PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What made YOU a beLIEver??

Go down 
+10
Dirty Diana
beLIEving
L.L.T.K.
daemon.trances
TeoLovesMJ
byalovemj
Janna
achillesara
lilak2020
lovemjangel
14 posters
AuthorMessage
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

What made YOU a beLIEver?? Empty
PostSubject: What made YOU a beLIEver??   What made YOU a beLIEver?? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:35 am

We talked about the most convincing "proofs" in another thread, and I am qurious of what made you a beLIEver? As I said in the other thread, among hundreds of clues, the picture of Prince blowing bubbles with his gum at the memorial was all the proof I needed. And the other pictures from the memorial, with all the smiling faces, was truly shocking Shocked Great find, Diana I love you

Another thing I've been thinking a lot of is an interview with Kenny Ortega, where he talked about the making of This Is It, the movie. This is a quote of what he said:

Quote :
"Every day I woke up, I just brougt Michael into the room with me, you know. We lived in the editing room for weeks, seven days a week, and just really thought about the fans and what they were looking for out of the project."

I think it was an odd thing to say, "I brought Michael into the room with me"... unless he was talking about it in a spititual way? This is the interview, the quote is at 1.34:

So, tell me what made YOU a beLIEver!! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: What made YOU a beLIEver??   What made YOU a beLIEver?? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:26 am

At first i really believed michael was dead i couldn't understand the reasoning behind all that. So i started watching Tom's videos. And what truly made me beLIEve was the song This Is It played in reverse. Because what was played backwards does not happen on accident.That song played backwards was not a coincidence. So that really made me a beLIEver.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: What made YOU a beLIEver??   What made YOU a beLIEver?? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:41 am

Well to me the most convincing prrofs are:

-This is It Backwards
- the fact that MJ missed out the verse: "And be careful of what you do 'cause the lie becomes the truth " while performing billie jean in 'this is it'
- then the smiling people at the memorial
-dave dave/hat man from the funeral
-and all the slip ups:
-pain/pains(will u be there)
-airport/hospital (Jermain's interview)
-the weird Smile lyrics by Jermain
- oh and the sunflower letter
Back to top Go down
Janna

PostSubject: Re: What made YOU a beLIEver??   What made YOU a beLIEver?? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:10 am

The memorial was my first question. I thought that this production was so well planned out and so quickly ! almost like it had been planned for a long time. Things that took place at the memorial. Well composed children, Jermaines version of "SMILE" etc. Going forward from there, so many things didn't make any sense.
I googled Michael Jacksons death and the rest is history. So much information is available, that it hard to dispute the facts. MJ is alive.

MJ...... God bless you. You are loved. I love you
Back to top Go down
byalovemj

byalovemj

PostSubject: Re: What made YOU a beLIEver??   What made YOU a beLIEver?? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:37 am

For me the most convincing prrofs are:"the last photo"
the memorial(smiling peoples,pains-will you be there,i'm alive and i'm here forever,kenny ortega's speech and Paris's speech,
the Smile version from Jermiane).
the hat man
the burial
dave dave
this is it( are more clues in tii film)
the Jermaine interview "this is really NOT yet..this is NOT the final curtain call"..."airport ...sorry hospital"
the songs this is it reversed and another day reversed
"Michael Lives" from the t-shirt of Jermaine's wife
the grammys
WATW 25
MJ LIVES the coupon code from Katerine Jackson
book
clues are everywhere lol!
Back to top Go down
http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: What made YOU a beLIEver??   What made YOU a beLIEver?? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:10 am

what made me a believer is
-this is it backwards
-smiling people at the memorial
-paris taking an ear piece out of her ear at the memorial
-talking with peterpan pyt
-the death hoax diary
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: What made YOU a beLIEver??   What made YOU a beLIEver?? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:19 am

You know what really made me a beLIEver? When I discovered the bogus website http://www.Michaeljacksonsightings.com. That lead me to Michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com, and then to their forum, then to Pianogames, then to here.
Back to top Go down
L.L.T.K.

PostSubject: Re: What made YOU a beLIEver??   What made YOU a beLIEver?? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:33 am

when I heard about ``death`` my mum was like`` nahhh, the man ain`t dead, he just went on deserved vacation, he needed that ``, I was like Shocked and then later all other clues convinced me more.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: What made YOU a beLIEver??   What made YOU a beLIEver?? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:35 am

Actually, This Is It (the song) was one of the first things that puzzeled me. Don't get me wrong, it's a very nice song, but IMO not nearly good enough to release when Michael had passed - I mean, it wasn't even a new song, and the lyrics didn't seem to fit at all - "This is it, here I am, I'm the light of the world, I feel grand" Rolling Eyes Why choose that song at all, since the only thing that the concerts/movie had in common with that song was the title? I really don't think it was supposed to be a part of the concerts, since I didn't hear Michael sing it once in the rehersels.
I don't really know about the reversed version, sometimes I think you hear what you want to hear... but I had an early feeling that there were something strange with that particular song.

Last edited by lovemjangel on Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: What made YOU a beLIEver??   What made YOU a beLIEver?? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:38 am

L.L.T.K. wrote:
when I heard about ``death`` my mum was like`` nahhh, the man ain`t dead, he just went on deserved vacation, he needed that ``, I was like Shocked and then later all other clues convinced me more.. Very Happy
My first thought was that he faked it... then I felt bad for thinking so, and not even grieving for the first months.
Back to top Go down
beLIEving

PostSubject: Re: What made YOU a beLIEver??   What made YOU a beLIEver?? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:10 pm

I have to say that it wasn't until the memorial that I began to wonder. The first thing I noticed was the family/friends did not seem to be griefing like most people do. I can understand a few of them being composed and not looking upset or crying but there is something about when a casket is brought in to the service a few feet away from you and you know your loved one is in it that it is very hard not to cry or be very upset. Especially in a death that was sudden. And the kids were a big 'what's going on here' to me. This man, their father, was EVERYTHING to them-mother, father, protecter etc. I don't think that they could have been that calm and looking bored if they really thought their dad was in that casket and never coming back to them. After the memorial I kept running the question thru my mind, 'where is the casket, where did they take him'. I thought they were going to the burial after the service the way most normal funerals do. And nobody knew where he was until Selpt.? After that I happened unon the Hoax videos and things began to make sense to me. I won't even go into how strange the burial was-no one crying there. Plus it looked like a movie set with the camera swinging around above, etc. And Mac, he and Liz both were 2 of MJs best friends and I didn't see any tears there, just a lot of smiles. I do want to say this, IF we are all wrong (I don't think we are), and Michael really did pass, I think I would be so sad for Michael at the reations of all his family and friends over his death. I have been to many funerals in my life but this is the oddest thing I have ever seen.
Oh, one more. Since his 'death' it seems that everytime a family member is asked how are the kids they say they are doing "fine". How could they be?? Sorry this is so long.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: What made YOU a beLIEver??   What made YOU a beLIEver?? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:00 pm

Well...what made me a beLIEver?

-TOM'S HOAX SEQUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (on the top of the list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
-The memorial
-The last photo
-Peterpan pyt
-Jermaine's wife T-shirt
-Randy's interview
-Another Day Backwards
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: What made YOU a beLIEver??   What made YOU a beLIEver?? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:22 pm

Nico post!

When I first saw the news regarding his alleged dead I was in shock Shocked didn't want to believe it was true, I cry all night long that day and the next day for some reason I started to doubt, of course I tought "In in denial" but a week later the picture of the ambulance was too strange for me in that moment because of the things that the medias said about his condition by that time, the CPR, the 911 call.. they just didn't fix! so I go on like that, doubting, for some days and one beautifull day I decided to check for the video of the MTV presentation of "Dangerous" (one of my favorites songs ever!) and I saw on the related videos one about the hoax... pretty interesting of ourse, I check and.. that was it.. I became a believer with only one video that mentioned a lot of the things I was wondering to myself.

L.O.V.E you all!
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: What made YOU a beLIEver??   What made YOU a beLIEver?? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:58 pm

I can recall the day i had heard the news.. We meaning my then feonc'e (now hubby)just moved into our new apartment and the cable guy was setting up our umm cable box and he had gotten a phone call(cable man did) He turned to us both and said "Michael Jackson just died and it's all over the news".. At first i was in shock but i wasn't sad i didn't cry and i didn't want to watch the news.. as big of an mj fan as i am i could not for the life of me toon into what they were saying because i just didn't believe it. and i really meant i didn't believe it was true. So for the next few days i looked at stuff online obsessed to find the truth/ reading about his so called "death" For me non of what the media or the family actually seems real it just looks like really good acting.. I had quit searching for a few months and just recently was searching the internet for tupac alive vids and came across a youtube vid from someone else not tom.. only a day or two before i joined this family did i see his vid. Anyway it was a video about how the ambulance photo was a fake.. etc.. and i become obsessed again trying to find the truth.. So it was me opening my mind and seeing all the things wrong with this "death" that i knew it was a hoax..

I have to agree with all of you about your reasoning's those things have helped me as well. But i also just have a strong feeling that he is still alive..
Back to top Go down
Heal the World24

Heal the World24

PostSubject: re what made you a beliver   What made YOU a beLIEver?? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:49 pm

I am not one of those people who believs everything the media puts out, however when my mom read the news report I didn't doubt his death for one minute. I was saddened and mourned him as dead regretting that I never knew much about him until June 25th. It wasn't until April 15 of this year that I discovered that he might still be alive--there was the death hoax diary (which BTW I don't really believ in anymore), and then I found that MJ sightings website. But the best proof I had as a beginner in all this was Paris' fake-looking crying. Later, I heard of Tohme Tohme the man who allegedly controlled Michael's life, that really gave me proof as to why he may've faked his death and I did even more research into it. I found this forum while googling something about proof of MJ being alive and I clicked on the 13th search result page or so and here it was. About a week or two later I joined & I am continuosly amazed by all the clues people here are discovering.....Great job, guys! Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: What made YOU a beLIEver??   What made YOU a beLIEver?? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:49 pm

Heal the World24 wrote:
I am not one of those people who believs everything the media puts out, however when my mom read the news report I didn't doubt his death for one minute. I was saddened and mourned him as dead regretting that I never knew much about him until June 25th. It wasn't until April 15 of this year that I discovered that he might still be alive--there was the death hoax diary (which BTW I don't really believ in anymore), and then I found that MJ sightings website. But the best proof I had as a beginner in all this was Paris' fake-looking crying. Later, I heard of Tohme Tohme the man who allegedly controlled Michael's life, that really gave me proof as to why he may've faked his death and I did even more research into it. I found this forum while googling something about proof of MJ being alive and I clicked on the 13th search result page or so and here it was. About a week or two later I joined & I am continuosly amazed by all the clues people here are discovering.....Great job, guys! Keep up the good work.

You too!
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: What made YOU a beLIEver??   What made YOU a beLIEver?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:37 am

I didn't believe that MJ could fake his death in the first place, but I saw the ambulance photo and thought.. "What and who is this? MJ 20 years ago?.." Then I saw the moving body in the helicopter, and I started to watch hoax videos.. And now I just say three words, MJ IS ALIVE.
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: What made YOU a beLIEver??   What made YOU a beLIEver?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:28 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:
I didn't believe that MJ could fake his death in the first place, but I saw the ambulance photo and thought.. "What and who is this? MJ 20 years ago?.." Then I saw the moving body in the helicopter, and I started to watch hoax videos.. And now I just say three words, MJ IS ALIVE.

Spoken like a true beLIEver!
Back to top Go down
Heal the World24

Heal the World24

PostSubject: Re: What made YOU a beLIEver??   What made YOU a beLIEver?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:36 pm

truthmj062509 wrote:
Heal the World24 wrote:
I am not one of those people who believs everything the media puts out, however when my mom read the news report I didn't doubt his death for one minute. I was saddened and mourned him as dead regretting that I never knew much about him until June 25th. It wasn't until April 15 of this year that I discovered that he might still be alive--there was the death hoax diary (which BTW I don't really believ in anymore), and then I found that MJ sightings website. But the best proof I had as a beginner in all this was Paris' fake-looking crying. Later, I heard of Tohme Tohme the man who allegedly controlled Michael's life, that really gave me proof as to why he may've faked his death and I did even more research into it. I found this forum while googling something about proof of MJ being alive and I clicked on the 13th search result page or so and here it was. About a week or two later I joined & I am continously amazed by all the clues people here are discovering.....Great job, guys! Keep up the good work.

You too!

The thing is I'm not really a good investigator in this and I tend to just go by what other ppl find or point out. That's why I don't post hardly any new topics, the ones I have were flops. Anyway, u are one of the many smart members of this family who have found many clues & i admire u all. Very Happy I love you
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: What made YOU a beLIEver??   What made YOU a beLIEver?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:39 pm

Heal the World24 wrote:
truthmj062509 wrote:
Heal the World24 wrote:
I am not one of those people who believs everything the media puts out, however when my mom read the news report I didn't doubt his death for one minute. I was saddened and mourned him as dead regretting that I never knew much about him until June 25th. It wasn't until April 15 of this year that I discovered that he might still be alive--there was the death hoax diary (which BTW I don't really believ in anymore), and then I found that MJ sightings website. But the best proof I had as a beginner in all this was Paris' fake-looking crying. Later, I heard of Tohme Tohme the man who allegedly controlled Michael's life, that really gave me proof as to why he may've faked his death and I did even more research into it. I found this forum while googling something about proof of MJ being alive and I clicked on the 13th search result page or so and here it was. About a week or two later I joined & I am continously amazed by all the clues people here are discovering.....Great job, guys! Keep up the good work.

You too!

The thing is I'm not really a good investigator in this and I tend to just go by what other ppl find or point out. That's why I don't post hardly any new topics, the ones I have were flops. Anyway, u are one of the many smart members of this family who have found many clues & i admire u all. Very Happy I love you

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: What made YOU a beLIEver??   What made YOU a beLIEver?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:34 pm

I was really angry that Michael died because i started listening to his music 3 days before he died... and that wasnt really fair of him to do... I mean ch'mone i didnt get to be a fan of the 'living; Mike. But i bought a first CD: The essential Michael Jackson and fell in love Razz the same week. Then I bought Dangerous, Invincible, historybad and now thriller a month ago or so. I became a believer well quickly actually. Right after my holidays ended, cuz i didnt have access to the WWW. I was actually a very early user of this site. Anyways I know he is alive and even if he never returns i will still know about it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What made YOU a beLIEver??   What made YOU a beLIEver?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What made YOU a beLIEver??
Page 1 of 1