PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Video - caller into Carlotta Radio Show...what do u think?

Go down 
+3
nancydoodle
truthmj062509
Tabby49
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tabby49

Tabby49

Video - caller into Carlotta Radio Show...what do u think? Empty
PostSubject: Video - caller into Carlotta Radio Show...what do u think?   Video - caller into Carlotta Radio Show...what do u think? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:28 pm

Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Video - caller into Carlotta Radio Show...what do u think?   Video - caller into Carlotta Radio Show...what do u think? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:53 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked cheers cheers cheers cheers good find!!!
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: Video - caller into Carlotta Radio Show...what do u think?   Video - caller into Carlotta Radio Show...what do u think? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:14 pm

O my god I'm speechless lol Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Video - caller into Carlotta Radio Show...what do u think?   Video - caller into Carlotta Radio Show...what do u think? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:01 pm

Oh Tabby - what an entrance to the forum... simply AMAZING!!

So, the security is still getting paid... and Katherine and Conrad Murray are buddies?? Wow, that gooood news for us Laughing Thanks for sharing and welcome to the forum and the family!!
Love, Pia
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Video - caller into Carlotta Radio Show...what do u think?   Video - caller into Carlotta Radio Show...what do u think? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:39 pm

Btw... did you see this comment for the video:

Quote :
WOW, this guy seems to be legit. I was talkin to sum1 yesterday that works at neverland on the new construction and she said there definatley sumthin goin on there,wen she walks the grounds at nite she sais she feels like she bein watched and all the lights in the main house are on+blk suvs there all the time. im gettin so excited

Laughing What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
Tabby49

Tabby49

PostSubject: Re: Video - caller into Carlotta Radio Show...what do u think?   Video - caller into Carlotta Radio Show...what do u think? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:24 pm

Thanks lovemjangel for the welcome. I did sign up about a month ago, but somehow my account was deactivated so I had to start another one. Yes that caller had some very interesting stuff to say hehe Shocked Laughing

I have always thought and this is my own personal opinion of course, that MJ would do something with Neverland. That was his home and his vision for a proper future for our children. I don't think those thoughts have changed much with him, perhaps they are even stronger now, now that he has got our attention Smile
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: Video - caller into Carlotta Radio Show...what do u think?   Video - caller into Carlotta Radio Show...what do u think? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:06 pm

Tabby49 wrote:
Thanks lovemjangel for the welcome. I did sign up about a month ago, but somehow my account was deactivated so I had to start another one. Yes that caller had some very interesting stuff to say hehe Shocked Laughing

I have always thought and this is my own personal opinion of course, that MJ would do something with Neverland. That was his home and his vision for a proper future for our children. I don't think those thoughts have changed much with him, perhaps they are even stronger now, now that he has got our attention Smile

Yeah totally fishy and not to get detracts but what if they were making a proper burial place for him when he actually "died" to me i would think Michael would want to be buried in a place he would feel comfortable in. Again i believe he is dead but it just seems to me that would be where he would be buried..
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Video - caller into Carlotta Radio Show...what do u think?   Video - caller into Carlotta Radio Show...what do u think? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:53 am

lovemjangel wrote:
Oh Tabby - what an entrance to the forum... simply AMAZING

I totally agree! That video was amazing to listen to! Great find!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
MichaelsBeLIEvers

MichaelsBeLIEvers

PostSubject: Re: Video - caller into Carlotta Radio Show...what do u think?   Video - caller into Carlotta Radio Show...what do u think? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:54 am

Glad You Liked theVideo... Hehe

Embarassed
Wink
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Video - caller into Carlotta Radio Show...what do u think?   Video - caller into Carlotta Radio Show...what do u think? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:53 am

Too me... This guy sounds like....

The GUY who called 911.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video - caller into Carlotta Radio Show...what do u think?   Video - caller into Carlotta Radio Show...what do u think? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video - caller into Carlotta Radio Show...what do u think?
Page 1 of 1