PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??

Go down 
+8
deena
TeoLovesMJ
Dirty Diana
Heal the World24
nancydoodle
mjwendy
BehindTheMask
lovemjangel
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??   Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:11 am

NortheNtoM wrote:
It's more like:

PeterPanPYT = Peter
Michael Jackson = Peter Pan
And Peter is no longer Michael..

Has somebody asked if Peter EVER *HAS* Been Michael? I don't want to ask, and we shouldn't though.

ALSO....Here is Peter's bio on twitter:

Name: peter pan
Bio: Hi I am Peter I am a huge Jackson Family Fan

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??   Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:22 am

Ok guys, this is what happened on Andromedas tinychat just a few minutes ago, she said she would shoe us who "peterpanpyt" really is:

Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? - Page 2 Fake_m10
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??   Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:33 am

Ok guys,I asked peter if he is the guy in that video:

Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? - Page 2 Peter10

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??   Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:12 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

Laughing

Well...that is good i guess Smile Thanks for asking him that D Smile

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??   Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:17 am

Captain_EO wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

Laughing

Well...that is good i guess Smile Thanks for asking him that D Smile

L.O.V.E

My pleasure Smile
Back to top Go down
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??   Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:27 pm

You know I think mj's voice was deeper. Some of his close friends said that his voice was deeper. I think though he used a softer voice when out in public.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??   Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:31 pm

moonwalk11/19 wrote:
You know I think mj's voice was deeper. Some of his close friends said that his voice was deeper. I think though he used a softer voice when out in public.

maybe,maybe not...in some songs his voice was really thick...he can make his voice the way he wants whenever he wants.... Wink
Back to top Go down
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??   Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:05 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
moonwalk11/19 wrote:

maybe,maybe not...in some songs his voice was really thick...he can make his voice the way he wants whenever he wants.... Wink

yes i'm sure he could've changed his voice sometimes. Most of the time when i've heard him (on videos), he has a softer voice. flower
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??   Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:07 pm

moonwalk11/19 wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
moonwalk11/19 wrote:

yes i'm sure he could've changed his voice sometimes. Most of the time when i've heard him (on videos), he has a softer voice. flower

agreed but now he maybe wants to disguise his voice
Back to top Go down
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??   Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:10 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
moonwalk11/19 wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
moonwalk11/19 wrote:

yeah maybe. cherry
Back to top Go down
deena

deena

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??   Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:45 am

moonwalk11/19 wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
moonwalk11/19 wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
moonwalk11/19 wrote:

yeah maybe. cherry

Let's just say... We all can agree that MJ has many vocal pitches and range to his voice. His softer sounding voice is his "Peter Pan" voice. His deeper register is his "real" or normal speaking voice. Now for PPPYT...that voice is definitely being "deliberately" altered- yes to disguise... haha, but WHY is the question. Wink The young man in that video is suppose to be Jas Bid/Dominic Salamone from the UK. He's a MJ vocal entertainer. (~_~)
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??   Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:47 am

deena wrote:
moonwalk11/19 wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
moonwalk11/19 wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
moonwalk11/19 wrote:

yeah maybe. cherry

Let's just say... We all can agree that MJ has many vocal pitches and range to his voice. His softer sounding voice is his "Peter Pan" voice. His deeper register is his "real" or normal speaking voice. Now for PPPYT...that voice is definitely being "deliberately" altered- yes to disguise... haha, but WHY is the question. Wink The young man in that video is suppose to be Jas Bid/Dominic Salamone from the UK. He's a MJ vocal entertainer. (~_~)

LOL then why does he support the idea of him being Peter Pan Pyt? Suspect
Back to top Go down
deena

deena

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??   Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:14 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
deena wrote:
moonwalk11/19 wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
moonwalk11/19 wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
moonwalk11/19 wrote:

yeah maybe. cherry

from PeterpanPYT's Twitter acct:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHg7ZCEppZw Hmmmmm this is not me
2:19 PM Jul 12th via web
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??   Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:15 pm

deena wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
deena wrote:
moonwalk11/19 wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
moonwalk11/19 wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
moonwalk11/19 wrote:

yeah maybe. cherry

cheers hihi...that guy fails Razz
Back to top Go down
konoalla

konoalla

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??   Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:32 pm

deena wrote:

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

http://video.yandex.ru/users/kono-alla/view/14/

Last edited by konoalla on Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??   Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:46 am

konoalla wrote:
deena wrote:

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

http://rutube.ru/tracks/4292465.html?v=5d12c462a8f653a2bdb054eeefc0a8e0

you.must.be...KIDDING!!!!!!!! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

WHAT AN AMAZING FIND!!!!! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

THANKS A LOOOOOOOT Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

and welcome to the forum and our family Razz
Back to top Go down
konoalla

konoalla

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??   Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:53 am

MJ's Dirty Diana
You welcome dear Very Happy
That guy is not real PeterPanPyt... He is false. He never could speak like Peter. But he chats everywhere with name of Peter

http://video.yandex.ru/users/kono-alla/view/5/#hq
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??   Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:09 am

Everywhere?

Do you have any proofs?
Back to top Go down
konoalla

konoalla

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??   Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:08 pm

norwegiantom wrote:
Everywhere?

Do you have any proofs?

Everywhere - I mean very often on most popular sites. Of course, I haven't followed each chat with PeterPanPyt, but those I heard were basically with this guy .
Elvis fan who wrote in this forum about Jon Cotner was right. Speech of everyone has specific nuances like an identity of fingerprint for each person. Especially laughter. This guy doesn't know how to laugh like Peter))) He repeats and repeats the same tricks (ala MJ) again and again for almost a year that I was being watched. Nothing new. But Peter shows us a huge palette of emotional talking for 30 minutes .
What the proofs can we have in so tangled HOAX? There is no one precise information in our investigation, if you noticed))) Evidence for me are my ears, my heart, and logical reasoning. Oh, and yes .. much-much-much of time and patience to observe, listen and compare.

And one more...this is just my opinion. I don't impose it to anybody.
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??   Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:46 pm

Firstly may I welcome konoalla to the forum, I was interested in peterpanpyt's voice, my topic on peter:

http://truthprevails.heavenforum.org/t808-peterpanpyt-who-is-it 

the thing that interested me in those voice videos were peter's accent impressions of the jacksons & pattern of speech.

I'd heard michael's normal voice was deeper than normally associated, I've listened to michael's 'private' telephone conversations & seen the old home videos of the jacksons & imo can't see enough evidence to suggest his normal voice is any deeper apart from a few times when he may of had a cold or nose problems, it's all for love. 

Back to top Go down
konoalla

konoalla

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??   Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:24 am

Thank you Rogerrabbit Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? - Page 2 9663305d4b41
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??   Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:21 am

Rogerrabbit wrote:

Firstly may I welcome konoalla to the forum, I was interested in peterpanpyt's voice, my topic on peter:

http://truthprevails.heavenforum.org/t808-peterpanpyt-who-is-it 

the thing that interested me in those voice videos were peter's accent impressions of the jacksons & pattern of speech.

I'd heard michael's normal voice was deeper than normally associated, I've listened to michael's 'private' telephone conversations & seen the old home videos of the jacksons & imo can't see enough evidence to suggest his normal voice is any deeper apart from a few times when he may of had a cold or nose problems, it's all for love. 

Let's not get our hopes up about peter again,in fact,about his voice.I have a friend here,in Romania and one day we talked on skype and he kept changing his voice into different other voices using a filter. So for the moment we can't exactly say what's going on. On the other hand I'm not sure if the filter thing is available for the way Peter's singing,too. Neutral

Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??   Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 2:40 pm

@ konoalla you're welcome.

@ mj's dirty diana Yes agreed there's alot of computer gizmos being used to fool us aswell as help us believers I am aware that so the focus in this case  has to be more on the pattern the manner the non-speech  bits e.g laugh clearing throat the umms arghs the little noises that are generally unique, in the end like you guys I couldn't decide thus leaving the idea open ended but logically I thought it could'nt be michael because peter seems to live an ordinary life ( having viewed his Twitter) but hey this could be small hoax in the bigger picture,another thought is that if anyone  wanted to fool us they would of done so then got bored & moved on but it seems peters still going, it's all for love   

Last edited by Rogerrabbit on Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??   Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 2:43 pm

Rogerrabbit wrote:
@ mj's dirty diana Yes agreed there's alot of computer gizmos being used to fool us aswell as help us believers I am aware that so the focus in this case  has to be more on the pattern the manner the non-speech  bits e.g laugh clearing throat the umms arghs the little noises that are generally unique, in the end like you guys I couldn't decide thus leaving the idea open ended but logically I thought it could'nt be michael because peter seems to live an ordinary life ( having viewed his Twitter) but hey this could be small hoax in the bigger picture,another thought is that if anyone  wanted to fool us they of would done so then got bored & moved on but it seems peters still going, it's all for love   

yes,i totally agree Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??   Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is THIS GUY "peterpanpyt"??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2