PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KABC Talkradio Show - peterpanPYT called in!!

Go down 
+2
Dirty Diana
lovemjangel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

KABC Talkradio Show - peterpanPYT called in!! Empty
PostSubject: KABC Talkradio Show - peterpanPYT called in!!   KABC Talkradio Show - peterpanPYT called in!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:06 am

Hi guys, watch the 3:rd part of KABC Talkradio, when Twiggy from http://mjhoaxlive.blogspot.com visited the show -
"Peter from Modesto" called in and Twiggy and John both thought he sounded very much like Michael:

He sounds exactly like peterpanPYT to me Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: KABC Talkradio Show - peterpanPYT called in!!   KABC Talkradio Show - peterpanPYT called in!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:06 am

so that's why peter kept tweeting about idk what twiggy lol! finally,thanks Pia Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: KABC Talkradio Show - peterpanPYT called in!!   KABC Talkradio Show - peterpanPYT called in!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:08 am

Yeah, its getting old. As well PYT will get another chance to talk about it, more detailed and get them & us thinking, in the next show
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: KABC Talkradio Show - peterpanPYT called in!!   KABC Talkradio Show - peterpanPYT called in!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:11 am

What exactly did PPPYT say? I couldn't hear it very well Sad Something about a key?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: KABC Talkradio Show - peterpanPYT called in!!   KABC Talkradio Show - peterpanPYT called in!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:13 am

Yes, about a give Michael gave to Joe before he passed.

He has mentioned it to me before, as well talking with other people about it in his room.

The thing is, Michael had a key to his house, this only key, he gave to Joe before he passed.. Why did he do so?

He want us to think about it.
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: KABC Talkradio Show - peterpanPYT called in!!   KABC Talkradio Show - peterpanPYT called in!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:14 am

Captain_EO wrote:
What exactly did PPPYT say? I couldn't hear it very well Sad Something about a key?

L.O.V.E
I couldn't hear the beginning... I thought maybe you english/american guys would tell us Wink Laughing
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: KABC Talkradio Show - peterpanPYT called in!!   KABC Talkradio Show - peterpanPYT called in!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:22 pm

lovemjangel wrote:

I couldn't hear the beginning... I thought maybe you english/american guys would tell us Wink Laughing
lol! I couldn't hear any of it really, so I am no help at all! XD

@norwegiantom So Michael gave Joe the ONLY key to his house the day before he 'died'? I really didn't know that?! Thanks for posting!

L.O.V.E

Last edited by Captain_EO on Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: KABC Talkradio Show - peterpanPYT called in!!   KABC Talkradio Show - peterpanPYT called in!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:22 pm

yeah, something like that.
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: KABC Talkradio Show - peterpanPYT called in!!   KABC Talkradio Show - peterpanPYT called in!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:41 pm

Hmm... did Peter tell you how he knew that?
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: KABC Talkradio Show - peterpanPYT called in!!   KABC Talkradio Show - peterpanPYT called in!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:42 pm

I guess he's just been watching the whole situation. Twiggy did also know about it herself.
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: KABC Talkradio Show - peterpanPYT called in!!   KABC Talkradio Show - peterpanPYT called in!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:45 pm

norwegiantom wrote:
Yes, about a give Michael gave to Joe before he passed.

He has mentioned it to me before, as well talking with other people about it in his room.

The thing is, Michael had a key to his house, this only key, he gave to Joe before he passed.. Why did he do so?

He want us to think about it.

hmm I don't think i knew about that...maybe he wanted Joe to get rid of something? idk that is interesting
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: KABC Talkradio Show - peterpanPYT called in!!   KABC Talkradio Show - peterpanPYT called in!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 1:09 pm

Here is the conversation between Peter From Modesto, Twiggy, and the announcer dude:

PFM: "Well, I just wanna say, Joseph had the key to Michael Jackson's house, and he had to remove objects from his house in umm... in a moving truck!

T: "That's true! Actually, the moving truck arrived the next day!"

PFM: "Yeah, sure did!"

T: "They even sealed out the house for evidence."

A: "Hey Peter, I have a question for you."

PFM: "What?"

A: "Did you rape McCauley Culkin?"

PFM: "Don't be ignorant. I don't know of him."

A: "Ohhhh... It's not good to be embarrassed on your own show."

Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: KABC Talkradio Show - peterpanPYT called in!!   KABC Talkradio Show - peterpanPYT called in!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:16 pm

yeah, correct.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KABC Talkradio Show - peterpanPYT called in!!   KABC Talkradio Show - peterpanPYT called in!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KABC Talkradio Show - peterpanPYT called in!!
Page 1 of 1