PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TMZ's recent behaviour

Go down 
+8
lilak2020
truthmj062509
BehindTheMask
eternallymikes
lovemjangel
Heal the World24
deena
PaTcHWoRK
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PaTcHWoRK

TMZ's recent behaviour Empty
PostSubject: TMZ's recent behaviour   TMZ's recent behaviour Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:05 pm

Is it just me, or has TMZ been really quite about Michael since his 'death' anniversary? Could it be that they haven't had any tasks of Michael? Or are they keeping us and themselves on a low-profile so it will be a shock when he returns? The next predicted date from what I have read is sometime in July, he made the 'This is it' announcement on March 5th and said 'See you in July' July 5th maybe?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1222402435
deena

deena

PostSubject: Re: TMZ's recent behaviour   TMZ's recent behaviour Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:35 pm

PaTcHWoRK wrote:
Is it just me, or has TMZ been really quite about Michael since his 'death' anniversary? Could it be that they haven't had any tasks of Michael? Or are they keeping us and themselves on a low-profile so it will be a shock when he returns? The next predicted date from what I have read is sometime in July, he made the 'This is it' announcement on March 5th and said 'See you in July' July 5th maybe?

If MJ's decision will be to fullfill "See you in July" then it will be either on the 7th or 13th. Just my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Heal the World24

Heal the World24

PostSubject: Re: TMZ's recent behaviour   TMZ's recent behaviour Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:45 pm

PaTcHWoRK wrote:

Good thought. Yeah, maybe it will be July, hopefully and prayerfully.
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: TMZ's recent behaviour   TMZ's recent behaviour Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:50 pm

Just another thought... are there some big events coming up in U.K in July? My guess is that he will come back in U.K, but it might aswell be anywhere Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
eternallymikes

eternallymikes

PostSubject: TMZ   TMZ's recent behaviour Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:57 pm

On Friday night one of the guys asked Harvey Levin who was MJ's kids with in Hawaii - His response was something to the effect like "oh I could answer that one for you" - to which they all laughed.
Back to top Go down
eternallymikes

eternallymikes

PostSubject: eternallymikes   TMZ's recent behaviour Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:44 pm

TMZ should be on at 12.05AM tonight. I will watch to see if the piece on MJ's kids in Hawaii is repeated tonight. I believe their weekend show is a repeat of the week's show.
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: TMZ's recent behaviour   TMZ's recent behaviour Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:10 pm

TMZ has started to write nice things about Harvey, and he just said he LOVED MJs music.
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: TMZ's recent behaviour   TMZ's recent behaviour Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:52 pm

Well lets all keep our eyes and ears open for anything that will be coming out next month...
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: TMZ's recent behaviour   TMZ's recent behaviour Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:20 pm

lovemjangel wrote:
Just another thought... are there some big events coming up in U.K in July? My guess is that he will come back in U.K, but it might aswell be anywhere Razz

Since MJ faked his death in the USA he can not come back in the USA because faking your death is illegal... But if he would happen to reappear somewhere other thank the USA he would be just fine...bottom line MJ will not appear back in the USA
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: TMZ's recent behaviour   TMZ's recent behaviour Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:25 pm

lilak2020 wrote:
lovemjangel wrote:

Since MJ faked his death in the USA he can not come back in the USA because faking your death is illegal... But if he would happen to reappear somewhere other thank the USA he would be just fine...bottom line MJ will not appear back in the USA

Not unless the government was involved somehow.. i mean the most jail time he would get is prolly none since he had cause and a kick @$$ lawyer.. IDK if he will make USA his main home still..
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: TMZ's recent behaviour   TMZ's recent behaviour Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:05 am

actually I think they are talking a lot about MJ and stuff surrounding his family

I follow this account on twitter: http://twitter.com/TMZ_FANS And they tweet about him very often
Back to top Go down
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: TMZ's recent behaviour   TMZ's recent behaviour Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:50 am

yes lets just stay paitent
im sure he will come back soon
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: TMZ's recent behaviour   TMZ's recent behaviour Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:22 am

yes i agree!
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: TMZ's recent behaviour   TMZ's recent behaviour Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:14 am

Barack Obama and the goverment would not deny a man as Michael Jackson to fake his death. They knew the dangerous possesion he was in.
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: TMZ's recent behaviour   TMZ's recent behaviour Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:30 am

NortheNtoM wrote:
Barack Obama and the goverment would not deny a man as Michael Jackson to fake his death. They knew the dangerous possesion he was in.

Your absolutely right if someone feels threatened enough to want to fake his death they would grant it.. i mean the USA has sooo many secrets its just crazy..
Back to top Go down
PaTcHWoRK

PostSubject: Re: TMZ's recent behaviour   TMZ's recent behaviour Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:55 am

NortheNtoM wrote:
Barack Obama and the goverment would not deny a as Michael Jackson to fake his death. They knew the dangerous possesion he was in.

The Government and Obama are Michaels enemies in my opinion, they are part of the NWO and that is why Michael wrote song's such as They Don't Care About Us.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1222402435
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: TMZ's recent behaviour   TMZ's recent behaviour Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:21 pm

I believe Michael will return at the right time and when he wants to. It's something that can't be predicted by his fans and he will come back when it feels right to come back. Who knows if it may be now or three years from now, but when he comes back it's going to be quite something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: TMZ's recent behaviour   TMZ's recent behaviour Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:31 pm

nancydoodle wrote:
I believe Michael will return at the right time and when he wants to. It's something that can't be predicted by his fans and he will come back when it feels right to come back. Who knows if it may be now or three years from now, but when he comes back it's going to be quite something.

IMO if it doesn't happen this year or next it wont happen at all.. he will be just like Elvis.. We know he is alive however he won't be back..
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: TMZ's recent behaviour   TMZ's recent behaviour Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:27 pm

Michael is going to come back and it is going to happen, we have to be patient for him and to keep believing. We can't just believe that he's alive and not believe he's coming back, might as well believ nothing at all. We should all take the time to understand him and Michael wants more people to believe he is alive. He can't come back when half of the world believes and half of the world is still mourning. That way noone will understand his message completely. Once the entire world opens their eyes realize the best is yet to come, it will be the right moment for Michael to come back. We have to keept the faith for him.
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: TMZ's recent behaviour   TMZ's recent behaviour Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:31 pm

nancydoodle wrote:
Michael is going to come back and it is going to happen, we have to be patient for him and to keep believing. We can't just believe that he's alive and not believe he's coming back, might as well believ nothing at all. We should all take the time to understand him and Michael wants more people to believe he is alive. He can't come back when half of the world believes and half of the world is still mourning. That way noone will understand his message completely. Once the entire world opens their eyes realize the best is yet to come, it will be the right moment for Michael to come back. We have to keept the faith for him.

Yes i'm sorry i didn't mean it by i was loosing faith.. However how would we ever get those non believers to change their minds.. there has to be something huge that happens that makes them go "what was that!!"
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: TMZ's recent behaviour   TMZ's recent behaviour Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:45 pm

And there is going to be something out of this world that would make them want to believe just like Michael said "The best is yet to come."
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: TMZ's recent behaviour   TMZ's recent behaviour Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:50 pm

nancydoodle wrote:
And there is going to be something out of this world that would make them want to believe just like Michael said "The best is yet to come."

Yep i know but when is the real question and the answer is held only by Michael and a few close people..
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: TMZ's recent behaviour   TMZ's recent behaviour Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:51 pm

but seriously not that many people care about him, and u can't blame them. I mean I don't care about Madonna, J. Bieber, Lady Gaga, Tiberlake, all the rappers etc. I'm not being mean I'm being honest. Just a few days ago my class-mate asked me whether i still listened to that pedophile who bleached himself and had cut out half his nose... Unfortunately 80% or more of the world is consisted of ignorants. And most people after having read an article or having seen something in the tv think it must be true and just nod.

If I offended anybody Im sorry, I didnt mean to, I was just telling you what people are out there like.
Back to top Go down
eternallymikes

eternallymikes

PostSubject: eternallymikes   TMZ's recent behaviour Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:54 pm

I honestly don't think he will come back. With all he has gone through and the lengths people have gone to trying to hurt him, he won't come back. They would only start again and who knows how desperate they will be the next time. I'm sure he wants to see his kids grow into adults. Just my opinion. If anyone one of us had the choice of satisfying fans by coming back or ensuring we are around to see our children grow up... I think I know the choice each and every one of us would make. Mike is no different, he loves his kids and wants to be there for them.
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: TMZ's recent behaviour   TMZ's recent behaviour Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:05 pm

eternallymikes wrote:
I honestly don't think he will come back. With all he has gone through and the lengths people have gone to trying to hurt him, he won't come back. They would only start again and who knows how desperate they will be the next time. I'm sure he wants to see his kids grow into adults. Just my opinion. If anyone one of us had the choice of satisfying fans by coming back or ensuring we are around to see our children grow up... I think I know the choice each and every one of us would make. Mike is no different, he loves his kids and wants to be there for them.

First of all hi and welcome.. second i thought this too i mean why would he come back nothing will change people are still going to say and i can see the headline now.. Wacko Jacko back from the dead.. (sorry if i offended) I don't think his goal was to make everyone in the world believe he knew he couldn't do that but to make those worthy of seeing his message and who believe in him and his messages. Michael even after his "death" is still being bad mouthed and always in the news.. did he think that he wouldn't be treated poorly or have been in the media light?? NO of course not he is michael freaking jackson! I don't know if he will be coming back but we can only hope he does..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMZ's recent behaviour   TMZ's recent behaviour Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMZ's recent behaviour
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: