PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peterpanpyt who is it?

Go down 
+6
KingIsAlive
TeoLovesMJ
Dirty Diana
lilak2020
Captain_EO
Rogerrabbit
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

Peterpanpyt who is it? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt who is it?   Peterpanpyt who is it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:00 am

Klassyification wrote:
Great post Rogerrabbit, and you are right. Some people are afraid to open their minds. They just believe anything they are told with no questions asked.

Exactly!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Chrissyhsmiling

Chrissyhsmiling

PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt who is it?   Peterpanpyt who is it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:15 am

truthdoesprevail wrote:
HELLO ALL HOAXERS I AM NOT ONE OF YOU BUT I AM A CLOSE FRIEND OF PETERS CLOSER THAN THAT TAO GUY, WHOM HASNT EVEN SEEN PETER WELL I HAVE AND HE IS NOT MJ I NEVER THOUGHT HE WAS HE IS JUST A AVERAGE JOE WHO IS TOO SHY TO SHOW HIMSELF TO EVERYONE , IDK WHY ANYONE WOULD THINK HE WAS THE KING OF OPO IF YOU ARE A TRUE FAN AND REALLY LISTEN TO MJS VOICE YOU CAN HEAR THAT PETER DOESNT SOUND LIKE HIM AT ALL HE JUST HAS A SOFT VOICE .. I HOPE YALL SEE THE TRUTH ONE DAY I HAVE URGED UR PETER TO SHOW HIMSELF BUT HE IS UNWILLING I THINK MAYBE IF THERE WASNT SO MUCH WORSHIP AND PRAISE TOWARDS HIM MAYBE HE WOULD IF PPL TREATED HIM NORMAL.. HE ISNT FAMOUS NEVER HAS BEEN AND CANNOT SING LIKE MJ .. HE IS COOL IN ALL BUT IT IS ABOUT TIME YOU ALL KNOW AND REALIZE HE IS JUST A MJ FAN AVERAGE JOE TYPE OF DUDE. TAO OR WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS I GET PISSED AT HIM ALL THE TIME BUT I DO NOT POST OUR CONVOS OR TALK ABOUT WHAT HIM AND I TALK ABOUT YOU WAS A BA FRIEND FRIENDS DONT DO THAT TO EACH OTHER. YOU ARE ONE OF THE MANY REASONS HE IS IN HIS SHELL ..

.....what an awful post!!!

'CLOSER THAN THAT TAO GUY'..ok I didnt realise it was a competition..I certainly didnt think there was any need to come to the forum to abuse its members who are loyal and dedicated fans and friends of Michael who have been grieving and living in hope that their inspiration on this sometimes unbearable planet is still alive. No one is perfect especially in times of grief and Tao has expressed his regret for the way his relationship with Peter was somewhat lost..I just didnt see the need for this and I just wanted to say so.
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt who is it?   Peterpanpyt who is it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:24 am

I too found that strange and the fact people join make one post and vanish, someones playing games, while googling peterpanpyt months ago I found comments on him that used the same phrase "average Joe" now the whole Post could have been copy n pasted I can't remember it word for word, plus there's a couple things that makes no sense, it is very odd why someone would come here and disrespect teo for no reason, I have a couple of theories on this matter lol, perhaps teo could add his own opinion, keep the faith it's all for love.

Update : oh aye it's teo Smile soz teo.

Last edited by Rogerrabbit on Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error)
Back to top Go down
Klassyification

PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt who is it?   Peterpanpyt who is it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:02 am

Rogerrabbit wrote:

, I have a couple of theories on this matter lol, perhaps tao could add his own opinion, keep the faith it's all for love.
Likewise Rogerrabbit myself as well. I think his name is Teo. I would love to know your theories Rogerrabbit maybe ours are the same. I will inbox you some day to find that out ( lol) they say inquiring minds think alike,maybe we are on the same page.
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt who is it?   Peterpanpyt who is it? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:25 am

Peterpan is not Michael Jackson, as he has never been and never will be. Focus on something else that is possible!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peterpanpyt who is it?   Peterpanpyt who is it? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peterpanpyt who is it?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2