PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TMZ's recent behaviour

Go down 
+8
lilak2020
truthmj062509
BehindTheMask
eternallymikes
lovemjangel
Heal the World24
deena
PaTcHWoRK
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
eternallymikes

eternallymikes

TMZ's recent behaviour - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: eternallymikes   TMZ's recent behaviour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:31 pm

I personally just want to be absolutely certain that he is alive and well. He doesn't have to come back (after all he's been through, who would blame him). However, we can't have it both ways. If his life is in danger, then I prefer for him to stay away and be safe. My wish is to know for certain he's fine without him putting himself in unnecessary danger just to please the fans. Whatever happens, I LOVE HIM UNCONDITIONALLY!
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: TMZ's recent behaviour   TMZ's recent behaviour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:34 pm

eternallymikes wrote:
I personally just want to be absolutely certain that he is alive and well. He doesn't have to come back (after all he's been through, who would blame him). However, we can't have it both ways. If his life is in danger, then I prefer for him to stay away and be safe. My wish is to know for certain he's fine without him putting himself in unnecessary danger just to please the fans. Whatever happens, I LOVE HIM UNCONDITIONALLY!

I agree with you..
Back to top Go down
eternallymikes

eternallymikes

PostSubject: ETERNALLYMIKES   TMZ's recent behaviour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:03 pm

Michael Jackson has no way of knowing beyond a doubt who is for him and who isn't. That must be a very lonely and scary place for any one to be. I feel his pain. So wrong for any person let alone someone as amazing as he is, to live like that.
Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: TMZ's recent behaviour   TMZ's recent behaviour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:04 pm

eternallymikes wrote:
Michael Jackson has no way of knowing beyond a doubt who is for him and who isn't. That must be a very lonely and scary place for any one to be. I feel his pain. So wrong for any person let alone someone as amazing as he is, to live like that.

Again i have to agree very scary..
Back to top Go down
buntysmum

buntysmum

PostSubject: Re: TMZ's recent behaviour   TMZ's recent behaviour - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:09 am

Smile hi everyone,would just like to say whenever i try to discuss the matter about mj not being dead with anyone ,they all think im crazy ,i really do feel in my heart he is alive ,but trying to get the message across is pure hard work x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMZ's recent behaviour   TMZ's recent behaviour - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMZ's recent behaviour
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: