almost impossible mistake made by the LAFD? Did the LAFD know about this information, but didn't tell anybody because they were a part of the plan?
Write your thoughts!
Back to top Go down
http://truthprevails.heavenforum.com
ABrightNewDay

ABrightNewDay

PostSubject: Re: CALLED FROM A HOTEL   CALLED FROM A HOTEL Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:04 pm

Speaking of the "caller" who was this person that made the 911 call? ??

Why has no one heard about him? Has he not come forward????

Or has he? If so then I am really slow...
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: CALLED FROM A HOTEL   CALLED FROM A HOTEL Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:49 am

ABrightNewDay wrote:
Speaking of the "caller" who was this person that made the 911 call? ??

Why has no one heard about him? Has he not come forward????

Or has he? If so then I am really slow...

You are not slow at all.. I can't remember his name right now (Alvarez?), but we didn't see him until some week ago where he was seen with MJ kids as far as I know. And we all believe that he would be the main eyewitness after murray but we haven't heard about him related with Mj alleged death at all :s strange :S... that makes me wonder sometimes why if this hoax is such an excellent plan, they forgot (or maybe not) to put this guy a litle bit more in the spotlight! is really strange that he wasn't mentioned at all in all this months when he was suposed to be the second person that knew MJ wasn't alive anymore!
O.o IDK

Lots of L.O.V.E!
Back to top Go down
onemorechance

PostSubject: Re: CALLED FROM A HOTEL   CALLED FROM A HOTEL Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:16 pm

And one of the most important things--the security tapes have never been found. For me this is one of the most important reasons why I believe in the hoax.
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: CALLED FROM A HOTEL   CALLED FROM A HOTEL Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:09 am

onemorechance wrote:
And one of the most important things--the security tapes have never been found. For me this is one of the most important reasons why I believe in the hoax.

Yes, the missing security tapes is really odd! Maybe Michael took it Razz
Back to top Go down
onemorechance

PostSubject: Re: CALLED FROM A HOTEL   CALLED FROM A HOTEL Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:49 am

Hopefully, Michael managed to escape and he did. That is my hope.
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: 911 call   CALLED FROM A HOTEL Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:00 pm

What I realized about the call was that the caller did not identify michael by his name he just said "gentleman" what was so hard about identifying who the person was?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: CALLED FROM A HOTEL   CALLED FROM A HOTEL Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:45 pm

Oh I think that was discussed before:

If he said the man in question was Michael Jackson, then the guy at the 'hospital' might have thought it was a prank or a joke...
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: CALLED FROM A HOTEL   CALLED FROM A HOTEL Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:54 am

How they first got a picture of this information.. And that MURRAY or whoever it was, was in another place, calling the ambulance.. Is just hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CALLED FROM A HOTEL   CALLED FROM A HOTEL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CALLED FROM A HOTEL
Page 1 of 1