PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I might be back

Go down 
+5
PaTcHWoRK
deena
speed demon
Dirty Diana
truthmj062509
9 posters
AuthorMessage
truthmj062509

truthmj062509

I might be back Empty
PostSubject: I might be back   I might be back Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:20 am

Hey i just wanted to tell you guys i will be leaving for awhile. I need some time for myself i need to find a new job and i need to just step away for awhile. I'm tired been at this for months now and i just need to go. I might be back i might not i just don't know right now. Thank you all for welcoming me and being my friend.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

I might be back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I might be back   I might be back Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:50 am

Enjoy your free time! We will be waiting for you Smile

I already miss you Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
speed demon

I might be back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I might be back   I might be back Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:11 am

truthmj062509 wrote:
Hey i just wanted to tell you guys i will be leaving for awhile. I need some time for myself i need to find a new job and i need to just step away for awhile. I'm tired been at this for months now and i just need to go. I might be back i might not i just don't know right now. Thank you all for welcoming me and being my friend.

Good luck!

Have a good luck. I wish you all the best flower
Back to top Go down
deena

deena

I might be back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I might be back   I might be back Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:18 am

truthmj062509 wrote:

Good luck!

I understand-Really I do. However, it does not eliminate the fact that you will be greatly missed. Feel my LOVE!!
Back to top Go down
PaTcHWoRK

I might be back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I might be back   I might be back Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:23 am

Good bye and good luck! Hope to see you gain sometime!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1222402435
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

I might be back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I might be back   I might be back Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:46 am

Goodbye truthmj062509. I hope you find a job! Very Happy L.O.V.E flower Smile
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

I might be back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I might be back   I might be back Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:55 am

Goodbye and good luck! You will be missed but we hope to see you back here soon!

afro

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
eternallymikes

eternallymikes

I might be back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I might be back   I might be back Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:58 am

Sorry to see you go! You have to do what's best for you. Good luck with your job search. At least let us know when you find a job so we can be happy for you. Take care of yourself. Love always.
Back to top Go down
byalovemj

byalovemj

I might be back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I might be back   I might be back Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:58 am

truthmj062509 wrote:

Good luck!
good bye and good luck!i hope to see you back soon....i love you more! I love you
L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

I might be back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I might be back   I might be back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I might be back
Page 1 of 1