PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??

Go down 
+8
deena
TeoLovesMJ
Dirty Diana
Heal the World24
nancydoodle
mjwendy
BehindTheMask
lovemjangel
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? Empty
PostSubject: Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??   Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:08 pm

The voice is very similar, right??
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??   Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:11 pm

And while you're at it, check out mjstar2009's other videos, this one for example:

OMG... these last days I've found soo much strange stuff I want to show you... my head is spinning Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??   Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:39 pm

I believe this is a guy named Don. He is from England.. Peter has never revealed himself. Peter is also Afro-American! He said so himself. BaSingSe is going to meet Peter in USA, not England.. He sounded familiar to Peter, until the last clip.

And Peter has a kid, for sure.. This guy looks to young, owning all these things Peter also owns.. Jackets, cd's etc.

Last edited by NortheNtoM on Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mjwendy

mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??   Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:40 pm

OMG! That is wild! I was just on my here to post this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY9Wc9oSyas&feature=player_embedded
When I got here I found your posts and had to watch them. I'm pretty sure this a different guy. Yours hits closer to home though. Yes, very familiar. Great find!!
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??   Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:15 pm

I listened very well to the phone conversation and peter said that he didn't have a webcam and he didn't like to show himself becaus he was too shy and he said that he hasn't heard of a guy named Donald when the guy asked him if he was Donald and peter seemed uncertain about that. He remained mysterious. He also mentioned that he has been keeping in contact with Blanket and that they have been talking a lot and he also mentioned paris as well. And then he kept talking about Michael's family members like Joe and his brothers and sisters and he even immitated their voices. Then the guy that was talking to him asked him if he has talked to Joe or seen Joe and he said that he hasn't for over a year or two then he corrected himself saying it was a year and Michael has been gone for a year so who knows lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
Heal the World24

Heal the World24

PostSubject: Re: Is This Guy "peterpanpyt"??   Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:34 pm

This guy doesnt sound like the one in the phone conversation....He's too loud.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??   Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:33 am

The first guy hasn't the same laugh with peter.Believe me,I heard his laugh for several times and it's not the same... lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??   Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:34 am

Well, there is a lot of people that sounds more or less like MJ, either talking or singing. This guy, for example:

This song is mostly referred to as "proof" that MJ converted to islam, which he didn't.
Back to top Go down
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??   Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:12 am

yes they really do sound familiar, it kinda makes me wonder, and peter did say he wanted to meet in the usa

the second video pia posted, mj said something about 365 days, and the 25th of june is when mj has been away from us, 365 days

and the 3rd clip pia posted, the muslim guy sounds alot like mj also, it is getting very confusing, but if we put our heads together, im sure we can figure everything out, we are very bright people, so im sure we will figure everything out What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??   Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:15 am

These are three different persons right?..

A strange thing is.. Peter got all these people mixed into himself.. Also alot of strange pictures.
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??   Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:11 am

mjwendy wrote:
OMG! That is wild! I was just on my here to post this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY9Wc9oSyas&feature=player_embedded
When I got here I found your posts and had to watch them. I'm pretty sure this a different guy. Yours hits closer to home though. Yes, very familiar. Great find!!
Wow, your guy sounds so much like MJ, it's remarkable! Good job, mjwendy!! I love you

The reason to why I posted my link was that I found this first, the same video but here its is called Peter Pan Pyt: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHg7ZCEppZw
which obiviously led me to www.mjstar.com

Last edited by lovemjangel on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??   Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:34 am

And here we have another one...

Laughing
Back to top Go down
mjwendy

mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??   Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:30 am

I found a couple of things involving pppyt that has peaked my curiosity. I apologize if I'm posting this in the wrong place because it's not related to those videos. Now, I'm not trying to suggest that Peter is MJ. We've been there, done that. And I'm not trying to pull any clues out of the hat. Just thought this was interesting.
1...I'm sure that we have all visited pppyt's myspace page and tinychat room by now. And I'm sure we've all heard the "water drop" sound on both pages. I thought it was interesting that the same sound is played in Mamacita. Peter is definitely a HUGE MJ fan. Down to the last drop. Just thought that was cool. Wink
2... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lMy1hEYLOo&feature=related
I completely understand that there is more than one version of anything, but why would Peter take out the part that says,"Michael Jackson, we miss you" when putting it on his myspace playlist?
See, I feel like one of those balls that is stuck between the paddles being bounced between opposite sides. Neutral
Back to top Go down
mjwendy

mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??   Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:38 am

Sorry guys. I just realized where i should've posted this, but I don't know how to move it.
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??   Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:52 am

Well.. Peter also said in the end of the song.. '' Don't worry, im just chillin up in the sky *laughing* ''

If you check Peter's ideals.. It says.. My Moma, Jesus.. and alot of names.. But WHERE is MJ? .. Why isnt MJ listed up there.. Also scroll down to one of the chats on his MySpace page.. It says.. I am *empty space*
(Chatroom named: Michael Jackson)

I think he made it clear when uploading a jacket.. He had a text under the picture for a few hours.. '' There are two people owning this jacket, one is Uri and the other one.. guess yourself '' And I asked Peter if these jackets were his.. He said Yes.. I asked Uri geller, and he said that it was true.
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??   Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:57 am

mjwendy wrote:
I found a couple of things involving pppyt that has peaked my curiosity. I apologize if I'm posting this in the wrong place because it's not related to those videos. Now, I'm not trying to suggest that Peter is MJ. We've been there, done that. And I'm not trying to pull any clues out of the hat. Just thought this was interesting.
1...I'm sure that we have all visited pppyt's myspace page and tinychat room by now. And I'm sure we've all heard the "water drop" sound on both pages. I thought it was interesting that the same sound is played in Mamacita. Peter is definitely a HUGE MJ fan. Down to the last drop. Just thought that was cool. Wink
2... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lMy1hEYLOo&feature=related
I completely understand that there is more than one version of anything, but why would Peter take out the part that says,"Michael Jackson, we miss you" when putting it on his myspace playlist?
See, I feel like one of those balls that is stuck between the paddles being bounced between opposite sides. Neutral
WOW What a Face What a Face What a Face You're my star, dear I love you I've never heard this version before, and you're absolutely right, WHY did he take out that part... WHY??? And when the h*ll was this song recorded?? I KNOW that's Michael talking, and he couldn't say "Michael Jackson, we miss you" unless HE FAKED HIS DEATH!!
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??   Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:05 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:
'

If you check Peter's ideals.. It says.. My Moma, Jesus.. and alot of names.. But WHERE is MJ? .. Why isnt MJ listed up there.. Also scroll down to one of the chats on his MySpace page.. It says.. I am *empty space*
Wow, I didn't even think about that!! You're sooo good, awesome find I love you bounce
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??   Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:12 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:

Yes...u know...celebrities don't consider themselves ideals Wink
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??   Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:16 pm

When Peter also come into his chat.. He is playing of new music he has recorded.. He is quite silent when it comes to MJ music, and prefer playing old/new tributes of MJs song instead, of MJ's originals.. Also he got many karaoke versions I've tried to find, but NEVER EVER done..
Back to top Go down
mjwendy

mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??   Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:21 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:
I think he made it clear when uploading a jacket.. He had a text under the picture for a few hours.. '' There are two people owning this jacket, one is Uri and the other one.. guess yourself '' And I asked Peter if these jackets were his.. He said Yes.. I asked Uri geller, and he said that it was true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGF-6ruuRgk

Look at 1:14. There are clearly two jackets there. Front of one and back of another. ??? Did these guys catch up with MJ and Uri later to give them their jackets? scratch
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??   Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:24 pm

I dont know, I.. I just said what Uri and Peter said..

It says security jackets, right?.. I believe some security people in the time had these jackets.. So Peter is one of the securities?.. Also he were at Disneyland under Captain EO? ..
Back to top Go down
mjwendy

mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??   Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:48 pm

I understand. I also wondered if Peter may have been security. Either way, someone had to be close to MJ to have him in a room posing for a pic. Did you notice that is the same outfit he had on at Uri's place? And same hair, same everything. Looks like it was the same day. Hmm.
Does anyone know who that is beside him (not Uri) at :42?
Back to top Go down
deena

deena

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??   Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:21 pm

OMG..Does anyone else believe and feel what I am feeling??? PeterPanPYT=PeterPanPYT, Michael Jackson=Michael Jackson. Analogy...PeterPanPYT=Michael Jackson. Yes, I said it...LOL However, I will respect Peter as Peter as long as he continues to call himself that. I would not ask him otherwise. I love and respect him whether he's Peter or Michael.
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??   Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:29 pm

It's more like:

PeterPanPYT = Peter
Michael Jackson = Peter Pan

And Peter is no longer Michael..

Has somebody asked if Peter EVER *HAS* Been Michael? I don't want to ask, and we shouldn't though.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??   Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:51 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:
It's more like:

PeterPanPYT = Peter
Michael Jackson = Peter Pan

And Peter is no longer Michael..

Has somebody asked if Peter EVER *HAS* Been Michael? I don't want to ask, and we shouldn't though.

Oh well,on his myspace blog there is an entry...let me show it to u...........

Quote :
May 27, 2010 - Thursday
Please Read
I have a problem with people accusing me of being Michael Jackson, please believe me when i say I am not Michael Jackson. its kinda awkward for me also people messaging my friends and attacking their character because they won't disclose any of there personal information or any information about me, I think its wrong, and unfair and it have no justification.

this "My Space" was created out of L.O.V.E to show support for The Jackson Family.

PLEASE DON'T TAKE ANY OF THIS STATEMENT OUT OF CONTEXT

I would like for everyone together and too stop picking and bashing one another im gonna have to close the chatroom if it continue Sad

this is my plead I ask that everyone try to get along.

Keep Michaeling I'll see you all very soon.
Your Pal And your Friend Peterpanpyt

Breaking news: Peter recorded 2 new voice samples and put them in his playlist and one of them is called: "Peter Message Behing the Mask"...I don't know where I've heard this before...."The Man Behind The Mask" but i'm sure i've heard it....

Question Question Question Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??   Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next