PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peterpanpyt who is it?

Go down 
+6
KingIsAlive
TeoLovesMJ
Dirty Diana
lilak2020
Captain_EO
Rogerrabbit
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

Peterpanpyt who is it? Empty
PostSubject: Peterpanpyt who is it?   Peterpanpyt who is it? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:59 pm

Who is this peterpanpyt guy? I've known of the persona a while now but I general dismissed alot of stuff including him, I wanted to know what other members thought about him, does he have insider knowledge is he the man himself?, I came across a few videos of a net conversation between peter and a fan that made me reserve opinion, I would sure to love to hear from someone who has an excellent ear to judge michael's peter's vocals particularly a section where peter does an impression of joe Jackson, if peter is  in fact michael who is talking like joe my logic is that it should match the telephone conversation on yt of michael taking off joe, it's all for love.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt who is it?   Peterpanpyt who is it? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 4:15 pm

I'm not too sure...I would love to think he is Michael but I think the best person to ask would be Teo! Smile

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt who is it?   Peterpanpyt who is it? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 5:15 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
I'm not too sure...I would love to think he is Michael but I think the best person to ask would be Teo! Smile

L.O.V.E

Yes Teo i know has talked to Peter a lot

and i dont really pay much attention to Peter anymore because I have put aside that fact that he could be Michael but i still keep an open mind about it
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt who is it?   Peterpanpyt who is it? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:29 am

Ok,I think I can have a word in this because a long time ago I kept having conferences with Peter,Teo and Bazyl.

First of all,peter considers himself a very big fan of the jackson family.He doesn't have any insider at all but I still don't know whether he is or not Michael.There was a time I really gave up thinking he may be Michael but then I started to think again about his voice when we had those conferences,he sang to us and I remember when I was away he kept calling me *shaking* lol! Then a lot of coincidences started coming from him so I decided to keep an open mind about him. To tell you now,honestly, I do have weird reactions when something strong only touches my heart and I can tell you that I burst into tears when I heard Peter's voice.

So people please don't doubt that Peter is not Michael...we never know and united,we'll make the TRUTH PREVAIL! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt who is it?   Peterpanpyt who is it? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:47 am

Thanks captain eo lilak2020 I will have to pick teo's brain when he's next on.
@ Mjs dirty Diana thanks, yeah he's sure is interesting illusive cryptic, put him on the maybe list Smile.
It's all for love.

Peterpanpyt

Part 1.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=Zv3GHezjbMM

Part 2.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=4U661LGlwQI

Part 3.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=2hx2cYmpCEE

Michael speaks to friend on the phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=xovvOg40_-c

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt who is it?   Peterpanpyt who is it? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:24 am

Yeah I agree with both D and Alex! In my heart I want it to be Michael, which I think we all do! But like you both said, I think that we should not completely close the door on PPPYT! Even if he isn't Michael, he certainly has the same heart as him! He is such a nice man! Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt who is it?   Peterpanpyt who is it? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 5:44 pm

Hello all, well here is the story with me and peterpanpyt

In the beginning, me and peter had an instant connection, i wrote him on his myspace(when myspace was in style) and we talked alot there, then from myspace we went to yahoo and talked to each other almost everyday. And yes, when i first met Peter, the first people i went to was Emma, Diana, Bazyl, and Alex because they are my closest friends here. I told them all about Peter and they were facinated and excited. And so i told peter about this website and about the people here. I asked peter if it was ok to invite some of my truthprevails friends in our yahoo video chat and he welcomed everybody(mainly diana lol). As i told Diana and a few of you guys, me and peter was going to meet up but shortly after we decided to, we lost contact because of my computer. The main place we was going to meet up at was in Jacksonville, Florida.

So as i got to know peter, i find him mysterious, kind, and his love for everybody personality and it was similar to michael jackson. So i started asking personal questions like "Are u michael jackson" and "Whats your last name?" and got angered because he was soo secretive(that was my mistake and i apologized for it after i seen the error of my ways). But like i said, i was angry and i decided to post me and peter's conversations on this site, and started being cruel. He was hurt by my reaction and he told Diana this and Diana got me to apologize and things were cool again.

Then one day, my computer crashed and it deleted everything and i decided to not add yahoo to my computer cuz i think yahoo was the reason why my computer crashed. I received a message from peter saying that he was angry with me for not being in contact and he felt i was ignoring him, and then again, we lost contact.

We just recently started contacting each other again, we dont speak that much because he is famous now and im not always online, i still do hope to try to amend our friendship because in the beginning, we became soo close that we talked on voice chat every single day for hours. I miss my friend and i will continue to start talking to him again

Do i believe he is michael jackson? To be honest im not sure but i do keep an open mind because he can be anywhere or anyone for that matter. I dont care if peter is michael jackson or not, but he is still my friend and i love him. he has a good heart and a mysterious personality. what more can i ask for??

and if this post dont make sense, feel free to ask me questions, im getting ready to go somewhere so i tried to write down the most of me and peterpanpyt's friendship

ITS ALL FOR LOVE
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt who is it?   Peterpanpyt who is it? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 1:11 am

Teo,thanks so much for the memories you just shared.They really put a broaden smile on my face Smile
By the way, the first link that Heaven Can Wait posted is the one that Peter recorded when Teo got angry and gave me the conversation.This forum was the first to listen to the conversation and the link had been sent to all the members that wanted it via PM.No one knew about it but all of us. So guys feel proud to be members of this forum.Together we meet the strangest people from the whole investigation.

Teo,thanks again for the memories.It's amazing what could happen in exactly one year. Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt who is it?   Peterpanpyt who is it? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:04 am

ur welcome diana

we had soo much fun when we used to voice chat and he sang for us

i miss those days
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt who is it?   Peterpanpyt who is it? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:54 am

BaSingSe wrote:
the first people i went to was Emma, Diana, Bazyl, and Alex because they are my closest friends here.
ITS ALL FOR LOVE

Aww thank you Teo! I love you too bro!

Yeah your post does make sense...I remember the rough patches you went through with Peter, but I am glad that you are still friends will him because you have something special right there and you shouldn't let it go!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt who is it?   Peterpanpyt who is it? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:11 am

i love u too emma
and thx, i wont let the friendship go
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt who is it?   Peterpanpyt who is it? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:40 pm

Thanks Teo I appreciate the information, Peter sounds like a great guy who y'all enjoyed chatting to, regardless of who he really is he still seems interesting enough.
Personally I want to see If I can link michael's & Peter's accent pronunciations & delivery, without wanting to alter anyones perception of Peter I think peter sounds alot like Michael but imo & from what I've heard soo far his laugh is different but I'm not discounting it altogether, my opinion on vocal impressionists is that although they can sound alike there is still alot of differences vocally & the struture of the voice, it's all for love.   

Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt who is it?   Peterpanpyt who is it? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:23 pm

Wow Teo, I honestly was confused about PPPYT before but know that I read your post, I am caught up...thank you for the info!
Back to top Go down
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt who is it?   Peterpanpyt who is it? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:07 pm

but peterpanpyt isnt the only person who sounds alot like michael jackson

like i told a few others here before, my friend roger(from germany) sounds like michael jackson with a german accent, and he was always in Maura's chatroom, and people who went in there know who im talking about, he is a legend just like peterpanpyt

he is just as much as a suspect and also a great friend
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt who is it?   Peterpanpyt who is it? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:27 pm

BaSingSe wrote:
but peterpanpyt isnt the only person who sounds alot like michael jackson

like i told a few others here before, my friend roger(from germany) sounds like michael jackson with a german accent, and he was always in Maura's chatroom, and people who went in there know who im talking about, he is a legend just like peterpanpyt

he is just as much as a suspect and also a great friend

Agreed there are many Michael sound/sing alikes including that Brazilian taxi driver and your friend Roger it seems there are more sing alikes, there is a telephone message on yt from a 'donald' from the uk who sounds a ringer for Michael with that same laugh, I'm still curious about Peter because I do hear Michael's accent in peter's voice, even though I'm from the uk, I can place a few American accents peters does sound about right another thing is that mom Jackson janet la Toya & Jermaine seem to speak in a similar manner/pattern to michael, just thinking out aloud, it's all for love.

Back to top Go down
truthdoesprevail

PostSubject: I CAN HONESTLY CONFIRM PETERPANPYT ISNT MJ   Peterpanpyt who is it? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:48 am

HELLO ALL HOAXERS I AM NOT ONE OF YOU BUT I AM A CLOSE FRIEND OF PETERS CLOSER THAN THAT TAO GUY, WHOM HASNT EVEN SEEN PETER WELL I HAVE AND HE IS NOT MJ I NEVER THOUGHT HE WAS HE IS JUST A AVERAGE JOE WHO IS TOO SHY TO SHOW HIMSELF TO EVERYONE , IDK WHY ANYONE WOULD THINK HE WAS THE KING OF OPO IF YOU ARE A TRUE FAN AND REALLY LISTEN TO MJS VOICE YOU CAN HEAR THAT PETER DOESNT SOUND LIKE HIM AT ALL HE JUST HAS A SOFT VOICE .. I HOPE YALL SEE THE TRUTH ONE DAY I HAVE URGED UR PETER TO SHOW HIMSELF BUT HE IS UNWILLING I THINK MAYBE IF THERE WASNT SO MUCH WORSHIP AND PRAISE TOWARDS HIM MAYBE HE WOULD IF PPL TREATED HIM NORMAL.. HE ISNT FAMOUS NEVER HAS BEEN AND CANNOT SING LIKE MJ .. HE IS COOL IN ALL BUT IT IS ABOUT TIME YOU ALL KNOW AND REALIZE HE IS JUST A MJ FAN AVERAGE JOE TYPE OF DUDE. TAO OR WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS I GET PISSED AT HIM ALL THE TIME BUT I DO NOT POST OUR CONVOS OR TALK ABOUT WHAT HIM AND I TALK ABOUT YOU WAS A BA FRIEND FRIENDS DONT DO THAT TO EACH OTHER. YOU ARE ONE OF THE MANY REASONS HE IS IN HIS SHELL ..
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt who is it?   Peterpanpyt who is it? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:56 pm

Thanks for taking the time to
Join our forum & let us know, who
ever peterpanpyt is a alot of forum members used to enjoy chatting to him, to be fair to him he's never claimed to be michael Jackson and he could easily have taken advantage of the situation when fans were at their lowest, I actually think he sounds a good deal like mj the anotation the accent he certainly has a gift for altering his voice he also managed fooled long life fans & with all due respect you have a face to go with the voice that would certainly alter you're perception.
after michael "died" it was good to hear what some thought was michael's voice post "death", I was bowled over by how much he sounded like mj,I kept an open mind although there were a few things that kinda removed the doubt his Twitter friends = micheal Jackson then there was a couple of spoken words that didn't sound right, anyway thanks again & happy holidays, (believers) keep the faith it's all for love.
Back to top Go down
Klassyification

PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt who is it?   Peterpanpyt who is it? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:17 pm

Hey guys, It has been awhile since I have been on the forum. I have truly missed you guys but working,moving and going to school has taken it's toll. I have been trying to catch up,which has been really tough. I really hate that there are so many people trying to portray our King of Pop,Not saying that peter is or is not MJ he may just be someone reaching out for friendship or company. Everyone derserves that.I could only imagine how Michael felt/feels bless his heart. Love you guys and miss being on the forum. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt who is it?   Peterpanpyt who is it? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:08 am

Welcome back Klassyification!! Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Klassyification

PostSubject:    Peterpanpyt who is it? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:28 pm

Thank You Captain_EO, It it a pleasure to be back.Especially when everyone else thinks you've lost it. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt who is it?   Peterpanpyt who is it? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:37 am

Klassyification wrote:
Especially when everyone else thinks you've lost it. Rolling Eyes

Thinks you've lost it? lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Klassyification

PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt who is it?   Peterpanpyt who is it? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:26 pm

Was that a question? Lost it as in believing MJ is alive. I haven't lost it yet( or have I?) LOL
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt who is it?   Peterpanpyt who is it? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:42 am

Klassyification wrote:
Was that a question? Lost it as in believing MJ is alive. I haven't lost it yet( or have I?) LOL

Oh lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt who is it?   Peterpanpyt who is it? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:30 am

Klassyification wrote:
Thank You Captain_EO, It it a pleasure to be back.Especially when everyone else thinks you've lost it. Rolling Eyes

Yeah I know what you mean it sometimes feels like we live in a blinkered world where most don't question the information perhaps the world would be a better place if there were more people like us believers who would question and hold those in charge to account over all the kaos they cause in the pursuit of wealth & power at any cost, also it can sometimes feel like we live in a world were beliefs & faith are frowned upon & considered weird I'm not talking from any religion angle just about having the ability to think away from the "norn" for a greater better cause, don't ever be too concerned over what others think of you they may mock because there are just sheeple but sometimes it's might be best to keep learnt knowledge to yourself as others sometimes do not respect individual thinking, happy new year keep the faith it's all for love.
Back to top Go down
Klassyification

PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt who is it?   Peterpanpyt who is it? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:40 pm

Great post Rogerrabbit, and you are right. Some people are afraid to open their minds. They just believe anything they are told with no questions asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt who is it?   Peterpanpyt who is it? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peterpanpyt who is it?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next