PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wanna became a believer? Part 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inhalib
Inhalib

Wanna became a believer? Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Wanna became a believer? Part 1   Wanna became a believer? Part 1 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:27 am

I was surfing in twitter, cheking teh messages of the las few days and I found this one..

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5528598/is_michael_jackson_really_dead.html?cat=33

is a good resume.. so if you are doubting about MJ being alive, check this out! as far as I read (page 3 full) it was good resume of some strange things that where going on.
It can also be helpful if you wanna try to convince some other people :p

In Part 2 I will copy all the links to each Tom's video.

L.O.V.E you all!

Back to top Go down
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: Wanna became a believer? Part 1   Wanna became a believer? Part 1 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:18 pm

Inhalib wrote:
I was surfing in twitter, cheking teh messages of the las few days and I found this one..

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5528598/is_michael_jackson_really_dead.html?cat=33

is a good resume.. so if you are doubting about MJ being alive, check this out! as far as I read (page 3 full) it was good resume of some strange things that where going on.
It can also be helpful if you wanna try to convince some other people :p

In Part 2 I will copy all the links to each Tom's video.

L.O.V.E you all!

I don't know what to believe. confused
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: Wanna became a believer? Part 1   Wanna became a believer? Part 1 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:22 pm

Hi there moonwalk, no one can tell you what to believe.. i would love for you to become a believer because, once you have decided to believe you start seeing the things so much different than before! every comercial, every newsflash, every interview.. the taste is just,.. different!
I first believe not that Michael was alive, but that something wrong was going on behind all this.... then i started to dig deep in some forums, watched some videos (thank you Tom! you are my favorite!!) and my opinion changed again... i believed that the wrong thing was that Michael didn't die that day on June.. is he alive? was he already dead by that day? I don't know.. after that, a couple of months later my mind changed again.. there were just too many slips up with the family (and I am not even talking about the present tense used to talk about Michael), some far fetched news like suddenly everyone was asking for his money but no one really have it, not even one of the claimers!.. only those related to the family, but that is another part of the story... and my mind changed again:
he is alive, his money is safe, his children are safe, not everybody was a part of the plan.. it just needed a few specifics persons to do it, he was such and intelligent man that.. this couldn't be so difficult to create, considering of course, the help of other people.

I would love to talk to you if you let me.. I promise I wont try to coinvince you to believe, but I do wanna share with you my motives that are, basically, the same that most of the people involved in this hoax investigation from the very beggining have.
I hope that you use MSN Razz
inhalib@hotmail.com

L.O.V.E. you all!
Back to top Go down
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: Wanna became a believer? Part 1   Wanna became a believer? Part 1 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:25 pm

Inhalib wrote:
Hi there moonwalk, no one can tell you what to believe.. i would love for you to become a believer because, once you have decided to believe you start seeing the things so much different than before! every comercial, every newsflash, every interview.. the taste is just,.. different!
I first believe not that Michael was alive, but that something wrong was going on behind all this.... then i started to dig deep in some forums, watched some videos (thank you Tom! you are my favorite!!) and my opinion changed again... i believed that the wrong thing was that Michael didn't die that day on June.. is he alive? was he already dead by that day? I don't know.. after that, a couple of months later my mind changed again.. there were just too many slips up with the family (and I am not even talking about the present tense used to talk about Michael), some far fetched news like suddenly everyone was asking for his money but no one really have it, not even one of the claimers!.. only those related to the family, but that is another part of the story... and my mind changed again:
he is alive, his money is safe, his children are safe, not everybody was a part of the plan.. it just needed a few specifics persons to do it, he was such and intelligent man that.. this couldn't be so difficult to create, considering of course, the help of other people.

I would love to talk to you if you let me.. I promise I wont try to coinvince you to believe, but I do wanna share with you my motives that are, basically, the same that most of the people involved in this hoax investigation from the very beggining have.
I hope that you use MSN Razz
inhalib@hotmail.com

L.O.V.E. you all!

Hi Inhalib, thank you for your encouragement. Some of the news storys out there confuse me because some say he's dead and others say he's alive. But like you I sometimes change my mind on wether or not to think if he's alive or dead. Actually it's only been about 3 months since I've found out that he might be alive still. There seems to be some stories that sound plausible enough to believe and I've also seen videos that point out some things that he may have faked his death. I'm sure though if you were a celebrity you could somehow find the means to fake your death. For now I'm just going to wait to see what happens (if he will come back or not).
I hope you don't feel bad if I didn't use MSN, I just thought replying would be easier. Smile Thank you again. Very Happy flower L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanna became a believer? Part 1   Wanna became a believer? Part 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanna became a believer? Part 1
Page 1 of 1