PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How we can bring MJ back

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lozza

How we can bring MJ back Empty
PostSubject: How we can bring MJ back   How we can bring MJ back Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:51 am

Us fans need to get together, i believe what we need to do is physically get together. I believe thats what he wants us to do, all of us together in a protest..a concert of some sort..supporting him...with love,music,dance,signs and songs. showing we will all stand together to show love, and bring him back.

surely if we all spoke together we could all get together and make a protest or a concert of some sort to tackle the media, then maybe then we'll find out the truth?

Pianogames you know URI Geller.. we could ask him for help..we could do this?

maybe this is whats meant by "together we can change the world" lets get together..protest...hold some form of concert if we can,if not a portest with music,songs,signs showing love..for eachother,the world and for michael

we need to show how strongly we believe

what do you guys think?

thats make it known theres a real search for michael?

Back to top Go down
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

PostSubject: Re: How we can bring MJ back   How we can bring MJ back Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:55 am

that's a wonderful thought a wood stalk if u will.. but how would this get funded and who would play at the concert etc... need to think things through a little more before this plan can be executed. I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: How we can bring MJ back   How we can bring MJ back Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:54 am

thats why i wondered if a stake out/protest with mj music would be more apprioate not sure.

as for a concert, i know a lot of michael jackson tribute acts we could have,, akon believes mj's alive. i mean anyone that believes. MJ said we need to think big and not be told we cant do something, maybe that was a hint.he wanted us to dare to dream, and not the people say we couldnt achieve it.

this could be the calling to bring MJ back, i dont have all the answers..we all need to do this together..i cant on my own.
Back to top Go down
MichaelsBeLIEvers

MichaelsBeLIEvers

PostSubject: Re: How we can bring MJ back   How we can bring MJ back Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:20 pm

I think it's a great Idea, and Would take some more though.

But a Calling, to Show What We Believe.

Call Michael Back Home.

We are his Army of LoVe

And Ofcourse Support him and Stand Up for whats true, And Protest the Media's Lies.
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: How we can bring MJ back   How we can bring MJ back Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:05 pm

That is a great idea and it reminds me when mj did a concert and he told everybody to look at eachother and say I love you and hold hands to not be shy flower this is a nice idea.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
Lozza

PostSubject: Re: How we can bring MJ back   How we can bring MJ back Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:16 pm

thanks guys

well, a few of us need to get together online and discuss this and how we could make it work. would be awesome to get a hold of tom and talk to him about it too

i cant do this on my own..but if we all got together,perhaps we could bring michael back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How we can bring MJ back   How we can bring MJ back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How we can bring MJ back
Page 1 of 1